RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*

Go down 
+3
Rebecca
Lan Fan
Breyercrazy52
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* Empty
PostSubject: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Listen to this it makes the post better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n923CvPWEV0 Whistle

WE will not Take this RPC! WE shall become active again. (RPC is still epic ^.^) One post a day. NO! We will not give up. So its advertising time whenever you sign up for a website if they have a advertising boards. Advertise RPC. Got a DA? Adertise. Blog? Advertise. WE shall stay active Post here if you with me! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool Hai There Oh Yeah Oh Yeah
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:51 pm

The problem is, the only other forum I go to doesn't have an advertising board D:

A lot of us can't post, mostly because it's still September and school is still getting organized, so people have a lot of homework. Myself, I only have time to visit once a day, and not really any time to post unless it's really important. Vixen is on hiatus, and last I remember at least, Bex will be inactive for a while for some reason or another... so as soon as I stop getting so much homework (if I ever do) I will be on a LOT more. XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:20 pm

I am actually around. I'm not too inactive, just not really able to post long winded things that take up a great amount of time. It's for school reasons and what-not, though I will be back full-time after November, maybe earlier.

As to promoting, please guys, this is a really good idea, we just need more people, more ACTIVE people, I should say. Also, Lan? If you could ask one of the Moderators or the Admin on the site you are referring to if there would be a good place for you to advertise, then that would be good. I know sometimes they don't like you advertising unless it's your site directly, but I'll give you permission if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Bex: Well, there is an "Other Games" board where people advertise their game sites sometimes... maybe this would go there. I'll see.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Yea you guys are right I just had to give a bit motavation for other people and you guys ^.^
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm on, but there isn't anything for me to post on or about, as well as nobody for me to talk to. There are people who are online, but like me, they really on check once or twice a day and have school to figure out as of right now. If I could make graphics, I'd make us a banner to advertise on Gaia. I'm thinking of getting someone to just make me one to advertise on Gaia, if that's okay with Bex (because in reality, only admins are supposed to advertise their websites there but, fff).

So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Mmk, I am obviously going to have to make a PSA.
I, REBECCA, GIVE PERMISSION TO ANY MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE TO ADVERTISE IT TO THEIR HEARTS CONTENT. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THEY CAN TAKE IT UP WITH ME PERSONALLY.

Plus, I am not going to be the person who joins a website for the sole purpose of advertising then leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 am

Rebecca wrote:
I, REBECCA, GIVE PERMISSION TO ANY MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE TO ADVERTISE IT TO THEIR HEARTS CONTENT. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THEY CAN TAKE IT UP WITH ME PERSONALLY.

Plus, I am not going to be the person who joins a website for the sole purpose of advertising then leaving.

Weren't we always aloud to advertise it? Not just now after your "permission"?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 am

.x ViolentSong x. wrote:

It's better to have a written permission in case someone gets in trouble for advertising a site to which they are not the administrator. :3
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 am

Haha very cool Breyer! :) Yeah, we are still epic!~ And September is definetly are slow month, especially with )most( everyone getting back into school routines. I have been sick for the past week and sort of just hanging around the site, stalking semi-active threads, and such. I think Lan should post on Pond Dust about now.

Just wait! We'll pick ourselves up in October. ;)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:19 pm

.x ViolentSong x. wrote:
Rebecca wrote:

Mad MOAI wrote:
.x ViolentSong x. wrote:

It's better to have a written permission in case someone gets in trouble for advertising a site to which they are not the administrator. :3

As Mad MOAI said, some sites don't like it when just members post links and advertise for another site they are on, but it automatically becomes 'alright' if the Admin of the site in question posts the thread themselves.
I'm still not sure how this works exactly; but my point is, Vix nor I want to stop anyone from getting the word out about RPC, and I'm not one of those people who just joins a site and posts and advertisement thread before leaving, I'd rather be involved in the website before throwing something in their faces. xD

That being said, have at it people, and Blank's right, we pick up during October, lots of people in the spirit of dressing up and having some extra time now that school may be slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*   NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEVER! *ALL READ PLEASE!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: