RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...

Go down 
2 posters

HARRY POTTER ROLEPLAY?
YAY~ (I love it, and will join!)
SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_vote_lcap60%SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
NAY~ (I don't really care for a roleplay for it..)
SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_vote_lcap20%SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I don't mind either way.
SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_vote_lcap20%SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... Empty
PostSubject: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 pm

I was thinking, does anyone want to do a Harry Potter roleplay?
I really want to, it's just, I don't want to make it and have nobody join. XD
I'm kind of sketchy on the details, but I'm thinking it'd be farther in the future than the epilouge of the Deathly Hallows (I've read it before, I'm rereading it now). Like, it'd be the grandchildren of Draco, Harry, Hermione, Ron, etc. You character could be the grandkid of basically any couple that WAS in the books. No random pairings, unless they were minor characters, mefinks.
And as for the plot... Something to do with maybe a Voldemort grandkid or nephew rising to power? Or something? Like, maybe he had a sister that is dead now but has grandchildren living and one of them knows of his mysterious uncle and is evil. And stuff. And he'd be recruiting members, so we'd each a good guy and a bad guy in a sense.
I'll work out the details if people want to join. XD
So... Harry Potter, yay or nay? (I TOTALLY DIDN'T STEAL THAT FROM THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE REENACTMENT WE DID LAST YEAR- /shot)

-- Branchie
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

hmm i might
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

probably will where will it be in other rps?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Most likely. I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:31 pm

ok ill join and see if i like it any gore stuff though(crosses fingers on a no its not gore Oh Yeah

yea ding dong the evil Voldemort! D= is dead thank goodness Voldemort! D= is dead lol what?! his sister had kids? darn it
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:34 pm

No, I don't even think he had a sister. Or any family, for that matter, but for the sake of the plot, we're going to say he does. ;]
And there won't be much gore. I mean, if there's going to be fights/injuries (which there will be), they won't be too detailed in description.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:36 pm

oh thanks (btw i made a rp called the unlucky hansons based off of series of unfortunate events just wondering if you were interested at least read a the plot i put a lot of effort into it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm

I'll be sure to check it out.
Thanks for your opinion on the Harry Potter roleplay, can't wait until we get more opinions.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:39 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 pm

by the way it in the other rps area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...   SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO, I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: RPcentral Polls-
Jump to: