RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Professor Oak looked more serious for a few seconds, but then he gave a small smile again as the last Trainers both decided on Bulbasaur. "That's everyone, then," he said to himself, walking around to the other side of the circular table and taking the two Poké Balls that rested in the third division. He held one in each hand, and as he approached, handed one to Momo and one to Tarbh. The one that Tarbh had received was a Poké Ball that was painted green on the top and had a leaf emblem on the bottom. The one that Momo received was purple and decorated with many small leaf and vine motifs on the top half, while the bottom remained white.

The young girl grinned widely, and then suddenly squealed, jumping up and down a couple of times. "This is so cool!" she shouted, unable to bear her excitement any more. She wanted to send out her Pokémon now. But as she pressed the button in the middle of the Poké Ball, the only thing that happened was that the Poké Ball grew bigger. Puzzled, she looked up at Professor Oak. "Uh... how do you open this?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Rebecca tossed the Pokeball from each hand, looking at the different color on the top. She was used to net balls, heal balls, and other Pokeballs from wandering around in the Pokemarts, but it was quite interesting to see one that almost exactly matched her Pokemon. She knew Charmanders were a little hard to deal with first, but she was extremely excited to get started on her journey. First, she would make sure to get him up to at least a level ten before trying to take on the Pallet town gym leader, then she would make sure to keep training him or her slowly until she could beat the Elite Four.

When the other two both picked grass types, Rebecca smirked to herself and watched amused as the girl tried to open the Pokeball. She knew that she was more experienced than the others, and that it really wasn't fair, so stepping up, Rebecca smiled at the girl, "Hey, it's like this." She said, before throwing the pokeball into the air and shouting, "Charmander! I choose you!" There was a bright orange light before the small orange lizard Pokemon yawned and looked around the lab curiously. Turning it's head slightly, it spotted Rebecca and then leapt at her, the flame on it's tail flickering as it tackled her.

A course and warm tongue licked at Rebecca's face as she stumbled backwards, the fire Pokemon permanently attaching itself to her. "Whoa! Whoa!" Rebecca shouted, trying to calm down her new Pokemon and control it, "Down boy?" The charmander cocked an eyebrow at her before shaking it's head, "Girl?" Rebecca tried, before it landed back on the ground and curled up at her feet looking up with a small toothed grin. She smiled at it and patted it's head, "So yeah," Rebecca finished lamely, "Into the air your Pokeball goes. Poof appears the Pokemon."

Her Charmander suddenly whipped her with it's flaming tail and growled, making Rebecca yelp. "What is it?" It snarled at her and crossed it's short orange arms, glaring heatedly. "Oh. Name. Right..." She trailed off, pursing her lips before smiling and patting it's head again, "How 'bout Rowan?" When it shook it's head and stuck it's tongue out she sighed, "Charcoal?" Another shake of the head and another stab from the fiery tale, "Rogue?" The Charmander leapt up into the air and licked Rebecca's cheek before landing back on the ground and waddling over to Professor Oak.

"Charmander! Charmander!" It growled grinning up at him before sniffing the air, "Charmander?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Like the others, Tarbh sat mesmerized with his Poke Ball for a while. Honestly, he didn't know what to do with it. This was already harder than he thought it would be... But nobody said it would be easy. It's not going to be. And he wasn't too lazy to open a stupid Poke Ball! One of the more experienced and yet still new Trainers had showed the Momo girl how it was done, and Tarbh payed attention to this. The new Charmander looked like a rather rowdy one - secretly Tarbh hoped that his Pokemon wouldn't tackle him like that. The lizard sniffed the air, and Tarbh glanced back at his own Poke Ball. So... just copy the other girl.

Slowly he pressed the button, a bit startled by the sensation of the object growing bigger as he held it, and instantly tossed it in the air. He opened his mouth to call out something witty, but he only said what he could think of: "Bulbasaur!"

A beam of red energy emitted from the Poke Ball, and the little Seed Pokemon came out looking relaxed. Its huge, curious red eyes scanned its surroundings as it spun in a circle, finally resting its gaze on Tarbh and muttering a little growl. "Saur," it rasped, its eyes flicking nervously towards the fire lizard.

"So this is you, huh, Bulbasaur?" Tarbh inquired, but then appeared to realize something. "But I can't just keep calling you Bulbasaur, now can I, little buddy?"

The dinosaur with the green bulb on its back cocked its head. "Saw...?"

"That would get too repetitive," Tarbh murmured to himself, and then addressed his Pokemon. "I'd better think of something you like. How does 'Freamh' sound to you?"

The grass-type appeared to think for a minute, but then shook its head wildly, as if it thought the name was too girly.

"Cheim should be a better one, then," Tarbh told it matter-of-factly. "Because this is my first step of being a Pokemon Trainer!"

The Bulbasaur dubbed Cheim nodded enthusiastically, apparently delighted with its nickname.

"All right, then. Cheim it is." Tarbh glanced over to the Charmander Rogue. "Mind making friends, Cheim?"
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 am

Lily held the Pokeball this felt great. " C'mon Squirtle!" she said and tossed the ball in the air. It opened up and out came a Squirtle. "Squirtle!!" It growled. She thought. What to call him? "Torrent?" she asked the Squirtle. The Squirtle shook his head. "Rebel?" The Squirtle's eyes widened to say "Why would I be named that?" She thought "Isamu? That means courage and bravery." Squirtle nodded and leaped up on her. She caught Isamu. Ok Isamu it is.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Momo watched Rebecca with almost unending interest as the teenager threw the Poké Ball into the air and called out her Pokémon's name. As if it had been summoned, the real version of the fire lizard that Momo had seen on the screen appeared on the floor, and proceeded to dance around her trainer and do many hyper things. It made Momo a little nervous; she hoped that her Pokémon wasn't that hard to manage.

Next, the boy sent out his, which was the same species as the one that Momo had chosen. He shouted as well when he threw the Poké Ball, and out came the greenish frog-like Pokémon with the bulb on its back. Thankfully this Pokémon seemed a lot calmer; it didn't jump around on the boy at all, and didn't talk much. The boy gave it a foreign-sounding nickname, with which the Bulbasaur seemed to be satisfied. The Grass-type then proceeded to say hello to the Fire-type lizard.

Finally, the other girl of Momo's age sent out her light blue turtle with the curled tail. The Squirtle didn't seem too hard to manage, but it wasn't as calm as the boy's Bulbasaur. Immediately the girl leaped into giving her Pokémon a nickname, which eventually ended up being Isamu. Now it was Momo's turn.

For a moment, she gave everyone a dumb look as if wondering whether she really need to shout, but then she figured that there was no harm in trying. As she glanced at the enlarged Poké Ball in her hand, she raised her arm and tossed the purple-and-green capsule into the air toward the ceiling. At first, she was disappointed when the ball didn't open, but as it fell back toward the floor, a beam of red light streamed out of it and pointed toward the ground, eventually materializing into a Pokémon that looked almost identical to the boy's. This one had a few minor differences, like larger ears and a different pattern of spots, but it was still believably the same species. Momo took a moment to look her Pokémon over and let him do the same before she began talking. "Hello...?" she said slowly.

"Bulbasaur," the Pokémon replied, nodding its head. Its wide eyes were red, but also obviously friendly, and it had a smile on its wide face. Of course it wasn't menacing.

"Oh, hi!" Momo said suddenly as if she had been waiting for a reply. "I'm Momo," she announced to everyone, and then focused back in on the Pokémon she had just met. "What do you like to be called?"

The dual Grass/Poison-type seemed to hesitate, as if knowing that if he said "Bulbasaur," the person would think that that was his name. As much as he liked that, he sort of wanted a cool name like everyone else... but as the girl waited for an answer, exasperatedly he told her, "Bulbasaur."

Momo looked a little disappointed. "What? No nickname?" she asked as she gazed at the Bulbasaur a little more. The reptile shook his head, and Momo grunted a little. "I guess I'll think of something later," she told her Pokémon happily. As she watched it, and it looked back at her, she suddenly jumped, as if realizing something. "I just noticed that they're all reptiles!" she shouted, turning to Oak. "Was that on purpose?"

The professor seemed to be caught off guard, but then he laughed a little. For some reason he didn't answer Momo's question. However, he did produce four of those red machines that he had shown the Trainers earlier from the desk near him. "You saw these PokéDexes earlier, right? Well, I'm giving one to each of you." As he handed out the flat machines that looked a little like gaming consoles, he continued, "As a Trainer, you will battle others and make your Pokémon grow stronger, but you also have the primary mission of collecting data on as many Pokémon as you can. With these PokéDexes, your goal will be to catch all..." When he finished handing out the PokéDexes, he seemed to hesitate, and thought for a moment. "Well, there are many over a hundred Pokémon in the Kanto region, but your goal will be to catch all of them!" He didn't look excited, but his voice conveyed his encouragement as he smiled at the Trainers. "Now go travel across the region, training your Pokémon and catching more, earning Gym Badges and... generally being the best you can be." He thought that he had left off somewhere odd, but at least one of them seemed to buy it.

The talk generally excited Momo. She gasped happily, and then turned to her Pokémon. "Come on, Bulbasaur, let's go back to Viridian City! We'll need to get to Pewter Town if we want to go to the first gym."

"Bulbasaur!" the reptilian Pokémon agreed, and the two eagerly dashed out the door and headed for Pallet Town's north exit.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Though Tarbh was normally quite bouncy, he listened to Professor Oak's words and received the Pokedex seemingly without moving a muscle. He was mesmerized by the talking... until the moment it stopped. As soon as his brain had absorbed the fact that he would be battling his Pokemon, which he knew already, and attempting to catch all over-100 Pokemon in the region, he whipped around and ran off. Almost, at least. As soon as he remembered that he had Cheim, he turned around and started walking more slowly. Cheim followed him enthusiastically, almost overtaking him a few times. As Cheim gained speed, Tarbh did as well, eventually settling with his Pokemon on a moderately fast walk. The girl Momo easily passed the duo, ecstatically heading for Pallet Town's north exit.

"That's where we're going next," Tarbh told Cheim, pointing with a forefinger. Cheim appeared satisfied, and not tired. A bit of exercise was good for him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Rebecca watched as Rogue and one of the Bulbasaurs seemed to converse for a moment before Professor Oak handed them all PokeDexes. She took her's and immanently changed the red color to a sleeker black version in the settings before putting it into her messenger bag. Whistling at Rogue, Rebecca motioned for the Pokemon to come forwards and she patted it's head, "Ready to train Rogue?" The little Charmander nodded it's head rapidly as two of the trainers quickly departed, both, from the sounds of it, going to the first gym.

Sighing, She waved goodbye to Professor Oak and thanked him before exiting the Lab and heading towards the route to the nearest city. She was very unfamiliar with Kanto's regions and towns, so wherever this road took her would be her next stop she supposed. Most of the Tall Grass was avoidable to Pallet Town, but out of it was a different story, and Rebecca and Rogue soon found themselves staring at one of the unavoidable patches. "Char-Char?" Rogue nudged Rebecca forward and she glared at the small Pokemon.

"I thought you were supposed to be protecting me. Not the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 am

Lily turned to leave. Isamu followed her, "Squirt?" he asked Lily. "Ok,ok." She sprinted off torward a patch of grass it growled. "You first?" Lily asked Isamu. Isamu nodded and took a step. There first battle began. A wild Rattata appeared. "Use tail whip!" Squirtle preformed the attack it brought down the foe's Defense. The wild Rattata used tackle and Squirtle's stats went down. "Use Tackle!" Squirtle used tackle. Rattata used Tail whip but it wouldn't do much good because He was almost fainted. "Use Tackle!" Squirtle sued tackle and the wild Rattata fainted. "Well at least that's done." Isamu and Lily took off.

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:52 pm

((Doesn't Tail Whip lower the enemy's Defense, not raise that of the user?))
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 pm

(oh yea thanks Let me fix that.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:37 am

((I had no idea you guys posted this much without me. o_O Sorry.))

As the others all rushed out of town, Momo trailed behind them, though she did have a hard time keeping up. As they all looked for wild Pokémon while making their way to Viridian City, the young Trainer chattered on. "The professor didn't say we had to stay together," she began, "though it might be more fun if we do it that way! Then again, the Gym Leaders would all have long lines for waiting to battle them if we did that... and only the person in the front would be able to find wild Pokémon because all the others would run away! Maybe we should split up..."

When Bulbasaur noticed that she was rambling, he tapped her ankle as he ran. It almost caused Momo to trip, but she finally stopped blabbering. With an apologetic look on her face, she finished, "So, what do you guys think?"

It was tiring walking up the hill, and quickly, Momo ran out of breath to even talk in more than a few words at a time. She was sure there were wild Pokémon in this tall grass. The girl with the Squirtle had successfully defeated a Rattata... perhaps Momo's Bulbasaur could find something. But it looked like he was already looking around and not finding anything, so Momo didn't waste her breath.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 pm

(Sorry it's such a good rp!)

Lily started torward Viridian City she'd stay there for a while and train, then she'd face the gym leader. She walked as Isamu waddled around sniffing. "Are you ok?" she asked him. he nodded and said, "Squirtle!" she kept walkign over the flat land.

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Tarbh was too busy running around in the grass to pay much attention to Momo. Cheim joined him in romping, although the Bulbasaur quickly grew tired from moving this much with such short legs, forcing Tarbh to stop as well. Cheim flopped down on the grass near Momo, and in a flurry of wind and feathers successfully scared a bird Pokemon out of the brush. Tarbh watched with interest; if he remembered correctly, that was Pidgey. The tan-and-brown bird turned around and started squawking angrily, glancing between Cheim and Momo's Bulbasaur.

"Bubb," Cheim muttered apologetically, stepping back.

"Looks like the Pidgey's going for you," Tarbh called to Momo.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

((Wait, wait, Lavender? That's all the way across the region! The next city is Viridian City.
Since it's apparently needed, here's a very detailed page on the region with maps on it.

Don't worry about getting ahead, though, Breyercrazy. I was just startled because the site didn't tell me there were unread posts here.))

Momo turned around as she heard the boy's Bulbasaur fall down on the grass, and nearly flinched as the rustling of feathers and squawking came to her ears. An angry Pidgey was scolding Cheim, but seemed confused and also shouted at Momo's Bulbasaur. Tarbh warned Momo, who nodded and commanded her Pokémon before the Pidgey could react. For a moment, she had hesitated, since she wasn't sure what it would know, but then she thought of the most basic move a Bulbasaur might be able to use. "Tackle it!" she shouted, and her Pokémon eagerly rammed its whole body into the Pidgey,

The bird-like Pokémon of many shades of cream and brown was startled that it had been attacked so ruthlessly, and fluffed out its feathers to shake itself off. Now it was prepared for its move. Its attack vaguely mirrored Bulbasaur's; the Pidgey charged at the Grass-type and slammed Bulbasaur with its whole front. Bulbasaur recoiled, but didn't seem hurt too badly. Its Defense stats, somewhat high for a basic-stage Pokémon, came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:48 pm

(DX sorry bad a locations!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Suddenly, a wild Rattata leapt out of the brush. Rebecca scrambled backwards and made a squeal in the back of her throat before looking at Rogue and shouting, "Rogue! Use tackle!" Her Charmander didn't need to be asked twice before Rogue rammed into the Rattata from the side and she watched as the wild Pokemon stumbled backwards, stunned for half a second before the same attack was returned on Rogue.

Rogue took a few steps backwards and shook her head, looking up at Rebecca. The trailer glared at the Rattata before growling, "Rogue, use Tackle." The Pokemon gave a fierce shout before running at the wild Pokemon again, slamming it into the ground with all the force her little body could muster. The Rattata was let up only to stumble away slightly stunned.

Rebecca smirked and picked up Rogue, holding the Pokemon in her arms, "You are awesome."
Back to top Go down
DragonBelle
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Name: Belle Carvinsonne
personality: stubborn and headstrong, but loyal and open to those who earn her trust. LOOOOVES DARK TYPES!
appearance: black cape with short collar on most of the time, DARK purple short hair, wears pokeballs on a black leather belt she got from a pokemart while impulse buying.
other: comes from northern town, Snowpoint City, in the sinnoh region. speaks with a slight accent. father was a good dark-type pokemon trainer, but not very famous. he tried to give her her own dark type starter, ut she refused, saying she wanted to go the traditional way of getting a fire, grass, or water pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP   Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanto Masters ~ A Pokémon Trainer RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Fantasy RPs-
Jump to: