RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 pm

((...Okay, so what's going on in blood pack? They're .. hunting, I believe?))

After blinking a few more times, Onidori began trotting forward, keeping his silver eyes on his pups. "If there's any time to go, it's now," he said, "so we should go find something." He flicked his ears apprehensively - he was already searching for a scent on the wind to go by. Hopefully the wolves would be able to find something large enough to share - if the year went too far in, they would come across winter in no time, and food would be scarce.

As Bumble and Burst followed their father, Onidori turned his head forward thoughtfully. His pups would be old enough to take care of themselves soon, so he shouldn't be worried about them getting hurt. They were strong, and they had powers; they would be fine. He'd be able to guard them from harm if he really had to, as in if they even got close to getting hurt.

Cross and Dasher were coming, right? They still seemed to be lingering, and there was an air of concern about them. It couldn't be too bad, though, not now that all the trouble had really just ended with Rei coming back and such. Anyway, if they wanted to they could stay here, since two adults and several young teenagers were enough to take down a good-sized deer.

((I'll post with Reithe later.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:49 pm

((O-Kaaay! Posting, finally. ^^))

Dasher,running his head over how he was going to explain the dream to cross, finally let out a sigh. He hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath while cross was talking, and the pressure that was lifted from his lungs was calming. "I was at our old camp. then this ghost wolf came...and He told me about the tainted water. Well...It's actually not tainted at all. He said it was built out of our own sin..." He paused. "I know this sounds crazy and all...but..."

Timber's eyes twinkled with excitement as he trotted after his siblings and father. It was his first time hunting, and he hoped to make his father proud of him with a big catch!...Not that it won't be burst and bumble helping him as well. a silhouette of a deer came into view, and he felt his heart jump into his throat. The size of that deer was unthinkable...! He swallowed nervously and continued after Onidori, careful not to let his emotions show through.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Onidori turned his head again and continued walking, when the scent of a deer permeated his nostrils. He paused, and flicked his ears to signal his pups to stop walking. He glanced carefully at each of them - Timber seemed fairly calm, but Onidori was puzzled as to why he wasn't more panicked or anything on his first hunt. It did appear as if Timber had noticed the deer a moment before his father, though. That made Onidori proud.

The winged wolf redirected his eyes to the front. He gave a silent signal to start walking as quietly as possible towards the deer.

--

As soon as Onidori hesitated, Burst and Bumble did so as well. If he stopped walking, that probably meant that they should stop too. Bumble looked around nervously, but Burst glanced at him with his bright crimson eyes. This made Bumble freeze in place, as if intimidated, and Bumble then looked to Onidori.

As their father gave the signal to walk quietly, the pups began inching forward, their entire instinct focused on watching their step to make sure that they were absolutely silent and not about to step on a twig.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:30 pm

At first Cross looked puzzled, her golden eyes wide and her jaw open slightly, but as Dasher added the last part about it sounding crazy, she chuckled slightly, trying to lighten him up. She smiled a little as she looked up at him again. "Knowing you, it's not crazy at all." She turned so that she was at his side, rather than facing him, and her press against him was warming. "Don't worry. We just got here; we'll be fine." Her light eyes stared off into the distance, as if she was thinking about what she had said. "Plus," she added, "Even if whatever your dream means is true, our pack is strong again." She rested her nose lightly against the side of his muzzle, and finished, "We can make it through."

Then she stepped away, and gazed in the direction where Onidori and the rest of the hunting patrol had left. "Do you want to hunt to get your mind off of it?" Though she wasn't looking toward Dasher, her ears cocked toward him as she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:17 am

Name:Mist
Looks:
Spoiler:
Pack:Clawsr Pack
Wanted Element:Water
0ther: (can she be a mother?)

Name:Cinder
Looks:
Spoiler:
Wanted Element:air
0ther:(Can he be Mist's mate?)

Name:Lola
Looks:
Spoiler:
Wanted Element:water
0ther:(Can she be Cinder and Mist's Pup?I know i used puppy creator but it looks like a wolf right? Plz say yes lol)

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 am

Minx woke up sullenly, not that living with Gear bored her, but she missed socializing... Okay she didn't miss it at all, she missed Dasher, and was frustrated that she missed Dasher. He was with Cross she found out after checking the bond once, but quickly receded when she saw her. Didn't want to intrude on some private alpha conversation. Sitting quietly, and completely cloaked, Minx watched Gear sleep. She had been contemplating going for a visit for a while now, and wondered if Gear would come with her. As much as she missed Dasher, she didn't want to appear alone in front of him, even though she was a loner... Minx shook her head and tried to sort things out once again. One, Cross and Dasher were mates, two, Dasher loved her, and Eclipse, three, Minx loved Dasher, and four, they couldn't be together. No matter how she thought about it, she just couldn't justify a relationship between herself and Dasher.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm

((I know I haven't been active, But i've been really, really busy. I know you guys must get pretty angry at me, always being on and off. But I'm going to really try and keep this rp going this time.))

Dasher leaned into Cross's touch, her warmth comforting him. "Thank you, Cross." He said gently. She stepped away from him, and for a moment he was saddened, as if she was disappearing completely from him. Shaking away the thought, he focused on her words. "Yes..That would be nice."

Timber tried his hardest to be as quiet as he could be, though it was hard to keep from letting out a squeak of excitement. He looked at his father proudly, hoping that it would be he to first get to attack their prey.

Gear awoke to the sound of Minx getting up. He groggily rose to his paws, shaking his pelt in a struggle to stay awake. "Good Morning." He greeted half-awake. Over the time that Gear lived with Minx, he started to notice that she was very quiet and was showing much insouciance. After the first few nights of living with Minx, he was reminded of why he was a loner in the first place. Her memories assaulted his thoughts, and he suddenly knew why she acted the way she did- an unrequited love with a male by the name of Dasher. He had not yet talked about the situation with her- He wasn't one to snick his nose where it didn't belong. Instead, he acted like he knew nothing of what was bothering her, hoping that he would soon stop being flooded with pictures of a life that didn't belong to him.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 pm

((Angry? No, I'm not angry at you! I was just anxiously waiting for the day that this might have a possibility to come back up. ~ It was so much fun. ~ Except now I can't remember what was going on. Hehe.))

Onidori walked slowly. The last thing he wanted to do was scare away the first prey his pups would have a chance to hunt now that they were old enough. He was confident that they would be able to learn by experience, and so he set an example. Keeping his pawsteps near silent, he pricked his ears and lifted his nose, sifting through the air for the faintest sign that prey might be near.

Burst was practically exploding with excitement, although he chose only to show it in his furiously wagging tail. He kept his eyes on Onidori, trying to copy what he did, as any pup would do. From what he could tell, Father was being intentionally light on his feet. Good to keep that in mind, even if he didn't know how to tell when prey was near yet.

Bumble wasn't quite as bouncy, but he definitely wasn't unhappy to be trying to stalk something.

((Meh, slight block. And I believe I have a blood pack wolf, too, although I don't know what to do with him quite yet.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:47 pm

((Eee, I'm so happy this is back!
I can't be angry at you, Neko. I have things that come up in real life and get in the way of role-playing, too.))

Cross smiled contentedly; at least Dasher was being somewhat normal now. She turned in the direction of Onidori's group, keeping her eyes on Dasher, and then briefly glanced back to Nightclaw. The young she-wolf caught Cross's gaze, and then immediately bounded over. She seemed to have heard her conversation with Dasher, and was very eager to join. Nightclaw's tail wagged as she caught up with Cross; then the blue-and-black wolf said, "Let's go. But we can't get too close to Onidori's group."

Almost immediately, she set off, moving at an angle from the path which she could tell Onidori's group had taken. Her nose instinctively twitched as she scented for prey. She could tell that by her side, Nightclaw was also at work.

((I'm just going to end the post here because it's bedtime and I don't feel like typing a lot...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Undying Sin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: