RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New RP? =D

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
Rebecca
6 posters

Which Role-play(s) would you like?
'Firefly'/Space Cowboy
New RP? =D I_vote_lcap17%New RP? =D I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Knights
New RP? =D I_vote_lcap67%New RP? =D I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
'A Different World'
New RP? =D I_vote_lcap16%New RP? =D I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Other (Please state!)
New RP? =D I_vote_lcap0%New RP? =D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

New RP? =D Empty
PostSubject: New RP? =D   New RP? =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 pm

-READ THEN VOTE PLEASE-

So, I was thinking about it, and I was really inspired, I want to make a new role-play, bring the site back to life, so-to-speak.
Here are the basic summaries of what my ideas were:

'Firefly'/Space Cowboy theme - So, 'Firefly' is a show by Joss Whedon, only fourteen episodes, and is available on Netflix if you're interested. But the basic premise of the show is, there was a big war on Earth, and it's basically a World War III, except, at the end, only two big powers survived, China, and The U.S. and the Earth blew up, so the remaining people were taken in ships to find new worlds that were inhabitable. Understand? There's a crew on a ship, Serenity, and they do jobs for people, stealing, helping protect a smaller community from the big 'Alliance' (a.k.a. - Government). I was thinking an RP based around the whole 'ship' aspect, where we could have all the characters be a 'crew' and come up with some kind of over-all plot.
I'm sorry if that didn't make much sense, but I'm horrid at explaining things. xD

Knight's RP - The basic premise is a kind of hybrid between 'Knights' and 'Schools' where, you would have a bunch of kids, who were taken from their families when they were younger, because the Government were controlling how many kids a family could have, and thrown into this school where they were to become workers for the kingdom. But not maids, no, these kids were to be trained to be higher-ed assassins, hunters, horsemen, knights; the 'unseen' of the King's forces, the ones that did all the dirty work.

'A Different World' - In the Pioneer and War section, I might consider doing a RP where instead of the American's winning the war, the British won, leaving America as still an undeveloped land, with little citizens left that hadn't died in this horrible war and British soldiers and armies closing in, trying to take back what is now 'rightfully' theirs. People's land would be taken, all that, but in this RP; you would have a group of kids, who's parents were in the war, or a part of it, and were now dead, or taken into British custody. The kids would have to figure out some way to get their parents back, and hopefully their homes, without setting another war into motion. (I'm not sure I could pull this one off myself)

-

Yup! Those are the three! Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

New RP? =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP? =D   New RP? =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Knights and "A New World", just because I've never actually thought about it. I guess the only upside to it would be the awesome accent, but other then that, yeah...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

New RP? =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP? =D   New RP? =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm

KNIGHTS.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

New RP? =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP? =D   New RP? =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Goin w/Brach-mah-twiggy-buddy.
Knights all the way! I haven't had a good assassin in ages, LOL
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

New RP? =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP? =D   New RP? =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm

KNIGHTS~
WHOO
Back to top Go down
SpringyWolf10
RP Lover
RP Lover

New RP? =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP? =D   New RP? =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Ooooh...It's a hard one...Knights it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New RP? =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP? =D   New RP? =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RP? =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: RPcentral Polls-
Jump to: