RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonstone Academy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome to Moonstone Academy:
A home for, special children.

Welcome indeed, Moonstone Academy, a place with werewolves, vampires and humans all in one! Only... Humans have no idea what they're caught between! Both races rely on secrecy to keep the safe, but some humans are trustworthy, right? Never know... Only a handfull of students know, some have guessed, and others are completely oblivious. That's the way everyone likes it. Although some have noticed that the 'popular crowd' never eat, or drink, and all have dark circles under their eyes, as though they haven't slept a wink. And other's noticed that the 'athletes' are a bit moody. And when they talk face to face? It seems as though WWIII might break out. Curious...

Rules:
1. Follow ALL RPC rules
2. Please no one liners, I understand writers block, but keep it to a minimum
3. Please be active
4. Have Fun peeps ;)

Code:
Username:
Name:
Appearence: (pictures allowed, link them, but descriptions prefered)
Side: (Mostly for humans here, vamp or werewolf XD unless you want to betray you own kind)
Personality:
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

Username: Merryier6
Name: Layla Cesh
Species: Vampire
Appearence: Tall, about 5'3, with black curly hair. It falls in perfect ringlets to her shoulders. Her eyes are bright ice blue, with a slight angle on them. Her features are sharp and defined, not quite human, though the subtleties are easy to miss. She has dark circles under her eyes, and is naturally skinny.
Side: Vampires
Personality: Snotty and a bit full of herself. She loves to show off and is openly hostile towards werewolves. Rest TBRPd
Other: Her fangs are retractable

Username: Merryier6
Name: Lyra
Species: Werewolf
Appearence: About medium height, with light brown hair that falls in messy waves down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a dark forest green. Her skin is light brown with a tan that never seems to go away. She is lightly muscled, but as a werewolf has a well chisled body.
Side: Werewolves
Personality: She's kind and caring, but if you get under her skin, she doesn't forget easily. Around vampires she usually gets grumpy and irritable.
Other: When she gets angry, her canines sharpen and elongate until they're like a dogs.

Last edited by Merryier6 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

(reserve)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Username: Branch
Name: Joshua Jay Chastain
Appearance: Jay was only about sixteen, seventeen (he isn't quite sure, now that he thinks about it...) when he was changed, so he appears to be that age when in reality, he's two hundred-something years old. His skin is pale, his hair dark and messy, contrasting brilliantly with his icy blue eyes. He was sickly when he was human, so he's been skinny for as long as he can remember. His arms, legs, and neck is covered in scars, although he doesn't like to talk about them.
Side: Vampire
Personality: Jay is quiet and reserved, as he doesn't like talking much. He doesn't allow himself to get close to others because he refuses to believe he still has feelings (as he considers himself a monster and practically loathes himself). If he's comfortable enough around someone, he usually opens up and talks a bit. He acts a little full of himself but really isn't that stuck-up.
Other: THIS IS A GREAT ROLEPLAY. :3 I'll be creating a human in a few, too~
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Now, THIS is my kind of School RP! xD Humans, but with a twist.

Username: Lan Fan
Name: Zara
Appearance: Zara is tall, standing at about five and a half feet. She has oddly piercing greenish eyes and a very angular face. Overall she has a slim build, despite her tendency to eat a lot, probably because she is very active. Her hair is long and straight, colored golden brown. Zara usually doesn't wear a lot, since she gets hot easily, but she is modest. She likes wearing bright, but not too flashy colors like blues and greens. Her favorite outfit usually consists of a light blue top with some darker blue patterns on it and ankle-length jeans.
Personality: Zara has the infamous hot temper of a werewolf; it seems that anything can make her snap. She likes to be in charge and is prone to fights over dominance. She can be friendly sometimes, but for the most part, this is rare. Zara also has a tendency to like a relatively small group of people a lot and dislike the rest; in short, she usually doesn't like someone unless he or she gives her a reason to. However, she is extremely loyal to anyone she does like. Zara is also very intelligent, and her favorite school subject is math. She's also creative, and thus enjoys any kind of art. She also tends to daydream a lot, though for the most part, she pays attention in class. Zara is also competitive and loves being the center of attention. She is also a very voracious eater.
Other: She doesn't lose control as much as others when she becomes a wolf (or maybe it's just because she's mean to begin with), so sometimes she likes to become a wolf just to run around.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 pm

All accepted, let me pm Subs, and we can start with these characters :D and thanks branch, that means alot to me :)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Just a quick question... what level of school is this? I assume that by "academy" it means high school and college age, but... there's a good chance I'm wrong. xD
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 am

High school aged, who wants to start us off?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Oh! *raises hand* I'll start! Tell me when Subs is ready.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Username: Vixen
Name: Hannah Marie Johnston
Appearence: I'll do a description later, I can't right now. Link
Side: Vampire
Personality: Hannah is your normal city girl. She's never been anywhere without an overflowing population, and she like sit that way. She's social, outgoing, and fun to be around, unless she's having a bad day. WIthout realizing it, Hannah can be a bit selfish or pouty, but she tries her best to stay upbeat when she can. She has a line of boyfriends, and never plans to stay in a long relationship, so she declares herself single even when she usually isn't. She's a big flirt, and has pole-danced more than once in her life. Her second language is sarcasm, and Hannah has a natural sense of humor.
Even tough Hannah has twenty bus loads of friends, she's only got on best friend, who usually isn't around half the time, due to family issues. She finds herself feeling a little overwhelmed at points, when she's just had a really bad day or something. She loves to party, but sometimes the rare quiet moments are what she enjoys the most.
Other: Nope

Username: Vixen
Name: Auden Lincoln Smith
Appearence: Same as with Hannah Link
Side: Werewolf
Personality: Auden is kind of person most people know that can achieve more. He knows it too, but does nothing about it. He likes being the stuck up, sarcastic Fraternity boy that everyone loves and hates at the same time. He's wild and daring, usually getting himself and his friends in a lot of trouble. He disagrees with a lot of people, and is quick to judge anyone he's unfamiliar with. He is a little impatient and annoying from lack of sleep sometimes.
Under his bad boy cover, Auden has never let his true self shine, except to his closet of friends. He can be a bit of a nerd when you get to know him, always fascinating of the most boring of things. He's smart, and talented when it comes to guitar and keyboard. He wants to be in a band someday, but with his record, he doesn't think he will. Auden tends to question things he does, and usual goes with the wrong thing without knowing.
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Acceted, Subs is ready... Take us away Lan Fan!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 am

Three... two... one...

Finally, the lunchtime bell rang. The students in Zara's classroom all stood up as one, though some were obviously more excited than others. Quickly gathering their binders and notebooks, the students began to rush for the door, excited for their free time. Zara was more excited to eat than she was to socialize, so she hung back and was one of the last students to exit the classroom. Once, she glanced back to her social studies teacher, but once she was out into the open, she made a beeline for the cafeteria. She didn't run -- that wasn't allowed, even outside -- but she was a very fast power-walker, so she used that skill to that advantage. In one arm she carried her blank white binder, a composition book for her social studies class, a sketchbook and a pouch of various pencils and a large eraser. In the other hand she held a violet mechanical pencil, but since that arm was free of weight, she was also using it to speed herself up as she walked to the cafeteria.

Even though she was relatively early, the cafeteria was bustling with students all finding each other, and some were already in line to get food. Today, Zara was especially hungry, and she already had her powerful green eyes focused on where she was going. Quickly she set her binder and notebooks down on a table that appeared fairly empty, and then rapidly turned and walked straight for the grill line with a chickenburger already visualized in her head. They had a very meaty taste, which she enjoyed. Other werewolves would think it odd that she usually got lettuce on hers; vegetables usually weren't the others' thing.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 pm

...All right, I might as well join too before it's too late.

Username:
Mad MOAI
Name: Lucidia
Appearance: Moderately short, with long straight black hair and dark blue-gray eyes. Never wears anything tight. Slim and lithe. Weighs 49 kg.
Personality: Oddly, Lucidia is timid, but when she has something to believe in she will defend it fiercely. She gets edgy around a lot of people and is scared of meeting new acquaintances. She hates disorder and likes being alone.
Other: Nothing
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm

((accepted))

Layla walked into lunch quietly, but with a certain authority, that of someone used to getting her way. She flashed a fangless smile to the lunch lady, who gave her a box of "applejuice" and nothing else. She smiled and sipped the blood slowly. Caf blood never tasted fresh, but it curbed her appetite... Lucky for the fragile little humans sitting around her. Their aromas tickled her throat, but she ignored it easily.

Lyra headed into the cafeteria, growling as she almost bumped into a vampire. She grabbed a burger, not eager to eat it overly cooked, but this cafeteria wasn't exactly gourmet... She spotted Zara sitting alone, a rather odd werewolf, who ate veggies... Odd. Either way, at least she didn't smell like a vampire. She walked up, "This seat taken?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Zara heard someone approach long before she even noticed that the person was there. She looked up from leaning over the table and suddenly sat up straight, her green eyes wide as she looked around. Then she noticed that another person was approaching her; by the smell of it, she was a werewolf as well. Zara watched the other werewolf for a moment and then shook her head. "Nope," she replied in a neutral voice, and returned to eating. Every now and then she would glance cautiously to the other werewolf to make sure that she wasn't doing anything odd, but as much as she wanted to speak, nothing good to start a conversation came to the teenager's mind.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am

Finally. Lunch. The best time of the day. The time to eat. To taste good things. It was a miracle she didn't eat too much. She liked classes, too, from the learning, but... she liked lunch for the food.

Today all she wanted was a turkey sandwich. Nothing but turkey and bread. She was weird like that; her favorite foods were bread and meat. And onions. But this sandwich had no onions.

Everyone was sitting down. She raised her nose past the everyday cafeteria smells; she was detecting the sour stenches of the vampires and the more familiar scents of the werewolves. A couple were already sitting at the same table. But she didn't want to have to ask them to sit with them, so Lucidia stayed by herself, keeping her eyes low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonstone Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonstone Academy   Moonstone Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonstone Academy
Page 1 of 1