RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime and Manga Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Anime and Manga Club Empty
PostSubject: Anime and Manga Club   Anime and Manga Club I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 pm

I know that there are some of you out there on RPC who watch at least one anime or read manga! This is a gathering place to talk about those, since the discussions are few and far between otherwise! Not only can you ask other members questions about anime and manga or hype about the most recent episode or book, but at some point we may also hold contests! These might include things such as fan fiction contests, caption contests or art contests. Once we reach enough members, the first contest (an art contest) will begin.

Just remember to keep discussions PG so that it fits the rest of RPC! It's fine to talk about TV-14 or T-rated anime such as Bleach or Fullmetal Alchemist, but try not to directly refer to anything that's over PG. Also be nice to other members; I doubt anyone will actually read a discussion about (insert anime/manga here) and interrupt the discussion only to say "that anime/manga stinks," but a reminder isn't so bad, is it?

Also, one more thing: be careful of spoilers. If you're talking about a major plot point that happens later in a series, please put *SPOILER WARNING: (SERIES)* or something like that at the top of your post, or put the spoiler in [spoiler] tags.

Okay, so to join, there's no form; you can really pop in any way you like! Maybe for starters, say which anime you've watched or manga you've read, and relate to the other members somehow.

Members:
- Lan Fan

Current topic: Which anime/manga are you watching/reading right now, and which ones have you finished? What did you think of the ones that you finished?

So far, I'm watching/reading Naruto and Bleach, which are still going, and I've finished Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm also reading Kekkaishi, but that's a weird one, because the books are still going, but the anime is done because it only went halfway as far as the books have gone/are going. I'm on Bleach episode 133 or something like that (but I don't read it), and I'm up to the farthest point there currently is in Naruto and Kekkaishi.
I was sort of disappointed that the Kekkaishi anime ended where it did, because I was looking forward to certain characters and plot points that are now only in the manga.
As for Fullmetal Alchemist, I've finished both anime, and I loved both of them. The ending to the second series, FMA: Brotherhood, was... "a little sappy," as I always say to my mom (since she's watching the series with me and my sister but hasn't reached the end yet), but I really liked them both other than that. I'm really looking forward to the FMA:B movie that's supposed to come out at some point.

At this exact moment, I'm watching the first Bleach movie, Memories of Nobody. But I haven't been paying much attention. xD
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

Anime and Manga Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club   Anime and Manga Club I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 pm

I'd like to join this club! I almost can't believe I never noticed it.
Back to top Go down

Anime and Manga Club
Page 1 of 1