RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Rebecca
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters

Hell yes, it's a poll
Foxes
Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_lcap17%Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Fantasy Cats
Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_lcap22%Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Castles and Nights (Whee, Valia~ xD)
Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_lcap17%Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Future rp (I've got plots)
Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_lcap11%Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
School
Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_lcap22%Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Dragons
Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_lcap11%Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ Empty
PostSubject: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:16 pm

You all know we're on a downhill slope when it comes to roleplays here. Some sections are still alive, like the Others area and Felins or Magical Canines, thanks to certain members. But I'm craving a new type of roleplay, maybe an area that's been abandoned. I need to improve my roleplaying skills anyway. xD
So all I'm asking is for you to vote, then post on what you voted for (possibly why or if you have plots), and any other feedback or suggestions.

Please pick three options

I've decided. Check g. 2 for the deets.

Vixen wrote:
The Future one is going to be based on City of Ember and the Hunger games mixed.
Fantasy cat one is about a group of rebel magic kitties that will try and get back home or something.
And the school one will probably be like any other school rp. A ton of teenagers falling in love plus all the drama and a prom. xD

Last edited by Vixen on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:40 pm

I PICKED MY THREE.
BET YOU CAN'T GUESS.
DERP.
And ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Valia. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:27 am

It was fun. Three years ago.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:14 am

I said fantasy cats, futuristic, and school.
Fantasy cats because, come on, who doesn't love roleplaying magical kitties?
Futuristic because there's a lot you could do there. There's this style of roleplaying I've heard of called "Steampunk" or "Cyberpunk", and it's like, a dytopia but with advanced technology. Jet-packs, super computers, that kind of thing. I've never had a chance to roleplay it, however, so.
And school because I think, with a good plot, those can be interesting.
And I wasn't here for Valia, so... XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 am

I just want to point out I agree with Branch on the whole future thing. A steampunk RP would be AWESOME. Just think, it's like a mix of everything awesome, robots, humans, guns, all in a nice little bronze package! =D
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 am

I polled for Foxes, Fantasy, and CASTLES. :D I need to amp up my dangerous reptile skillz lol....
ps this thread was a nice turnn Vixxy. :3
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Foxes and School. Period.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 pm

I only saw the "please pick THREE options" just after I clicked the Vote button D:

Anyway, I think we should do a Dragon RP!
In addition to those (which I didn't officially vote for), I would like a School RP (plot twist?) or a Cats and Kittens RP.

Last edited by Lan Fan on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Three? Oh, I only did two. Close enough?

I would really like some sort of aquatic RP, but probably nobody else does... Cats would also be fun, but I can't think of any characters that would fit. Dragons, on the other hand, would be epically fun, and I can draw my own character (and others'?) because I have a book that teaches me how to draw them. >:3
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Wow. Okay. I'll probably en dup making two/three rp's, maybe.
Fantasy cats, School, Castles. Those are the top ones.
Dragons and Furturistic are also ones that would be super interesting.
I'm going to lower it down a bit. Feel free to re-vote.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

FOXES SCHOOL AND DRAGONSSSSSSSSSS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! >:3
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Future/School! =)
Sorry, I might join if it's dragons or a non-human, it just depends.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Okay, i decided what I'm going to do.
A school rp, a fatasy cat rp, and a future one. I'm pretty sure I can manage three, and one is likely to not get any members anyway. If that happens, then Foxes or Dragons.

The Future one is going to be based on City of Ember and the Hunger games mixed.
Fantasy cat one is about a group of rebel magic kitties that will try and get back home ro something.
And the school one will probably be like any other school rp. A ton of teenagers falling in love plus all the drama and a prom. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:09 pm

HUNGER GAMES AND CITY OF EMBER.
I JUST DIED.
AND WENT TO HEAVEN. =D
I WILL JOIN AND BE AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Vixen wrote:

That sounds funny. XD But... I might not join it if that's the plot. I'm more interested in the schools that aren't exactly normal schools... in some way or the other. Like the people are half animal or whatever or the humans aren't humans in some way or another.

...But that might just be me.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Lan Fan wrote:
Vixen wrote:

That sounds funny. XD But... I might not join it if that's the plot. I'm more interested in the schools that aren't exactly normal schools... in some way or the other. Like the people are half animal or whatever or the humans aren't humans in some way or another.

...But that might just be me.

I was joking. It'll be a way better plot.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Haha.. nobody has le re-voting power vixx. Nice try tho.

lol HUNGER CITY :DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 pm

BUTBUTBUT-
i know. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~   Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please, please look. kthnx :3 - YAY~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: RPcentral Polls-
Jump to: