RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! Empty
PostSubject: - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!   - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:40 am

- I N V I S I B L E S -
Based of the Uglies trilogy

(Some of the books "slang" is used in this story. Feel free to ask me if your unsure of anything)

Prologue
Spoiler:
Chapter One

I heard a loud, obnoxious beeping in my ear. I rolled over, groaning loudly as my hand lashed out, connecting hard with an object near my face. Suddenly, bright lights flashed, lighting up the insides of my eyelids.
"Tone it down, Dash!" I complained groggily, my eyes fluttering open as Dash, my personal Hovercam, turned off his night lights and floated a few feet away. I couldn't help but smile as he twirled, trying to make me feel better. I glanced around my mansion, still unsure of things. Actually, it wasn't my mansion. My brother, James Fellman, owned it. He was nice enough to let me crash here for awhile, since my face rank went up a few thousand after the video of me jumping of the highest party building, nearly 100 feet high. Of course we had bungee jackets, but no one ever dared to try that high. I had went from 100,060 to a 61,986. Which wasn't too bad, but compared to my brother’s outstanding 911 rank, it was terrible. He even got to go to Nana Love's Thousand Faces party, A club for the 1,000 highest face rankers. I glanced at myself in the mirror on James's wall. My bright, spinning tattoos contrasted against my tan skin, and my green eyes seemed to bore through the reflective glass. A few strands of golden, curly hair had escaped from my latest and greatest hairdo, A bun with a fancy twist to it. My clothes were the same as always. A tank top with a small skirt, and many, many accessories such as bracelets, rings, earrings, tattoos and other odd piercings. Whatever the latest fashion was, I had.
I heard James groan loudly from the other room when his best friend, Lukis (rank 920) let out a victory cheer. They were probably playing the newest version of the thumb wars wallscreen game. I was never interested in their games, so I really didn't care.
"Ready to go kick a story, Dash?" I whispered, sneaking by my brother and Lukis. They didn't notice me, obviously. I stepped outside, snatching the hoverboard from the metal rack we use. Like I said, things change over the years I slipped the crash bracelets on and hopped onto the board.
Manoeuvring a hoverboard takes every ounce of concentration. Slip, and you fall. Lose focus, and you fall. I shifted slightly, taking a sharp turn towards the center of town. Hovercams were cruising around the park aimlessly. I landed softly in the green, probably artificial grass, shifting the hoverboard to under my arm. They were weightless, so it didn't bother me as I wondered around, brainstorming ideas to become even more famous.
"Nina! Did you hear?" Someone called excitedly. I turned around, confused. That’s when I noticed two girls, near a lone maple tree. They weren't talking to me.
"About what? The super dizzy-makng party Ky's hosting?" The other girl, Nina, guessed. The squealer nodded excited.
"Of course, silly! It's super exclusive, but not hard to sneak into!" She chattered, eyes wide with excitement. I didn't listen to the rest of their gossip. Ky's hosting a party. Ky Markens is the number one most famous person. No one knows why. He just popped up there, and he’sbeen amazing since. Everyone loves him.
Except me.
Honestly, I hated every one of the top ten rankers. They all seemed like snobs. But this was my only chance at bigger fame, to beat James.
"Time to crash a party." I whispered.

"Cecila! You're going to get in so much trouble!" James complained, glaring at me in my fancy dress. I sparkled. Literally. The gown was covered in silver glitter, my hair was too. My makeup matched, along with it. I was a living disco ball. I just smiled at James, smirking when Lukis came in and whistled.
"Nice outfit, Cece." He said, giving me a flirty grin. I slugged him in the shoulder, my cheeks reddening.
"Whatever, you idiots. I'll be back later!" I called, hurrying out the door.
That was ten minutes ago.
Now, after sneaking past the wardens and blending in with the arriving guests, I was standing in Ky's very own party building, crushed on every side by people. Loud chatter was filling my ears as I weaved through the party guests. Finally finding a spot in the corner, I took a deep breath, regaining my cool. Dash flitted around me, looking eager and getting shots of the party every second. He suddenly stopped, flying over to a huge group of cams. That only meant one thing.
Ky Marken was flashing everyone (and the cameras) huge, million dollar smiles. His whole face seemed to glow, his dark hair perfectly arranged over his bright, handsome blue eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular, with a heck of a tan. Even I stared, mesmerized, just like everyone else. I was within feet of the most famous person ever to live, besides Tally Youngblood. I took a deep breath and unhappily turned away, distracting myself by flicking on my eyescreen. I went through recent pings and feeds, not sure on what to do now. Too crowded for my liking. Of course, there probably was an empty room to cool off in.
I started back into the mass, shuffling toward the neatest door. Dash noticed this and flew to my side as I opened the door. I shut it behind me, taking a deep breath. The room was pretty much empty, expect for a few couches and TVs. A couple people mingled in here, but it was a lot less noisier. Soon enough I was alone, the others gone to join the fun. This had been my first big party in awhile, and it was totally dizzy-making. Some of the most famous people were here.
"Oh, Dash. At least you're here." I said, smiling slightly as her hovercam flicked it's lights happily. The door opened, then shut quickly, and I didn't feel like turning around at that moment, until someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped up from the couch, whipping around-
and nearly fainted. But I wasn't sure.
‘Cause Ky was standing directly in front of me, totally alone. Not even a hovercam, except for Dash.
"Oh, my gosh, um, I'm- I'm sorry. You probably want some time, uh, alone, right?" I mumbled, my brain completely fuzzy and turning off. He smiled at me, and I stepped back self-consciously.
"Kinda. Took me awhile to get the hovercams to go away. But you don't have to go. You're a kicker, right?" He said, and I flushed, lowering my eyes. You idiot. You don't even like high face rankers that much. I thought to myself. Something about this boy though, made me feel drawn towards him.
"Um, yeah. Whatever. I've got to go, anyway." I rambled, moving out of his way and starting towards the door. Way to lose your cool, Cece. I thought miserably, just as Ky grabbed my arm, turning me to face him again.
"What's your name?" He asked. I felt tiny and ugly right then, compared to his features. Dash was zooming around, looking impatient.
"Oh. Cecila Fellman." I muttered, and he let me go, eyes trained on my face.
I made a quick exit then, Dash flying out just before the door clicked shut.

- - -

James hummed loudly, relaxing on his couch. He stared at the wallscreen, watching the latest feeds flash by before his eyes. The door suddenly opened and shut lightly, and soon after he heard nothing. Confused, James stood up, going to the front entrance. A boy was standing there, an eyebrow raised.
"James Fellman?" He asked calmly, like he hadn't just come into James's house without permission.
"What the hell are you doing here? Do I know you?" James demanded.
"I'm moving in here. Duh." He muttered slowly, wandering past James and into the other room. James was so startled he didn't stop the strange teenager as he inspected his house.
"W-What?" James yelped, his voice rising. "Moving in? Are you brain-missing?" He demanded, stalking after the boy.
"No. It was an order. Classified reason, sorry. But if you don't let me, the government will strip you of your rank." He said brightly. James's fists clenched, glaring down at the boy. A little taller than Cecila, the stranger had pale, spiky blond hair and odd, pitch black eyes. He was pale- Much paler than the surgeons allowed, making the multiple colors in his hair stand out. Just than the door opened and shut again, except it was the clacking of heels. Cecila.
"James! You won't believe-" She started, breathless, then stopped when she noticed the boy.
"A guest?" She questioned, blinking up at her brother. The pale boy was watching her, eyes glued. Idiot.
"No." James said flatly. His little sister looked confused, but shrugged, heading towards her room. The boy looked back up at him.
"That's your sister?" He asked, sounding a little breathless. James could have choked or puked. Being an irritating older brother it as disgusting to see other boys checking your sister out.
"Unfortunately, yes. That's Cecila."
"Cecila." The boy repeated quietly. James could have slapped him. Very hard.
"Snap out of it. I guess you can stay here until I work this out-" He didn't get to finish. The weirdo hurried off in the direction James was pointing. He noticed the small bag the Blondie had been carrying,trailing behind him. "What's your name?" He asked suddenly. The boy turned, smiling faintly.
"Mythius. Nice to meet ‘cha." He answered, then disappeared into the room.

Last edited by Vixen on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!   - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:44 am

EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!   - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh! =D
I really LOVED that book series, I can't WAIT to read it! Awesome beginning, I needed a run down of what happened, it's been a while since I read the books. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!   - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:38 pm

YAY.
I was like, so deressed at some parts though. Especially Zane. You should of seen me. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!   - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!   - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:28 pm

OH YAY.
MORE MYSTERY. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!   - I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- I n v i s i b l e s - Based of the Uglies trilogy - Chapter One!
Page 1 of 1