RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy September!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Happy September! Empty
PostSubject: Happy September!   Happy September! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Hello everyone! As you all know, it's September again! Some people are already back in school, while others just began!
I hope everyone is having a good time so far.

In the news of the site: There has been little activity currently, but that is understandable. I expect early September to be slow then for it to start picking up again during the middle of the year just because that's how things normally end up.

I will be changing the layout again at some point in the next few weeks, but when I do it, I will need someone to help me with colors and what-not if no one minds.
I apparently have issues, as Jay so eloquently puts it, 'Making it look like Dobby wiped his butt all over the page'. Thanks.

If anyone has something to share about their coming schedules, feel free to post it on here too, I know things are starting to get back into lots of work and a lot of us are older and have a larger school-load, but RPC is always here, whether there's two members, or two hundred.

- Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Happy September! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy September!   Happy September! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Yay! Happy September! :3

Oo, n'other layout shall be cool. :) Can we get some purple into it? :) We haven't had purple or orange in a while.

My schedule is SUPER busy, but I still fit in about two sessions on RPC a week, sometimes more if I don't get bombed with a butload of homework.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Happy September! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy September!   Happy September! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

THAT WAS ONLY WHEN IT WAS BROWN AND GREEN ALL OVER THE PAGE. Anyways, I was just teasing you.

September's always slow. And then for some reason it seems to pick up in activity around the end of October, for some strange reason. It might just be because no one is on vacation, and everyone has gotten into the groove of school again.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Happy September! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy September!   Happy September! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 pm

I only just started school yesterday. Either way, I want to be as active as I can, but it's hard to be active in a role-play when nobody else is doing so. D: A new layout would be cool! For some reason, though, I feel like we've had this one for barely any time...

*pokes the "Activity" button* I think it's broken...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Happy September! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy September!   Happy September! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Blank: The layout is actually already partially made. It's mainly brown and other colors like it, but I can definitely see if orange or purple goes with it. We haven't had those colors in a while. =D And Purple is my favorite.

Jay: I know. -glares- xD
Also, that's exactly what I mean. Weird people and their strange schedules... Maybe I'm just biased because I don't have to sit in a classroom for six hours each day.

Lan: =( Unfortunately, I know what you mean. We were quite active for a while, then everyone slowly trickled away. Stupid trickles.
-stabs button- WORK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Happy September! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy September!   Happy September! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

I started school on Wednesday. (: It was okay, I suppose... Basically, it's the same as last year, 'cept now everyone is older and actually has some idea of where the heck they're supposed to be going on their way to class. I hate, hate, hate my schedule. /sobsob

Period 1: Math w/ Schlosser
Period 2: Science w/ Thompson & McKay
Period 3: Gateway to Technology w/ Parkinson
Period 4: Teen Life w/ Gersen
Lunch
Period 5: Humanities (EXCEL) w/ Annett

Let's see... I have math in the morning, when I'm not able to function properly. I am forced to wait until after fourth period to eat lunch (we're not allowed to snack in class). "Humanities" is the dumb name they gave to "English / World History" this year, because the school is, well, dumb. XD I don't like my EXCEL teacher... She can't appreciate my sarcastic and witty humor. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy September! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy September!   Happy September! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy September!
Page 1 of 1