RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|

Go down 
+3
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

|.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm

)hurt like a big dog? xD(
Pheonix got up, and towered over her. "No steroids, just more activity- And I'm not going to eat you, so go ahead and get up. "Don't think I'm not moving this.." He said, dragging the dagger away from her with his foot. "So, you were saying? Dust in this wind?" He smiled that sharp, predatory grin again. This hunter was badly disadvantaged, but he didn't take advantages....often!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Linsy saw Katherine fall out of the corner of her eye, and scratch her hands or something like that. Crap. She figured the other Hunter would be alright, though. The young teenager rubbed her wooden stake in between her hands, smirking at the female vampire. The ends of her dyed hair blew in her face and the warm wind made it through the woven strands of her hat as Linsy watched the bloodsucker, forming a quick plan in her head.
Stab, kill, walk away, Linsy. She thought to herself, repeating it over and over. Her eyes darted again to the male vampire and Katherine, then back to her own little troublemaker. Her arms tingled with anticapation, her violet eyes glinting in the moonlight. Her feet were braced to jump the enemy, just like she was taught. No mercy toward killers. One mistake and you're done, gone, dead. It was an important part of the council, staying alive, just like food and water.

Last edited by Vizzen on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Katherine scrambled away from him, wincing as her hands stung and dirt got into the wounds. Of course, let's get eaten tonight, when you have a huge Chemistry final tomorrow. Brilliant Katheine, I applaud you on how stupid you are. She wasn't going to get pity from the vampire though... At least, she didn't think she was, but from the way he was talking, he might let her go. What to do... STAKE! Kat suddenly thought, wincing at how loud her own thoughts were. Her hands were already behind her, and she slipped one inside her back pocket and carefully pulled out her stake. Springing up and ignoring the pain in her hands as she fumbled for a moment, Kat pressed herself forward and aimed for the vampire's unbeating heart. "Good to know," She quipped, "'Cause I don't need pity from the likes of y-ohoh!" Her feed flung out from under her as she skidded on a section of gravel and landed back on the ground. "Just kill me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Pheonix raised an eyebrow, still looking down at her. "Really? Now I'm starting to pity you. That was a pathetic excuse for a threat. And for once I won't kill you, because number one, I already ate. Number two, I only eat those mundanes that come out during that day. Hunters taste terribble- Too much muscle on your kind...Ugh." He stuck out his tounge at the thought. "So, good luck on the 'dust in the wind' threat- it could use some more emphasis," he tipped. "But I'm going back on my patrol to see if there are any new mortals.' Lockhart jumped up onto the stone border behind the sign, and started to walk away along the top.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Catrina quirked an eyebrow. "Are you going to try and stake me or what?" Catrina taunted, giggling as she circled Linsy, looking her up and down, surveying her. "You're not much of a Hunter, you know. How'd they let you in the council, hm?" Catrina wondered aloud, taunting her easily with her sly smile. "I don't expect you kill very many vampires," Catrina mused.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Zeke had silently chased around the forest, trying to find the scent that had led him on his pursuit. He silently swore to himself when he lost it or was caught on something else. Deciding to give up the pointless hunt, he raced back to the "Welcome" sign to decide what else to do. He continued until he smell a few more odors, including the one he had been searching for. He climbed a tree and sprinted, jumping from limb to limb as if he was weightless. However, on the last limb, he couldn't stop fast enough and flung himself out of the trees, rolling upon arrival to the ground. That didn't taste quite so bad, He though to himself as he dusted himself off. He turned around to find the scents he had been tracking, only to realize that they were right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Katherine watched surprised as the older vampire just left her... He didn't attack, he didn't take advantage of her... He just left. She raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as she surveyed the damage to her hands. While picking out a piece of gravel out of one of the cuts and wincing as the blood started to flow again, she was startled when someone flew out of a tree and landed in front of her. "Oh, tonight's just been great." She muttered sarcastically, scrambling around to find her dagger. Closing her hand around the hilt, she whimpered from pain but steeled her gaze on the thing. "If you're a vampire, you picked the wrong night buddy." She growled, stumbling to her feet and glaring, "I've got a stake, and a dagger, and I'm not afraid to use them." If I can manage to keep a hold of them... She added in her head as the blood seeped onto the hilt of the dagger, but Kat stayed strong, keeping her glare, even if it hurt.
And it hurt.
Really.
Really.
Really.
Bad.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:10 am

Oh no, was all that ran through Zeke's head before coming up with a response. He turned around completely and stared at the hunter. "And what if I'm not? I think you should owe me and apology," He retorted, putting his hand on his hips. He had always enjoyed playing with people, loving how they ticked, and this girl was no exception. In fact, the danger was so high, he almost drooled from it as it filled him up to the brim.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:27 am

((I have edited Lisa's form :D ))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Linsy watched carefully as the female vampire circled the Hunter, her footsteps light and faint. The only energy her body was currently fueled on was anger and just pure hatred.
"At least I'm so much smarter. Most vampires don't have much of a brain, or they wouldn't be dead, right? Take yourself for an example. Crazzyyy." She retorted, her eyes lingering over the bloodsucker in a moment of disgust. They thought they were just so great, drinking mortals blood. "I've killed more of you than I can count, size doesn't matter much anymore." She muttered, her fingers tightening against the stake. Patience. She reminded herself, taking a breath to cool herself down. If you attempt to stab one of the little bugs you have to do it perfectly, at the right moment when they least expect it. She smirked at the vampire, her hair blowing in her face as they glared at each other. Linsy took a step forward, her eyes flashing to a darker purple, then back to violet with dangerous excitment. After the vampire was dust and ash Linsy would probably go after that one red-headed vamp, the one that didn't kill Katherine, apparently. He just walked away. Poof.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:33 pm

"I hate my life." Katherine muttered more to herself than to the very obvious vamp in front of her. Clutching her dagger, she suddenly waved it in the air and stared him down, "Oh my gosh, are you twelve? With the Bieber hair cut and the fact that you're wayyyy younger than me, I'd suspect your a fledge, but then again, you're to fast, and a to smart to be one..." She trailed off, her brow furrowing, "Oh, minions! That's what you are, right? Getting your kicks by following some over-weight and pimply vamp calling himself Drac, or Lestat, or heck, even Angelus. You know, I haven't met Dracula yet, but I'm sure he'd be really fun to stake... Uh-" Kat paused with a slight smirk, "I mean hang out with." She motioned the vampire forward, "Why don't you come over here, and I'll just shove this nice piece of pointy wood through your heart, then it'll all be over with."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Pheonix stared at the moon, replaying that pathetic hunter in his head. "She missed me, twice, and then slipped facefirst after trying to stake me..."
That's one pathetic hunter. What is that council thinking nowadays...?
He kept replaying ideas in his head about what went wrong, and then finally stopped about where he took the dagger. "I get it now. A newbie, that's what she was. Tried to stake her first 300. Heh, not tonight. Dust in the wind is going to be a looong, long way away, Avian." The vampire laughed casually, and trotted off to finish the matches. "There were two hunters though....?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 am

"Oh, but what would be the fun in that?" Zeke retorted to the hunter. Bieber hair cut? Now, as much as Zeke was wanting to stay calm, insulting him with Justin Bieber was quite a blow. "And by the way, you'd be amazed how old I actually am. I have seen things you wouldn't dare imagine. So..." He dashed towards the hunter and grabbed the stake out of her hands and returned to his original spot, "How about you leave, and we can coexist..." He put on a devilish smile, "Or at least one of us can."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 pm

{PSSTTTT... BRANCH. I added an extra form to my post on the front page. You think she can be accepted?}

"Hey that's mine!" Kat shouted, not realizing how childish the statement sounding coming from a seventeen year old's mouth. She scowled and brandished her dagger, "Give it back or you're not going to have a hand." She growled, with a small glare, "Besides, if anyone isn't leaving this fight, it's you. So why don't just just gather your losses and walk away. I really don't think you want to deal with me today... Justin," The comment about his hair before seemed to put him on edge, so Katherine decided to play it up a bit more. Maybe keep the vampire from seeing the blood all over the stake where she had gripped it so hard. At least the wounds had closed on her hand now, that wasn't saying much for the dried blood on the dagger's hilt and the stake. Gosh, if she came out of this fight with only something broken she'd be happy. Heck, she'd be freaking exstatic. Because today- er, tonight, just wasn't her night.
At all.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Zeke smirked at the hunter comment, and decided that since this was so fun, he would bring to the next level. He walked around her slowly, thinking of insults as he analyzed the girl. "Listen, doll," Zeke began, putting emphasis on "doll", "Carol Burnette called. She wants her curls back." He laughed quietly at his own joke as he flung the hunter's stake into the forest. "Have fun, girly-girl. Hope to catch your name sooner or later," He said smoothly, as if he was flirting but not actually doing so. She didn't look so bad though, He thought as he laughed and sprinted into the village.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:40 pm

):D le gasp, my persona of axel has a fan! I'll just spontaneously add some John Mayer in here..(
Pheonix casually ate the matchsticks one by one, humming a tune and trotting along -whatever a trot is to a vampire- upon the stone border. "How did they find me here- what do they want from me, All of these vultures hiding right outside my door~" He began to recite the lyrics semi- melodiously, running his left hand across the trunks of the trees beside. "I hear them whisperin- they're tryin to ride it out. They've never gone this long without a kill before..." Lockhart paused, stopping to think about that last verse. Hah, this song worked either way between the vampires and the hunters- vultures against prey...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Katherine Temple wasn't known for her brillance at times. She was peeved at the vampire, thinking he could just taunt her like that and get away with it. Conciously touching her hair, she glared and then bolted after the vampire, grabbing her stake from where he'd thrown it before turning and following him. Her arms pumped out beside her as she flew past Linsy and some bottle blonde vampire. Scowling at the younger hunter, she gave her a curt nod before running off in pursuit of the younger vampire. "Hey!" Kat found herself shouting angrily, dagger on her side and stake clutched in her hand, "I'm not done with you yet, leech!" Yes, let's throw vulgur slang at the vampires and make them hate you even more, Katherine, you're a really brillant person aren't you? You can't just leave well enough alone. Her inner voice sarcastically added as she just shook her head. Well I've finally lost it.

"Down to the wire... I wanted water..." Karoline slowly walked out of the woods, continueing the other vampire's song, "But I walk through the fire. If this is what takes to take me even higher. And I'll come through..." She sung lowly, giving the other vampire a look through her vivid green eyes. "Lovely song, I've always admired John Mayer, he's very much like us... Loves games." Karoline cocked her head to the side, sauntering closer to him, "Did I detect a nice Russian accent while you were singing? Or is it just my lucky night?" She purred softly, giving him a small smile before her head whipped around at the sound of some crazy human shouting at a vampire. Chuckling lightly, Karoline turned back around, rolling her eyes, "I hope she gets eaten, but if she does I want to watch. Stupid Hunters are always so mouthy while fighting." She drawled with a slight pout, "I hate it when they think talking is going to stop you from killing. I just want them to scream, that's all."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Vizzen wrote:
Linsy watched carefully as the female vampire circled the Hunter, her footsteps light and faint. The only energy her body was currently fueled on was anger and just pure hatred.
"At least I'm so much smarter. Most vampires don't have much of a brain, or they wouldn't be dead, right? Take yourself for an example. Crazzyyy." She retorted, her eyes lingering over the bloodsucker in a moment of disgust. They thought they were just so great, drinking mortals blood. "I've killed more of you than I can count, size doesn't matter much anymore." She muttered, her fingers tightening against the stake. Patience. She reminded herself, taking a breath to cool herself down. If you attempt to stab one of the little bugs you have to do it perfectly, at the right moment when they least expect it. She smirked at the vampire, her hair blowing in her face as they glared at each other. Linsy took a step forward, her eyes flashing to a darker purple, then back to violet with dangerous excitment. After the vampire was dust and ash Linsy would probably go after that one red-headed vamp, the one that didn't kill Katherine, apparently. He just walked away. Poof.

Catrina laughed lightly, taking a half-step back as Linsy stepped forward, her strange violet eyes flashing in excitement. Silly, silly Hunter, she didn't know anything. It was all talk, and it was irritating. Hunter's always talked when they thought they were going to stake a vampire. It was stupid. Just shut up and try to stake us so we can kill you, Catrina thought mildly.
"We have brains, obviously you don't." Catrina laughed. "There are lots of ways you can die, girlie, not all of them involve your head, but decapitation is always fun," Grinning, she flashed Linsy a brilliant smile, teeth and all.

OOC: Accepted, Merryier.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 pm

((How should I start Lisa off?))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Orange Russian Tea wrote:

"Down to the wire... I wanted water..." Karoline slowly walked out of the woods, continueing the other vampire's song, "But I walk through the fire. If this is what takes to take me even higher. And I'll come through..." She sung lowly, giving the other vampire a look through her vivid green eyes. "Lovely song, I've always admired John Mayer, he's very much like us... Loves games." Karoline cocked her head to the side, sauntering closer to him, "Did I detect a nice Russian accent while you were singing? Or is it just my lucky night?" She purred softly, giving him a small smile before her head whipped around at the sound of some crazy human shouting at a vampire. Chuckling lightly, Karoline turned back around, rolling her eyes, "I hope she gets eaten, but if she does I want to watch. Stupid Hunters are always so mouthy while fighting." She drawled with a slight pout, "I hate it when they think talking is going to stop you from killing. I just want them to scream, that's all."
Pheonix was a little suprised at the sudden entry but shrugged it off. "Oh, that idiotic one? She already tried to kill me, but it was just a failure. Lunged, missed, tackle attempt, missed, and then tried to stake me, fell on her face. The council is getting a little careless with who they accept." He turned around. "Hah, watch her get eaten. I'll sit here and watch with you, but no guarantees that she'll scream. She gave up when I defeated her last. Just laid there- kind of pathetic, really." Lockhart looked down at the ground, with a glint of delight. "Hunters are too muscular, anyway. Hard to get through them.... might have a chance with her, though." The creature snickered. "Had any luck tonight as far as food? I'm starving," Pheonix said, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Karoline pursed her lips, snickering along with the other vampire, "Non..." She drawled lightly, her French accent coming into play as soon as she started to speak in her native tongue, "It's been pathetic really," She murmured, trailing a finger down the bark of one of the trees, "I've only seen two hunters, one was a tiny little thing, and was fighting a much younger of our kind, and the other was..." She trailed off, looking pointedly in the direction of the running hunter, "She was her. I'd pick her off if I just wasn't so bored." With a slight 'hmph', she leaned against a tree and crossed her arms over her chest eyeing the other vampire, "Russian, male, very old, what is your name, if you don't mind me inquiring?" She finally questioned, rolling her tongue over her bottom lip, "I've been around the world multiple times, and have yet to meet another of our kind that I haven't already known, or at the very least were aware of." Karoline gave him a slow look before her nose curled, "Oh, you aren't one of those are you? You know, a hybrid." She hissed looking at him in disdain, "Because if you are, then that hunter really is as pathetic as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Pheonix glared at her sharply. "Pheonix Lockhart. I? No, I am not hybrid, and never wished to be one. So far you and I know each other's names, and mine is kept secret for- survival purposes." He said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the box of matches. "And if you ever call me a hybrid, I will be happy to set you on fire, or other matters of repayment." He struck the match on the stone, and quickly ate it. "So, Karoline, what about you? You're definetly not a hybrid, or you wouldn't have such a high disregard for those idiotic excuses of immortality. What's your background?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Karoline's jaw grew taut, "I never told you my name." She snarled and then was suddenly in front of the other vampire. Shoving him back, her eyes flashed ember, "Now would be a great time to tell me how the heck you know my name." She hissed, her eyes flashing again as she slowly backed away from Phoenix, "I'm older, smarter, and wiser than you. Don't cross my path boy, or I'll rip your head off without a second glance. Now speak." Karoline barked, snapping her fingers, her accent clipping, "How have you heard of me? I've been keeping a low profile since the fire in '78, there is no possible way that you and I have met before, because I definitly would've remembered a vampire such as yourself... With your..." She trailed off, waving a hand, "Strange appitite."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Pheonix's eyes glinted sharply, and he seemed to blow it off. "Remember the little boy that you hallucinated in the fire? How he just sat there in the middle of it, trapped? Guess who that was. I almost died when I tripped into the fire. A splintered piece of wood, flaming straight at my heart...." Lockhart's eyes seemed to flicker like the fire so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Karoline cocked her head at Phoenix, regaurding him again, "Hm, you are." She mused with a slight smirk, "I guess this is going to come back and bite me in the butt. What do you want me to do? Apologize?" She snorted, her eyes flashing, "Darling," She drawling, "I feel no remorse for what I did. It was highly entertaining, and look at you now." She smiled blinking innocently, "All grown up and a fierce vampire." Karoline cooed lightly, "Now move, I'm done with this talk, it bores me." The older vampire glided past Lockheart, slightly hoping he would pick a fight, she fed off fear and terror, and she'd have him screaming and begging for mercy soon enough. Her staple was usually fire, but since this one had such a strange relationship with it, she'd just have to find other fun ways of torturing him. Yeah, being in this town was going to be very fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|   |.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|.|hidden|.|a semi-elite vampire roleplay|.|
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: