RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm kinda new here!

Go down 
+3
Splashie
Rebecca
Dappledsong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dappledsong
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Dappledsong

Hi! I'm kinda new here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Well...hi! I'm Dappledsong (Dapple for short)! I hope this is a great site! [wow][/wow]!! I hope more people come on this site, maybe this could be really popular! More popular than it is now! I hope so!! I'll try to help. I will try to be on, and try to be active, so let's cross our fingers!
Excited Excited Excited Excited YEA!! Excited Excited Excited Excited
I can fly! Can't Wait!! I can fly!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Welcome to RPC!

-confetti-

I'm Rebecca, the current Admin with Vixen. Any of the Global Announcement threads on the tops of the individual forums are very good to read, and there is a link in my signature to the guides of RPC which might help you learn how we do things around here!

I hope you have a wonderful time here at RPC, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask any of the members, we're all very nice here. The rules aren't hard to follow, and we're a very tight-nit community of role-players.

- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi!!!! Welcome to RPC!!!! I'm Splash but a lot of people call me Splashie. You can call me what ever you want. A quick tip about me is I love animals so I spend most of my time roll-playing as them. I hope you have fun here and you can contact me if you need anything. Nice meeting you!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi there, Dappledsong! My name is Mad MOAI, and I'm whimsical and I have a lot of weird favorite words. I'd like to see you around, really! Hehe. (<-- That's my catchphrase.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 am

Hi Dappledsong! Is it okay if I call you Dapple? ^^' I'm Blankfeather, but you can call me whatever you want. Welcome to RPC!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi Dapple. I'm Violent (most people call me Var ^^) I hope you have time to enjoy our website! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Looks like everyone is explaining their nicknames. Most of the time I'm just called Lan, so that works if you don't want to type my whole name. I like to role-play nearly anything, though I prefer to only role-play humans if they have a twist (like they're half-animal or something). I've been wanting a good bird or dragon RP for a while. Are you interested in those?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm kinda new here!   Hi! I'm kinda new here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm kinda new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: