RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a roleplay Idea...

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters

Do you like it?
Yes!
I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_lcap83%I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No!
I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_lcap0%I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I''ll suggest an idea for you to add/delete!
I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_lcap0%I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eh...
I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_lcap17%I have a roleplay Idea... I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

I have a roleplay Idea... Empty
PostSubject: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes. I do. Now shush and listen, kay?

There will be FIVE (including me) character spots up for grabs, so the roleplay doesn't get overflowed. I might lower that, depending on teh peopl who respond to this. When they all somehow gather up in Chicago, a massive earthquake hits the city. The buildings crumble and become ruins. Instantly after, they all notice the only ones still standing are the six of them. No human or living being is in sight, except for teh strange, unearth-like creatures at seemed to have just appeared. Chicago looks as if no one had ever been inhabited there. The creatures are there to kill them. Why? They don't know, except for that they need to get out of Chicago.
Only soon do they realize what's going on. They are gods in human form, their memories striped but their powers remaining - they always knew they were a little different, being able to do things they shouldn't be able to. Only then do their full powers appear. They are told their purpose - to kill each other. They are a little game of the gods to show who will be the master of all. The pantheons forming sides - the losers destroyed and the winners taking all the power.
The only problem is, they forgot something. The gods are now in human form and have been for many years. They have emotions they can't control - and don't want to fight but to get home and away from this fate they never wanted. They escape but hate each other's guts. The only reason they stay together is because they need each other to survive and no one wants to be alone in an empty planet with enraged gods out to kill you. They try to find their way to safety and not get killed...

So the first couple people to apply will get the spots. You can choose what god you want, either major or minor. The only Gods no one can be is Zues, Poseidon, and Hera. That wouldn't really be fair to everyone else.

I mean, tehre would be side plots and crap, but that's what it'll revolve around.

Likey? Or not?
If you have a brilliant add-on, lemme know here, kay
?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Me.
ME.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:09 pm

me as well, i'd like to be Athena XD
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm

No calling gods, guyz. xD
It's whoever posts a LITERATE form first, so we can be fair.
I might add more spots, but there isn't many gods, so. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Hm, that might be interesting, I'd be interested in seeing the full plot and thread first. But other than that, yeah, I'd join! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:12 pm

YUS.
this.
will.
be.
AWESOME!

I am sooo "literating" Artemis!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Nope.
Artemis is mine, foo'. :D
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 pm

I'D JOIN!

I might actually be active on RPC then... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a roleplay Idea...   I have a roleplay Idea... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a roleplay Idea...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: RPcentral Polls-
Jump to: