RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Without hesitation, Shiga padded over to the medicine den. It wasn't aggravatingly hard to find, but he was sure to keep his paws straight. The last thing he wanted to do was annoy someone and get kicked out of the territory before he could give his message. Slowly, he sank to the icy ground beneath the ferns, curling the tips of his two tails over his nose. It was cold outside. He pressed his featherless bat-wings into his pelt, hoping to warm them up soon so he could fly again.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I looked around one last time then up at the rocks above me, i sighed slightly then curled up on my side and curled my tail around my body to keep myself warm, then i also covered the top side of my body with my wings so no one could see me and so i could keep the warmth in and keep the cold out.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Dex: "Mika... I can't stand it! All of these new wolves... It's... strange."
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:21 pm

I perk my ears hearing something in my sleep, i open my eyes slowly and stretch out of my side and yawn then curl up again to keep warm, i flick my tail once in awhile and cover my self with my wings when ever a breeze comes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Dex: I stood quickly and stomped to the new wolf named Memory. "Why are you here!?"
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:16 pm

I quickly jerked my head up from under one of my wings and looked up at Dex, i sighed slightly then shook my head and said "I just hate where im from and i wanted to come here, otherwise theres not really a specific reason." I stood up and sat down looking over at Dex once more flicking my tail about every ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Dex: "How did you know about us!? No other pack knows we even exist!"
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:32 pm

I stood up and growled at Dex then yelled "I don't know, ok!" , I sat down stareing at Dex, still flicking my tail about every ten seconds as, then i sigh as i kinda regret yelling at Dex.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Dex: I glared at her. "You've made an enemy today." I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Hazard watched Dex walk away and sighed. He looked at Memory, smiling a little. "Hey, don't worry about Dex. He's always been a grouch since we moved from our old territory. I'm Hazard, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 pm

I stayed looking over at Dex and shook my head laughing a little, then i perked my ears at Hazard. I nodded and said in a kind of a laughing tone "It sure sounds like it" as i watched Dex walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 pm

(I updated my picture/desicription if thats ok. Its on page 8 kinda towards the bottom.)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Shiga closed his eyes and listened to the noises around the camp, his ears occasionally twitching whenever something particularly loud happened. He was grateful for what little shelter the ferns provided, since it worked just a little better to keep his wings warm. Even though they let him fly, sometimes having bat-wings was a disadvantage because he lost a lot of heat through them. Just the thought of it made him shiver in his pelt. Tucking his wings closer to his shoulders, Shiga let his breathing slow, and attempted to slip into a nap. Judging by the sounds of the camp, Pond Dust was preoccupied with something else at the moment, and they definitely weren't ready for what news he had.

Gryon heard the two new wolves enter from across camp, and lifted his boxy, almost pitbull-like head towards the camp entrance. One was blue and silver, and definitely a foreigner; no other wolf Gryon knew had dragon wings, two tails, ram horns, and a silly-looking scarf. Not only that, but the stranger either had long eyelashes, or could see through his eyelids, because his eyes appeared to be constantly closed. The other wolf was silver, too, but with less flamboyant patterns than the other stranger. Gryon kept his eyes on the two for a few seconds as they dispersed to their places, and then he padded more towards the middle of camp. Honestly, he didn't want to get involved with newcomers, but at the same time he wanted to keep them under watch. No use letting camp get attacked because nobody was monitoring the strangers. He was particularly suspicious of the funny-speaking blue newcomer, but he didn't voice this opinion. Perhaps it was just because males tended to be dominant.

Gryon shook his ruff, rattling the chain around his neck. He probably just needed to rest for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 pm

I looked over towards where Shiga was in the ferns and sighed, I layed down and stretched out on my side then curled into a ball and covered my sides with my wings hopeing to keep warm, I shivered ever once in a while when i would get a sudden chill down my spine. I guess i just wasn't ready for a new place, non the less new wolves that don't seem very kind, but then again i thought it could just be that they are uncomfortable because im from the east. I took a deep breath and watched the air in front of me as it turned a misty color, then i closed my eyes and tucked my head under one of my paws and slowly feel asleep to the sound of the other wolves at pond dust walking around.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Dex: I looked at Shiga, then back at myself. He also came from the east, that was obvious. There was something about that wolf, something familiar, frightening yet comforting. Our colors; the same. Our markings; completely different. Though they were different, our markings corresponded in a strange charming way.

Laya: I was standing here, with this weird wolf that was psycho, yet I said that she could lead me through some caves to a pack that might not exist. But... I was fine with it.

Akuma: My white eyes stared down at Laya with admiration. The young Omega would help me in my quest. "This way."

Laya: "Can't we eat?"

Akuma: "As long as you're with me, you won't eat. Eating is a Sin, it implies Gluttony. Who are we to feast on fish while starving pups freeze? You'll go to Hell if you keep that up, miss."

Laya: Yup. Insane. Knew it. I followed the bright white wolf for miles. My paws ached, and when I asked to rest, she says it was Sloth.
Back to top Go down
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 pm

(either this rp is dieing or you VioletSong made a website for it, if so can i have the link to it. If i may ask.)
Unforgiven:I got up and looked over towards shiga again, i looked around then sighed and started walking over towards him. Even though i knew i would probably get in trouble i kept walking anyways, thinking that noone would even notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ• - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ τωєℓvє• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη τωσ ℓυsτ•
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5