RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkrain~A Dragon Clan

Go down 
+6
Peachfrost
Suburbia
Jay
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Starlight Kitsune
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:42 pm

Celestian glared at Silverwing, and contacted him. Planning my defeat eh? Well, just to let you know, I have a friend who would kill you in seconds. she snapped telepathically, and clicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:44 pm

(Where you talking about Moonfire and Soot or just moonfire?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm

(Neither! I'm with Nimbus and the gang.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 pm

((What? Okay, the regular font is Moonfire. This is Silverwing. This is Halloween. This is Nimbus.))

Yeah, that's it. Silverwing hissed telepathically to Celestian, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Can't a guy check out his new home?
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:48 pm

((Oh!))
Soot layed down he wondered why is Moonfire so upraged i know it's me and that I matured after him but am I really that attention hungry?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Hm. Well, you watch your back, or I'm gonna be biting it, hard.She answered, and left to find Lustrei.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:12 pm

((Wow, I fell behind. I dunno what's happening, and I'm the only hatchling left... but I'm not ready to grow up just yet...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Ok, here's to catch you up. Moonfire and Soot matured, Socky brung in his/her triple dragons, Celestian got in a fight with Moonfire, and now she's looking for Lustrei. Whoa, GO ME!
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:19 pm

((That works.))

I had really thought I had a handle on my wings. I decided to try it out again. Unfortunately, I got caught in an updraft. My fragile, almost batlike wings couldn't fight it. I couldn't land... but I could see for nearly miles. Forests and caves... and there was a little purple dragon faultering in the air.

Name: Kirena
Description: Small purple dragon with thin yellow strands and batlike wings.
Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 Kirena
Personality:
Will unfold...
Want a Mate? Maybe, when she's older.
Other:
Lustrei's lost sister. Frail and sickly.

Lustrei is in dark blue, Kirena in purple.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:10 pm

"Ah! There you are, Lustrei! What's wrong?" Celestian asked, flying slightly above her, keeping the draft from carrying her away.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:15 pm

"I.. urgh... can't... land!" I squeaked, trying to fight the updraft. "And I saw a little purple dragon!" I pointed with a shrimpy claw over to where I saw the purple dragon. She was still faultering in midair.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:21 pm

"I see the little one too. Come, point your wings to the ground and then spiral around the draft, we'll find that dragon!" Celestian answered, waiting for Lustrei.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:24 pm

I nodded. I tried to adjust my wings to the right position. With slight dificulty, I did it. I twisted around, and eventually reached the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:28 pm

Celestian dove under, her horns tearing through the air. "Now, did you note any objects the dragon was close to?" she asked, looking back into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:30 pm

I thought back to the faultering dragon. "Hmm... a tall pine tree, and a jagged rock. That's all I remember."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Where should soot come in?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:39 pm

You can meet us at the jagged rock, under where Lustrei saw the dragon...

"Jagged Peak, let's move!" she howled, flying five feet from the ground fleetingly torward the peak.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:44 pm

I stumbled up into the air and followed her, careful to avoid the updraft that made me stuck.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:46 pm

((Ok))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:50 pm

"Ah, here we are!" she answered, pulling her wings back, folding them neatly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:53 pm

"Celestian who is this dragon?" Soot said swooping down from the air
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:59 pm

"That's what I was going to ask you! Let's go check." Celestian swooned, and jetted torward the small dragon.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:03 pm

((Lustrei Kirena))

Still faultering, I noticed a big dragon flying at me. "Oh... hi there," I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:05 pm

"Ok" Soot swooped into check out the purple dragon "Who are you" he said sending a telepathy (Sp?)
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:07 pm

"Ki... Kirena," I replied, coughing. I'd been sickly all my life, and a recently torn-up wing hadn't helped me much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkrain~A Dragon Clan   Darkrain~A Dragon Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkrain~A Dragon Clan
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next