RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SandStorm Village

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:28 pm

You have traveled a ways with-out food, and only living off murky lake water. Your horses grow tired of pulling the wagon you are in. You want to give them a break, but how would you live? You decided to hunt, but something caught your eyes as the horses come to a complete stop. There is a small village ahead! You might live, after all! As your horses now approach a village, you run up to a small wodden cabin in your taterd clothes. "Hello, I am a travler in need of food and water!" You hurriedly say. "Well sit down, and we'll bring you something!" The town leader answers. As you wait, she asks, "Would you like to become a villager here, and help this village grow?" You nod your head quickly.
Since you are joining, great! Welcome! But you need to fill out a form.
Form:
Name:
Description:
Personality:

Rules!!
A) No godmodeling. Nobody was perfect then, nobody's perfect now.
B) You may not come back from the dead if you die. When you die, no violence.
C) Please don't fall in love the first day you are here. Please take a little longer to fall in love.
D) When your character falls in love, please no kissing, or anything like that. Keep it at a G level. You may hug, but no kissing.
E) You only have a wardrobe of tatterd clothes. Please no 'Miley Cyrus' outfits, or golden socks or something. You may have 2 JEWLERY ACCSESORIES!!
F) Please no last names! You can use a first name with a middle name, but NO LAST NAMES! Please!
G) Please type 'Olden and Golden Days' in your form.

{Mayor} Leader: Hailey
Mayor assistant:
Doctor:
Horse Tamer:

Other jobs:
Water Bucket Helpers:
Food Gatherers:
Sewing Crew:
Trash People:

No jobs yet:

Thank you for reading! Please, unless it's your picture, or has a C on it, don't use illegal images! Thanks!

News:
6/20: SandStorm town is created!!

Last edited by HaileY15 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Maybe you should add some fonts and colors to your post! May I suggest you click the button with two A's on it when typing a message before you post? It'll help you and makes sure you don't have to go through the hassle of codes, like on WI!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:06 pm

Ok!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Whoa...try using colors NOT combined like that. First, your not allowed to use red and blue in posts. Second of all, that didn't look too good together, the colors I mean. :sors: Advice! No critisism! Don't take it the wrong way. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 pm

'Olden and Golden Days'

Name: Ashley; Chris
Wanted job: horse trainer; majors assident
Description: long think dirty bold hair, flawssskin exout from dirt form working with the horses, sprkling blue eyes, long legs, thin, has giod musle; shagy black/brown hair, thin, muskler, green/blue eyes
Personality: great with horses, acts liek a boy, no shoping for dresses, pnats for her, likes to play around when not with horses, has always done everythign for herself and ehr brother;helpful; helpful,loving, sweet, loyal, srict when he needs to be, will do any job that people ask him to do overly protevctied of his sister
Other: btrother and sister, their mother said just Chris could go but Ashley dressed as a guy and clmied ehr was a friend of Chris and they where off. Their mother has writen letters and ahsley told her she was 'Matt' Chris' friends
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Name: Isabella Marie
Description: a short limbed girl with strong looking face, brown hair mixed with a bit of blond. Her eyes are a blue blue, she usually wheres a long skirt, torn from climbing trees, green blouse with small or whats left of a fringe around the neck. She has shoes, but dosen't where them.

Personality: not a tomeboy, but acts like one sometimes, she likes to help her mom, but loves to ride her horse.
Other: has a horse named Blackie and a dog named Hound.

Name: Tristen
Wanted job: can there be a farmer?
Description: avarage highth, short brown hair, blue eyes, usually wheres shorts and a t-shirt. Strong, and smart.
Personality: funny, athletic and smart
Other: married to Kaitlyn , father to Isabella

Name: Kaitlyn Aleace
Wanterd Job: sew crew
Description: not short, but not tall, brown hair with some blond, brown eyes, usually wheres a skirt with a clean white blouse.
Personality: easy going, kind, and quiet.
Other: married to Tristen and mother to Isabella
'Olden and Golden Days'
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Olden Golden days!

Form: Emma
Name: Emma
Wanted job: Sew Crew
Description: SandStorm Village Princesssecret
Personality: Shy but caring
Other: orphan from birth, she is looking for a family. maybe even a husband
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

SandStorm Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandStorm Village   SandStorm Village I_icon_minitime