RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Circle

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Rebecca
JessOmess
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

Location : You'll never find me... Hahaha... 3:) Jk I'm in Tennessee, y'awl.

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 pm

The Circle

The darkness on this night in Austria, the year 1347 has overwhelmed the day at last, and it is time for all who value safety to get inside. For the darkness can hold many dangerous things. Dangerous things such as the Circle.
The Circle has been around for centuries, a hostile group of killers who have a unique way of hunting and murdering their prey. Once someone is captured, they are taken to the very heart of Wallace Forest, where the Circle of killers surrounds them, walking in a circle around their captive, until the captive is driven nearly mad with fear of not knowing when their death could be coming. It could be within the next minute, or perhaps the next hour. The unfortunate soul will never know.
However, when such an evil group exists, of course there must be another group chosen to fight it. This group is called The Second Circle. The Second Circle is a band chosen by King Alan himself, for their elite skill in archery, dueling, or both. The Second Circle does not kill the members of The Circle in the same manor that The Circle kills their victims. They are spies, hunting down suspected members of the circle and striking them when they are absolutely sure they have caught a killer.
You have two choices, You can either be a member of the first Circle, or The Second Circle. In other words you can be evil or good. Which circle will emerge triumphant? It all depends on the will to kill, or the will to save.

RULES

1) Follow RPC's rules, please!
2) Keep it kid-friendly
3) No fights
4) Since we live in the medieval ages, and this is obviously an intense plot, there are bound to be some sword fights. Try and restrain yourself from making it too gory. (Eg. Intestines flying everywhere and stuff such as this)
5) Type JessOmess to prove you've read the first post.

Form:
Name:
Male or female:
Description:
Age: From 10+ if the character is going to be part of either circle
Personality:
Skill: Archery or dueling or spying, hand-to-hand combat, etc.
First Circle or Second Circle:

Mine

Spoiler:

CHARACTERS:

First Circle -

Leader:
Jerome Mal (Jess)

Members:
Celeste Smithe (Becca)
Aether (Sub)
Fenris (Blanx)

Second Circle -
Leader:
King Alan (Jess)

Members:
Jack (Jess)
Ariana (Jess)
Evangeline Smithe (Becca)
Christian (Branch)
River (Vixen)

(Have fun!)

Last edited by JessOmess on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nerdyspec15?feature=mhee
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Name: Evangeline Smithe
Male or female: Female
Description: With big brown eyes and copper colored hair, it's not really a far stretch to guess how Eve got her last name. As the Blacksmith's daughter, her slight frame and stature of 5'6 don't help with her family's work, but they definitely help when she is fighting for the king. With slightly olive-toned skin and strong hands, making it easy for her to string and shoot arrows in rapid succession, Eve is a force to be reckoned with.
Personality: Though her appearance might remind you of that of a bird's, her personality is that of a feline's. With an air of calm always around her and the ability to sweet talk anyone and appear as innocent as a child, Eve knows how to talk her way out, and into, situations. She is protective of her close friends, but doesn't extend that circle, unless she is helping the Circle directly. Eve keeps to herself mostly.
Skill: Bow and Arrow, and agility.
First Circle or Second Circle: Second Circle

Name: Celeste Smithe
Male or Female: Female
Description: Nothing like her younger sister, Celeste has bright green eyes and auburn hair, her hair so dark sometimes it looks brown or black during the night. With slightly taller and angular features than her sister, Celeste stands a tall 5'9 and has pale, almost frail looking skin. With a slightly average weight, it throws her frail skin out the window for her muscled arms, perfect for knife throwing, and not all at wooden targets.
Personality: Celeste has always disliked her sister for the simple fact she was younger and seemed to get everything Celeste couldn't have. Because of this, she jumped at the chance of taking down a kingdom that seemed to always be enthralled in whatever was newest, siblings included. Celeste never could keep her mouth shut about her opinions, and unlike her sister, always had something to say, and it was never nice.
Skills: Knife-throwing, quippy comebacks.
First Circle or Second Circle: First Circle
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm

(Accepted!!! Sweet!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:06 pm

[Reserved for my forms~]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Name: Aether Kane
Male or female: Male
Description: Aether's bright and gleaming eyes seem to contrast entirely from his rugged and torn body. He mostly has a pretty weak body, except for his legs since he is know to travel by foot immensely. He is dotted with light bruises, and will occasionally have a black eye on one or both of them. His black hair helps him camouflage with the trees, which will brush off it's greens and browns into his clothing and skin. At 5'5", he's a bit smaller than his circle-mates, but it is counter-balanced with his agility.
Personality: Aether is always seen as a bit troubled, but is certainly ready to obey those older than him or above him in the social hierarchy. He's sorta jumpy, and will constantly stay in others shadows. He isn't exactly known for interjecting against the crowd, or standing up for himself, but will defend himself in times of trouble. He can be easily taken advantage from, but knows his friends and his enemies.
Skill: Tracking and kidnapping.
First Circle or Second Circle: First Circle
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm

(Accepted, Sub! Vixen, I can't wait!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Name:
Fenris Cain Olson

Male or female:

Male

Description:

Fenris aka Fen is a satisfyingly muscular seventeen year old with a golden, almost olive complexion. His deep hazel eyes remind some of the color the sky gets before a tornado- a ominous yellow and brown. His limbs are long and sharp- as if made from a photograph based on straight lines. He has a lighter tone of black hair like charcoal cut to a fauxhawk style contsantly. Daily attire is a coal black hunting outfit adorned with multiple weapons depending on where he is. Fen's right shoulderblade is tattoed with a tribal wolf. He always wears some strip of clothing with black wolf fur stitched into it, the item itself varies. He has an almost Russian accent.

Personality:
Fen uses his surroundings to show the world just how powerful he is. Whenever things get tough- where normal people would back down he stands up to it and throws it to the ground. He's mostly anti-social, resorting to hand-to-hand combat to lock himself away for hours at a time. You do NOT want to be on Fen's bad side, because there is no mercy for anyone in his opinion. He enjoys being dominant in almost everything he does. Overall- he's an Alpha.

Skill:

Hand-to-hand Combat

First. Of course~

Last edited by Blank's Galaxy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:45 pm

(Sweet! Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 am

Name: Christian Fenway
Description: Christian is tall and lean, being very fit, especially because of what he does. His skin is lightly tanned and the bridge of his nose/cheeks are dotted lightly with freckles. His hair is a dark orange or reddish-brown, depending on how you look at it. It leans more towards auburn, than anything. His eyes are a bright green, darker on the edges of his iris and lighter the closer you get to his pupil. His fingers are thin and nimble, allowing him to be good at pulling back the bow and arrow and shooting in rapid secession.
Personality: Christian is quiet in most situations, often blending into the background and watching from the sidelines than participating. If something is said that hits close to home, he might start voicing his opinion on it, but more often than not he sits back and lets whoever is in charge take the lead. He's kind and often very funny when you get to know him, but, he doesn't have a ton of social skills so getting him to open up is kind of hard. On the rare occasion that he talks to someone, he's very light about everything, as though trying to keep it happy rather than anything else.
Skill: Archery
First Circle or Second Circle: Second
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Name:
River M. Dixson

Male or female:
Female

Description:
River isn't exactly hard to pick out of a big or small crowd. For her, that's a very bad thing. She's not exactly pale, but her skin isn't very healthy looking anymore. Her hair is a pale blonde and wavy, so it tends to fly away or be attracted to static. Riv's eyes are what makes her stand out the most. They're a pale, almost milky blue. Most people recognize her that way. She's a bit more bony than anything, but she has enough muscle to keep from looking scrawny and weird. In some ways being small and skinny helps her instead of being athletic. When it comes to clothes, River likes to keep it casual. Something that's easy to move in, usually. Even on days with extreme heat she's have something on that fits winter weather instead.

Personality:
River is a generally in the silent but mysterious type of people. She isn't shy, so to say. She just doesn't like talking very much, afraid it'll give her away because she often rambles. Riv hardly trusts anyone besides the people in her circle, but even them she's a little wary around. She can be a bit paranoid when it comes to people, but with fighting and stuff, she's pretty confident of herself and her skills.
River definitely isn't someone you should underestimate, though. She's good with weapons, especially a bow. She's also pretty good at hand to hand combat and swimming, as stated before. She loves swimming, and when near water, she usually has the advantage. Her skills in swimming makes her able to do something fro a long time, besides running. She's extremely fast when she runs, but she can't go for very long. She's a bit lost when it comes to computers, though.

Skill:
Spying and using knives.

Second

Last edited by Vixen on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

(Yay, Branch and Vixen! By the way, guys, "Terremor`" -pronounced TARE-mor- is my own version of the French "Terre des morts" which means, land of dead. Think about it, you've got The Circle to deal with, you're dead. :D Oh, and I added a couple Key characters to the RP and a character list, so ya might wanna go back and read the first post. Ready? Alright, here we go! Drum roll, please! Drrrrrrr...)

Night was a dangerous place in the Kingdom of Terremor`, and Mary knew this. The pretty blonde girl took a small, daring step outside, listening to the coughing coming from inside the small house. Her young brother, Arthur, was sick. And he needed a doctor. So while her parents had refused to risk the long trek across Wallace Forest and leave the children alone and unprotected from The Circle's ruthless agents, Mary had quietly slipped outside, a pouch of money in the pocket of her night dress, and in one hand, a dagger. She would make the journey across the forest, in order to save her brother. Doctor Hilgan was just through the main forest path on the other side. If she was fast, she could reach him in time.
Mary's breath shuddered as her bare feet touched the cobblestones of the street. It was summer, so she wore no shoes. Only a dark cloak to conceal her in the shadows. She bent, sneaking across the street, and nearly screaming when she disturbed a flock of chickens, sending them cackling in their roost. But after they quieted, Mary walked on to the edge of the forest. She stared up at the large, tall trees that thickly covered the path. Taking a deep breath, she stepped onto the little dirt road, beginning at a slow walk. The crickets chirped loudly around her, calming her with the natural soothing hum. A frog made a sound here and there, but otherwise the forest was quiet. Mary became so lost in the sounds, the wonderof being in the forest at night, that she forgot she should be running. If The Circle had a chance to detect her, all of the stories, all of her nightmares, would become a reality to Mary. And so she began at a trot, and then sprinted, dagger in hand, cloak billowing out behind her. Her heart raced, ears ringing with the sounds of the forest. If she ran, kept running, everything would be alright.
But, to her horror, Mary tripped, the unsuspecting root catching her foot and sending her flipping into the bushes, tumbling, falling, screaming, and landing in a large clearing. Mary slowly raised up, her bones aching from the fall, her heart thudding in her ears.
"I can't tell you how many times they've tripped there," a voice said. It sounded droll, full of dry delight.
"Too many to count," another said, chuckling.
Mary quickly sat up as the man slowly stepped from the bushes, a sly smile on his face. His cloak was ragged and torn, his eyes were yellow, malicious and cold, hair long, pulled back into a dirty mess of orange and brown tangles. A scraggly beard dotted his face, rough and ruthless.
The pit of Mary's belly fell from her stomach to her toes when the man began to slowly pace in a circle around her, another boy joining him with a smile. Then there was a girl, about her age, another boy, and more and more came, marching, pacing, in a long, surrounding, enclosing Circle.
The dagger dropped from Mary's hand. It would not help her now. Now, she must prepare for her own, infinite doom.

Jerome, Leader of The Circle, looked over the girl as he paced around her. She was pretty, which drove his desire to kill. There were the innocent, fearful eyes he had always seen, the begging, pleading expression on her face. It was all the usual. But none the less satisfying. As his father before him, Jerome had been taught, raised to kill. The hunger had been bred in him, to take life. The sweet pleasure of control, of knowing with one fluid, swift motion, or with a slow, careful touch, one could take life.
The girl whimpered and fell to her knees between them all. "Please..." she looked at the girl in the circle, as if Celeste would have any sympathy towards her, Jerome thought, chuckling. "My brother, he's sick... I just need to get his medicine."
Jerome chuckled, shrugging off his bow and drawing back an arrow into the string. "You have problems of your own," he murmured, as The Circle's march came to a dead stop. And he let fly the arrow. Now for Mary, the world was now gone.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Celeste Smithe

"Oh my gosh, I hate waitin'..." Celeste muttered to herself, crouching down on a thin branch, ready to jump down when an unfortunate soul decided to take this certain path. "Celeste had a little dagger... A little dagger... A little dagger, Celeste had a little dagger, it's blade shiny as-" her short song ended abruptly when she heard a twig snap, then quick footfalls. Her bright green eyes shone as she made a sound, mimicking a bird, alerting the other members of the Circle their next prey was approaching.
Then, the girl tripped.
Celeste dropped from the tree, her eyes bright as they began circling the girl, Mary, Celeste believed her name was, she was begging her mercy, her favorite part. The girl would never know when they would strike... The waiting brought onslaught of onslaught of adrenaline as they began to slow... Then the arrow flew through the air, embedding itself in the girl's chest, her eyes landing on Celeste as the final cry of mercy died on her lips before it reached the air.
The body fell, and Celeste laughed.

Evangeline Smithe

Eve stared in horror at the door as the bell in the town center began to ring, indicating the Circle had taken another victim... Not this time, not another. She couldn't bare watching the families mourn, the Second Circle members try to hold back tears and anger as they couldn't save another.
But Evangeline knew she needed to be there, she needed to know who it was.
Slipping her brown cloak on, Eve made her way out of her families small cottage and hurried towards the center, arriving in the back of the large crowd, waiting to hear who had fallen this time, and what had been their downfall.
An older man, a servant and page of the King's swallowed, his old eyes hardened as he unfurled a scroll and his raspy, but strong voice rang out, "Last night, another has fallen at the hands of the Circle. Mary-"
Gasps throughout the courtyard, and Eve tuned out the rest. She couldn't hear it. Her ears wouldn't let her hear anything but the pounding of her own heart.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Christian Fenway
Member of the Second Circle

Another victim. Another life, lost to the Circle. It always hit close to home when another life was lost, particularly because Christian Fenway was part of the Second Circle, of whom were supposed to stop these things. They were supposed to save lives and when they didn't, when they couldn't, it made his chest ache. There had to have been something they could've done, some way they could've prevented this... Even if there had been, though, the damage was already done. The life was already lost. Now all they could do was grieve, move on, and try to prevent another loss of life.
Christian hung near the edge of the small crowd of people, listening to an older man, a servant of the King no less, unfurl a scroll and begin the small speech. "Last night, another has fallen at the hands of the Circle. Mary-" After that, he tuned it out. It was weak of him, but he didn't want to know. He didn't want to know who'd died for fear that he knew her, for fear that maybe they'd been classmates. Friends, neighbors, something, anything. With quick and nimble fingers, he brushed his unruly auburn hair out of his face and sighed, lowering his gaze from the older man as he spoke.
Christian was only vaguely aware of what was going on around him. Gasps. They were gasps around the courtyard, no doubt the death had been bad. No doubt that the girl who'd died, Mary, had made some fatal mistake that horrified them all. The man continued talking and while he did so, he finally noticed Eve. The daughter of a blacksmith and a fellow Second Circle member, he knew her quite well. Well... He knew her name, but, that was about it. They were acquaintances, but not friends. Under different circumstances, maybe they would've been, but in this day and age, Christian couldn't afford to make friends. Not with everyone dying, not with everyone disappearing, not with the risk being a member of the Second Circle posed on his life.
Still, fellow members had to stick together. They had to cooperate. If they didn't, Lord knows what would happen. The whole idea of the Second Circle was to protect everyone else from the original Circle, the ones who killed people such as that poor girl, Mary. If the members of the Second Circle couldn't cooperate, couldn't help one another when the other needed it, the Second Circle was, to put it simply, screwed. Eve looked horrified at the news, as did everyone else. If she was anything like himself, it had to have struck a nerve (and hard).
"Hey, Evangeline?" Christian talked out of the corner of his mouth, having skirted around the edges of the crowd and ended up next to her. As to not draw attention to himself or interrupt whatever was going on (who knew, by now? he hadn't been paying attention for who knows how long...), he stayed quiet and nonchalant. He was also slightly aware of the formality of his tone, but, they weren't friends and he wasn't going to pretend they were. "Are you okay?" Another pause. He breathed, hesitating. "Because, I know I'm not."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 pm

[Fixed the stuff you PMed me about. ^^ I was using it from a different form on a different website and must've missed some things while editing.]

яιvεя
Second Circle

No. No, no, no. Not another poor victim. River couldn't believe her ears. She wouldn't. How could they fail like this? The poor girl probably never saw it coming. She must've had a purpose for venturing into the forest. Mary, her name was. Such an innocent life taken once again by the First Circle. It was tragic, but a lesson well learned. They had to be more careful. As a Second Circle member, this was their punishment for not being wary enough. They could've prevented this some how, but they hadn't. She couldn't keep track of how many lives have been lost because of those- those monsters. She had to keep it together, otherwise the whole village would lose hope of ever being safe again.
These thoughts swirled through River Dixson's head as she buried her face in her hands as the King's servant continued to give out the details of what happened to little Miss Mary. River felt tears coming to her eyes, but quickly wiped them away. No time to get emotional about this. She had to do something before another death occurred. River's gaze drifted through the mourning crowd, spotting some Second Circle members. She thought hard to remember their names. Evangeline and Christian were the ones she remembered. She usually didn't have to think so hard to remember something, since whatever she hears is usually etched in her brain for eternity. The current events were clogging her mind with so many thoughts, she just couldn't concentrate now. What was the purpose of the Second Circle if they couldn't prevent these things?
Oh, stop pitying yourself, Riv. Move on. Protect the others. A voice in her head accused. The teenager straightened and smoothed out her shirt. The voice was right. Lives have been loss before, but they have also saved many others. Maybe they just had to work harder, even though each and everyone one of them were always alert and ready. It just wasn't enough anymore. The original, or more commonly referred as The First Circle seemed to grow bigger more often than not, and the Second Circle stayed as it was, small but brave. It was a cat and mouse kind of situation in River's eyes.
"I'm sorry for your loss, ma'am." River told Mary's mother. The poor woman looked devastated, along with the father and sickly looking child. "We will do our best to avenge Miss Mary's death." She added, her jaw stiff to keep from bursting into sudden tears.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Aether Kane
First Circle

Aether was meditating in the trees, finding that the shadows helped him become one with nature, when he felt the young girl's footsteps vibrate into his head. He gave a hallow smile, noting that the running was sounding extremely loud, noting that she was approaching before the newest prey tripped into their circle. He jumped down, staying in Celeste's shadow until he and the victim made eye contact. He kept a straight face, his eyes gleaming in the darkness as he took his place to the right of Celeste. He tried to record the motions of the earth in his mind as the girl pleaded for mercy, something that flooded his mind with memories of the countless other deaths he had witnessed. His eyes shifted between the girl's begs and Jerome's hands, noticing that they were wavering extremely close to his bow. He closed his eyes, letting his mind take over the role of the arrow, making himself one with it as it was pulled back. Aether gave a little "woosh" as it glided mercilessly through the air and into the girl's chest.

His eyes grey more empty and dull, another soul taking a little bit of him along as they traveled to wherever they were destined to be. He wanted to grip Celeste's hand, but stay in place, making sure no emotion showed from his face.
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 pm

(This is so awesome. XD And no problem, Vixen! Thanks!)

Jack Rivet gave a sigh as he stood at the edge of the crowd, listening as the old man drawled on and on about the young girl's life, her friends, her family. He hadn't known the girl, but he tried to tell himself he didn't care. This was futile though. Jack did care. The guilt was eating him alive, gnawing at his heart. His hand gripped his ten-year-old sister, Ariana's shoulder. Ariana was sniffling relentlessly into the hem of Jack's cloak. Jack rolled his eyes.
"Ariana, dry your eyes. Shut up, come on. King Alan will want to know about this."
"B -But," Ari hiccuped. "We were s-supposed to protect her, J-Jack."
"It's not my fault if the stupid girl decides to go and get herself killed," Jack growled into his sister's ear. "Come on. We've got to relay the message to King Alan before he learns it from hearsay. He's going to be furious enough already."
Roughly, Jack kept a hand on his sister's shoulder, swiftly walking back away from the crowd, casting a backward glance at Evangeline, River, and Christian, all of them standing with heads bowed, hard eyes. Like I said, Jack thought, It's not my fault if the girl wants to go and get herself killed.
The walk to the castle was a fairly long one. Two miles down a narrow dirt road, over green hills, while the sun shone unbearably hot from a blue sky down upon them. Jack half-pushed Ariana across the draw bridge, which was down now that darkness had faded. It was kept up at night, for reasons that weren't hard to guess. The two of them went into the great hall, where King Alan sat reading off a new decree with one of his advisers. The kind King looked up with welcoming eyes at them, smiling.
"Jack, what brings you here?" he asked.
"Another girl is dead," Jack answered abruptly without hesitation.
King Alan paused for a moment, slowly laying the scroll down upon the long, oak table. "Another victim? Of the Circle?"
"Yes, sir."
King Alan slowly lifted his head to look sharply at them. "And where were the patrols last night?"
"I never left my post, sir," Jack answered, a hint of coldness in his voice.
"So you know nothing of how she was captured? You did not see this said girl in the forest?"
"No, sir."
King Alan sighed, putting a hand to his forehead. "Call the members of the Second Circle to me... Or do you even know who they are?"
"Barely, sir."
"And therein lies the problem. The spies train with the spies, swordsmen with swordsmen, and archers with archers. And even then, Only the most elite of each profession becomes a member of my circle. Barely two from each training area if that. You are barely acquaintances with each other. To destroy The Circle, do you not understand you must be as close and unbreakable as they are?"
"I am sorry, sir," Jack said.
"Call them. They are to be here no later than noon. As of now, we train together. I will not have another death in my kingdom."
"Yes sir."
"Jack," the king stopped him before he could leave quickly.
"Yes, sir?"
King Alan's face was grave and threatening. "I meant the latter part. If you cannot do your duty, then I am afraid forming the Second Circle is of no use at all."
Jack swallowed, his mouth dry. "Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Evangeline Smithe

"I..." Looking up at Christian, only remembering his name from a brief contact at her father's work, but only then realizing that he was another member of the Second Circle like herself, did she continue, "No. I am not." Her grey eyes blinked rapidly, trying to hold the tears at bay, "I believe I knew her." Eve's voice was soft, "Mary... She and I talked when her father came to his his horses' new shoes." Looking straight ahead and at the man now walking somberly back into the crowd to return to the castle, presumably to deliver the news, Eve swallowed roughly. "Christian." Her voice rang clear, a few people casting them odd looks, because they'd never really spoken before, "I believe we have somewhere to be."
Evangeline didn't say anything else as she pulled up the edge of her skirt and rushed after the man heading back to the castle. King Alan must have a plan, something to help stop the murders. He didn't form the Second Circle to watch the killings happen. He formed it to stop them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Christian Fenway
Christian breathed out heavily, nodding his head. "I probably did, too. It's not a big town, y'know?" He agreed softly, before squaring his jaw and staring straight ahead at the servant of the king, relaying the news of the death. He was finishing up, discussing the poor girl's life; her friends, her family, her. He could hardly stand it, sitting there and listening. He could've done something, should've done something. He wanted to scream, then and there, he was so frustrated. He hadn't left his post, so how had something like this happened?
Suddenly, the girl beside him broke him out of his dismal thoughts by saying his name. Her voice was strong and clear, distinctive. He would've known it anywhere, but, only if he hung around her long enough to get to know her. Thing was, Christian probably wouldn't, as he didn't allow friends. No friends, no close buddies, no nothing. His work was the only thing he needed to pursue, to focus on, and it was good enough for him. When the girl, Eve, spoke to him, they gained a few strange looks. They'd never quite spoken before, only a few times here and there during patrols. Other than that? Zero amount of contact, exactly how he preferred it.
"Oh, bother." Sighed the Second Circle member as Eve mumbled something about them having somewhere to be, then followed Eve, who seemed to be following someone else to the castle. Surely King Alan had a plan? He didn't form the Second Circle for nothing, but there had been another murder... Yeah, he either had a plan, or a long lecture for the members. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:40 am

яιvεя
Second Circle

River backed away from the mourning family, nearly bumping into Christian and Evangeline as they started towards the castle. She stood there for a moment, wondering she should follow. More likely than not it had something to do with Mary's death and the Second Circle. Or she could just be jumping to useless conclusions. Following the two would either be good, or just a waste of her time. It depended on what the king was planing, if he was even planning at all. he might just be winging it to get them all to get over the death or something. That wasn't King Alan's stye, though.
So with renewed confidence, River trailed a little behind The other Circle members, so they wouldn't think she was stalking, just following casually. Or something like that. She was ready to avenge Mary, for River had probably known her. Or her parents or brother did. It was hard to tell, but Riv knew that somehow, she knew every victim of the First circle, one way or another, which didn't help with the guilt building up inside her. Piece after piece. If they don't act fast, she's be so devastated and depressed she won't be able to concentrate on saving their town.

[Short, but I lost my muse.]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 am

Fenris grinned as Mary collapsed within two arrows. The Circle was the best place for people like him, extreverts with weapons mastery. He added his own twist to the murder with a dagger to her skull. "The Sec'nd Circle is doing a horrible job nowadays, eh Jerome?" He nudged the leader.

"We've had five more kills inside a month! Terremor is ours." The killer laughed as the Circle separated. He followed Jerome at a distance.

)Ehh! Sappy post will be edited! (
Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 am

(No prob, Blank. It's great!)

Jack took Ariana by the shoulder and began walking out of the great hall rapidly. How in the world was he supposed to find the members of the Second Circle when he barely knew their names? he thought, frustrated. He threw open the great, oak doors and stepped out. He stopped. There were three people standing there, looking just as surprised as he was. It was Evangeline, Christian, and River.
Jack stood looking at them all for a long time, not knowing what to say, his mouth hanging slightly open.
"Ah," King Alan said, seeing all of them from the inside of the great hall. "Well, it looks as though we've no need for a meeting time. Follow me," he ordered, sweeping out in front of them. Jack was first to go after him, with Ari at his side. Swiftly King Alan made his way down the stone corridor to a room Jack had never been in. He opened the thick black door and motioned him and the others inside. It was a cramped room, with a large, round table and wooden chairs, barely enough room between the walls and chairs to allow someone to be seated properly. And it was dark. There was a window, but it was shut up. So King Alan lit an oil lamp in the center of the table. Jack sat down and put Ariana in his lap, wanting to keep his sister close for some reason he didn't know.
The others sat down in the chairs around him. And King Alan took his place at the head of the table. He placed his palms on the table, looking at them all gravely in the dim light.
"Murder, children. That is what we have on our hands," he said. "And we also have a rag-tag force fighting it. And this is why I have called you together. A cruel group such as the circle is nothing to fool with. Why they've killed three people in the last month -"
Ariana gave a small whimper, and the King looked at her as if she had something to say. "Yes, Ariana?"
"Not three, five," she said quietly, fidgeting with her fingers.
Jack rolled his eyes. One of these days, his sister was going to have to learn to keep her incredibly large mouth shut. King Alan looked at her for a long time. "What?" he said at last.
"They've killed five," Ariana said. "Three villagers. Two travelers."
King Alan sighed, even more disappointed. "Which further proves my point. As of today, we shall all begin training together. It would seem only right. You would help each other. Begin to know each other. And tonight, during patrols, you will be given a partner from the Second Circle. I will have none of this running around like a flock of sheep trying to find the wolves and forgetting..." King Alan looked at them all. "That numbers are better than loners. To defeat the Circle, we must all become one as they are, them having a desire to kill, and we having a desire to stop them. Your training begins in the west courtyard at two o'clock. Be there, and be ready."
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 am

Name:Calder Xier
Description: Calder has short black hair and brown eyes he is 5'4 and wears comfy clothes no matter what they are. He is pretty pale so he can never really tell when he's sick.
Personality: Calder is quiet and keeps to himself. He only trusts his friends. He won't speak to most unless it is needed. He doesn't like to take no for a answer and is very hyper when it comes to missions. He really trusts Marie
Skill: Archery

Name:Marie
Male or female: female
Description: Marie is short she is only 4'2 but, that makes it easy for her to spy. She has blue eyes and brown hair. She wears protective clothing and can walk quietly.
Age: From 10+ if the character is going to be part of either circle
Personality: Marie is a excited girl she, can be excited for almost anything she has lots of energy but, can be very annoying.
Skill: Spying and seeing in very dark places

Back to top Go down
JessOmess
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
JessOmess

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:34 pm

(Accepted)

"What about Calder and Marie?" Ariana suddenly blurted,
"Who?" Jack said, looking down at her, perplexed.
"Shouldn't we call them, too? They're members," Ariana said.
"Why yes, of course," King Alan said, looking at Jack as if his point was just proven. They hardly knew anything about their fellow Second Circle members.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Calder walked into the meeting he greeted the members and bowed to the leader then he waited.
Marie had been searching around for the area were Calder was,heading for a few moments ago. She looked alll over the place until she found the huge room and walked in. Calder was there he smiled lightly at her then beckoned her over, She bowed her head tot he king, "Sorry for my absense I was having issues finding the room."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Christian Fenway

Christian had a foreboding feeling, bubbling in the pit of his stomach. I'm probably late... He thought to himself, cringing at the thought. He didn't want to anger King Alan, for who knew what he'd do when he grew angry. He wasn't a tyrant nor was he cruel, but Christian knew if he were King and he had the power to ruin someone's life with a single decree, he'd darn well do it. He maneuvered throughout the many corridors, with Eve just a foot or so in front of him. They finally, finally, finally reached the room. The King was conversing with a boy by the name of Jack. Another person he knew from the Second Circle, but wasn't quite friends with.
"I'm sorry, King," Christian apologized, dipping his head in a sign of respect before he hurried to his chair. He sat beside Jack, who had his younger sister on his lap. He caught the last bit of conversation; the younger girl was correcting the King. Five people had been killed as a result of the Circle, not three. Three villagers, two travelers. Christian winced inwardly, bowing his head slightly as if ashamed. "I apologize for interrupting, but, what is the topic of discussion, might I ask...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Circle   The Circle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Circle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Time Warp!-
Jump to: