RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- Empty
PostSubject: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 am

{This Thread is approved! =D Great Job! - Becca}

Scarlet Pack, a decent-sized pack of dogs, ruled by a tyrannical, bloodthirsty leader named Mars. Kill or be killed, that’s how Scarlet Pack is governed, for the most part. That is, until Mars was opposed by a fellow member of his pack. Everything spiraled out of control, until eventually, the Rebellion was born. The Rebellion is a pack of dogs, the majority of them originally from Scarlet Pack, and a few select others from the streets. Wherever they’re from, they have one main objective; to bring down the reign of Mars, his bloodthirsty pack of mutts with him.
Only one question still stands.
Where do your loyalties lie?

-*- Rules -*-

* All the basic rules of roleplaying/RPC (no powerplaying, time-skipping without permission, leaving other’s out, spamming, etc.)
* Please try and put effort into your forms/roleplay posts! Two or three sentences per post, per character, please.
* Have fun! J

-*- Form -*-

Name - What is your character’s name?
Gender - Male/Female?
Rank - Leader, Second In-Command, Healer, Member, Mother, or Pup?
Pack - Scarlet Pack or the Rebellion?
Description - Brief physical description of what your character looks like, at least two or three sentences.
Personality - Brief description of your character, personality-wise, at least two or three sentences.
Mate/Crush/Pups?: Does your character have a mate, crush, or pups? If so, list them here. If not, put ‘N/A’.
Background - Brief description of your character’s history, two sentences minimum.
Other - Anything else you’d like to add?

-*- Form Example -*-
Spoiler:

-*- SCARLET PACK -*-

* Leader
Mars -- played by Branch

* Second In-Command
Violet -- played by Vixen

* Healer
OPEN

* Members
OPEN

* Mothers/Pups
OPEN

-*- THE REBELLION -*-

* Leader
Scion -- played by Blank

* Second In-Command
Sarafina -- played by Branch

* Healer
OPEN

* Members
Chimon -- played by Blank

*Mothers/Pups
Talia -- played by Blank

Last edited by Branch on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 am

Name - Violet
Gender - Female
Rank - Second In-Command
Pack - Scarlet Pack
Description -
Spoiler:
Personality - Violet is probably the most confusing dog you'll ever meet. When it comes to fighting she's fierce, bloodthirsty and stubborn. She'll rip any throats out if she has even the slightest chance, no matter who it was. But when there isn't a fight going on or going to start she's actually really friendly. She's extremly loyal to Scarlet Pack, and will do anything to please Mars and usually only Mars. Violet seems to always have a spring in her step, especially after a sucessful hunt or battle. Though she can be emotional and overreact a lot, which she can't control, becaus it just happens. Violet never liked anyone out of Scarlet Pack, and will treat outsiders poorly or meanly. She believes in pure Scarlet Pack dogs, born and raised in her pack.
Mate/Crush/Pups? - Crush: Mars
Background - Violet was born and raised in Scarlet Pack her whole life. Her mother died when she was young and her father was only around to abuse her and tecah her right to wrong, literally. Her father was one of the worst killers, and taught his only daughter his methods. (But she never used them until she was Second-In-Command.) Her mentor was also harsh, and the only dog every nice to Violet in her childhood was her mother. She had no friends and learned to entertain herself by pouncing on insects and fresh kill.
Other - Sorry, I'm so tired. This isn't good quality either. I'll be making another tomorrow for a Rebellion dog.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:56 pm

(VIOLET HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE MAGICAL ROLEPLAY CREATOR, BRANCH. :D)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Name - Scion
Gender - Male

Rank - Leader
Pack - the Rebellion
Description -

Spoiler:

Personality -
Scion is a loyal, characteristic dog who is very serious most of the time, but can have a heart at others.
He is very protective of younger dogs and his mate, Talia.
Mate/Crush/Pups?: Talia

Background -
Scion's history is basically unknown, except that one day he and Talia were found unconcious on the outskirts of territory.
Other - Nope.

Name - Talia
Gender - Female
Rank - Mother

Pack - the Rebellion
Description -

Spoiler:

Personality - Talia is a kind, yet strict dog who is always loyal to her clan and ready for battle.
She is very honest with other dogs, and sometimes discreet.
Mate/Crush/Pups?:Scion is her mate
Background- Same as above
Other - No

Name - Chimon
Gender - Male

Rank - Member
Pack - the Rebellion
Description -

Spoiler:

Personality -
A loyal yet serious member who is always ready to provide advice, and is mostly anti-social.
An overall extrevert.
Mate/Crush/Pups?: ‘N/A’.
Background -

Chimon was reunited with his brither in the rebellion shortly after his own arrival.
His origin is unknown.
Other - Scion's older brother
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:36 pm

(Accepted, Blank! :) I love Scion, especially his look! :D)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:38 pm

)Thanx. My favorite of them is Talia. RP! You foist! xD(
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 pm

(I HAS ANOTHER ONE. :3)

Name - Spike
Gender - Male
Rank - Member
Pack - Rebellion
Description -
Spoiler:
Personality - Spike is kind of the 'mean' dog of the Rebellion. He teases and taunts smaller dogs, and always messes with other's heads. He loves fighting, and doesn't mind even hurting one of his own members, unless he likes them in any way. He debates about rejoining Scarlet Pack, because he can't fight as much as he could there, but so far has stayed loyal anyway. Spike is rarely seen around camp, either watching from the shadows, hunting, fighting, ect. Sunlight annoys him a lot, simply being to bright.
Mate/Crush/Pups? - TBD
Background - Spike grew up being shy and nice, even if it is unbelievable. He always obeyed any dog that crossed his path, and he was extremly gullible as a pup. As he got older he didn't change until he met one certain female. She was mean, rude, and sly. Spike absolutly admired her, and soon learned her clever ways, becoming the dog he is today. When that female died not long ago, Spike was heartbroken, but only for a few days. She was killed by the former leader before Mars on accident, so that's why he joined The Rebellion.
Other - Take a really good guess on who he's based off. :D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Sunlight is irritating. It wakes you up when your in the middle of a perfectly good dream, if you consider a "good dream" killing a member of the ridiculous Rebellion. And that's just what Mars considered a good dream, a perfect one, really. Mars growled, stretched out lazily as he blinked, adjusting to the aggravating sunlight. He sat up, suddenly wide awake and alert, his tail thumping against the ground, creating a rhythmic thudding noise. He slunk out of his den on silent paws, heading across the make-shift camp towards Violet's sleeping place. Was she awake yet? He hoped so. Mars always enjoyed talking to Violet, out of all his fellow pack members.

Sarafina had been awake since dawn, and was now sitting, watching the sunrise admiringly. Her aqua eyes wandered the sky absentmindedly, her head cocked slightly without her realizing it. Sarafina smiled, at least, the side of her mouth that wasn't scarred permanently into a frown turned upwards into a half-smile.. Ish, thing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Violet snarled quietly when the sun settled on her thick fur, warming it a little too much. The rays also shone in her pale eyes as she stirred sleepily, burying her head in her paws, growling lowly. Her yellow fur ruffled slightly in the slight breeze that was entering her make-shift sort of den. She curled up again, keeping herself warmer. Violet then noticed a shadow passing over the bright sunlight and she lifted her muzzle up, blinking wearily at the figure. Then she recongised Mars, the leader of Scarlet Pack standing there. She sat up, shuffling her paws and yawning. The Second in Command gave him a half smile, too tired to give anymore.

Spike stared glumly out his den, avoiding the harsh glare of the rising sun. His eyes darted around The Rebellion camp as the dogs started to wake up, trying to find his first victim of the new day. He picked at his claws, digging them in the soft earth again and again. He repeated this boredly, flattening his ears. Spike slipped into the shadows, stalking in the outsrikrts of camp swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Scion looked out into the Rebellion camp proudly. Most of the pack seemed to be awake by now, so he slinked across the center, torwards the nursery.
He rounded the entrane carefully, then finally padded in. "Anyone awake yet?" He smiled.

Talia beamed back at him, her swollen belly seemed to be between them. "Morning, Sci."
She greeted him, padding over and licking his ear.

Chimon sat on a boulder in the camp, scanning through for trouble.
All seemed quiet today, but he wanted to be careful.

Last edited by Blanx Croft : Tomb Raider on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:46 pm

)EDITED(
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 pm

"Mornin', Violet," Mars greeted her in a gruff tone. He returned her half-hearted smile with the closest thing he could get to a smile, a almost-smile that was really more of a grimace. He sat back on his haunches, his stumpy tail still thumping against the ground almost cheerfully as the female sat up and shuffled her paws. "How'd you sleep?" He drawled, raising his eyebrows questioningly at her.

Sarafina saw something out of the corner of her eye. "Spike, is that you?" Sarafina barked to him as he lurked the shadows on the outskirts of the makeshift camp. He liked to prowl, and Sarafina almost thought he belonged in Scarlet Pack, not here with the Rebellion. But Sarafina couldn't question his loyalty, for he'd stayed with them for this long.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Violet blinked at Mars with her brown eyes. She had never seen him really, actually smile, but she didn't mind one bit. She nodded at him in a silent response.
"Okay, I guess." She said brightly, wide awake now. Mars always seemed to cheer her up, even if he was always so down and gruff. Her wide eyes glanced at him, and then she picked some pieces of burr out of her fur swiftly, to make herself look better.

Spike gave Sarafina a dry, humorless laugh, his eyes gleaming tauntingly at her.
"Who else? Mars? A nocturnal mouse?" He retorted, stepping out of the pure darkness slightly to peer at the smaller Second-In-Command, scowling slightly. He shook his head, turning away quickly. He didn't favor the female very much these days. He was older than Sarafina, but she was higher ranked than Spike. It wasn't fair, in his own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Chimon padded up beside Sarafina.
"Someone might as well mistake you for Mars, you're relatively identical."
He barked. His baritone voice smothed out in the slur, creating somewhat of a melody.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Mars cocked his head at Violet as she started picking burrs out of her fur self-consciously. He wondered briefly why she was always like that around him, always trying to please him. Of course, he liked the fact that she liked him so much and worried about what he thought of her, but she looked just fine to him. Mars leaned forward and picked a burr off of her fur with his teeth carefully, he set it off to the side and gave her a smirk, the closest thing to a smile he could get.

"How would a mouse be nocturnal? It's daytime and 'nocturnal' means to be active at night and dormant during the day, and mice are active mainly during the daytime.." Sarafina didn't pay any attention to his sour attitude and sarcastic response. Sarafina glanced at Chimon when he appeared at her side, "Kind of, yes, personality-wise, at the very least."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Chimon glanced back at her, then to Spike, then he padded away.
"If you need any help I'm available." )OMJ that sounds wrong. xD(
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Violet was glad none of her skin showed, because it would've been bright red. She glanced at Mars, nodding curtly as he picked the burr off.
"Thanks." She murmered, pushing the sticky plants away with a flick of her tail. Violet suddenly felt self-concious agian as she pawed at the ground restlessly. She wondered momentarily what Mars was thinking about her.

Spike just snickered at Sarafina.
"Clearly, you miss the point." He sighed, shaking his head disapprovingly. Spike glanced at Chimon curiously as he referred to Mars. Then the dog left just as quick, leaving Sarafina and him alone again. He just shrugged, turning back into the shadows lazily. "Well, I'm off to do something productive, unlike staring at the sun." He muttered, padding toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Mars quirked an eyebrow questioningly as Violet pawed at the ground again, suddenly self-conscious. He didn't understand why she was always like that around him. Maybe his devilishly good looks were to much to handle? Mars smirked to himself before glancing up at the creamy furred female in front of him.
"I was thinking of going on a quick patrol, maybe stop by and visit our rebellious friends," Mars smirked mischievously, standing up and inspecting his sharp claws. "Care to join me?" Mars' eyes glinted in the dimmer lighting of the den.

Sarafina just gave a dry laugh, "Right, right, because stalking is so productive," Her nose wrinkled as she turned to follow Chimon back to where he was watching the camp loyally. Sarafina stopped next to him, "Spike's off lurking in shadowy corners," Sarafina informed him with a half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:51 pm

((NEED. TO. JOIN.))

Name - Deuter ((Dew-ter))
Gender - Male
Rank - Healer
Pack - Scarlet Pack
Description - Deuter is black and white with long, thin fur that seems to gleam when looked at in a certain way, as well as the positioning of the sun. His eyes are a dull yellow, showing the wear and tear of his past. Around his neck is a slightly worn black leather collar, which almost seems to choke him. His tail shows a few barren spots which are replaced with scars.
Personality - Deuter is very skittish and paranoid about his surroundings. He always feels like someone is going to sneak up and murder him, especially Mars, who although he obeys at any cost, scars Deuter. He gets very nervous in front of his superiors and plays a whole other persona in public in order to stay alive. When alone, he simply cries or dreams about better times and hopeful futures.
Mate/Crush/Pups?: N/A
Background - Deuter was born on the streets, taken away from his parents. It has always been speculated that they were killed since when a young boy found him, there was a blood stain on his fur. The boy, once finding him, would regularly visit him after school and would feed him and talk to him as if he understood what the young pup was saying. One day, he made a leather collar from some fabric he bought from the store, hoping to adopt him. When Deuter realized this, he knew that he would be taken away from where he was born, and not wanting to leave, ran away. When he felt he was safe in the forest, he realized that the world was so much colder without the boy, but knowing that it was useless to go back, he continued on, eventually finding Scarlet Pack as starved as he had ever been.
Other - N/A
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Violet's eyes widened with pure interest. Messing with the filthy Rebels? That was something she loved to do. She stood up instantly, shaking the dust particles out of her pale fur and nodding at Mars eagerly.
"I'd love to come with." She murmered, smiling devilishly out the den. She always got hyper when they were going to either; a.) Kill, b.) Fight and c.) Both. Violet waited for Mars to lead the way respectfully, her paws already itching for the feeling of blood soaking in her fur.

Spike just shook his dark head at Sarafina, padding back toward the entrance of the camp. He ducked through the brambles, sniffing. Prey... He trotted along the trees curiously, weaving back and forth to avoid any direct sunlight shining through the thicck canopies. Dew moistened his pads as he traveled deeper into their territory.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 pm

(Accepted, Sub! Feel free to jump in, :D)

Another twisted grin played on the edges of Mars' muzzle as Violet agreed eagerly, she smiled devilishly as they left her den. He was already itching to spill some rebel blood, his paws tingled with excitement at the thought of his matted fur being soaked with scarlet blood. Mars lead the way out of camp, following the scent of a dog he knew wasn't in his pack. His eyes sparkled as the adrenalin pulsed through his veins as they neared where the rebel's resided. Their filthy stench was all the evidence of that he needed. He glanced at Violet, a sick, murderous grin played on the edges of his muzzle. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Deuter was finding herbs when he had heard his vicious leader speak. "This is the day!" He whispered frantically to himself as he picked up his already gathered material and sped off. Deuter had been having strange dreams lately, and it always ended with him dying. Of course, he knew he would die sometime, but the dreams were just so... gruesome. He always pictured Mars as the only dog ruthless enough to do something as he dreamt, and tried to avoid his presence in front of him at any cost.

((*wink wink*))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Branch wrote:
Sarafina just gave a dry laugh, "Right, right, because stalking is so productive," Her nose wrinkled as she turned to follow Chimon back to where he was watching the camp loyally. Sarafina stopped next to him, "Spike's off lurking in shadowy corners," Sarafina informed him with a half-smile.

Chimon glanced at her, and half-smiled himself. "Hmm. Yes, seems so."
He turned his head torward her completely, blinking. "Talia's pups are due soon, are you excited?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Violet nodded eagerly, bouncing up an down on her paws repeatedly. She sniffed, watching the Rebel with greed and hate mixed in her eyes. She growled softly, her claws itching to rake his fur off. Painfully, too. The second in Command gave one last glance at Mars before slipping out of the brush and stalking toward the Rebel silently. SHe was sure she was imagining already his scarlet blood pooling around Mars and her paws. Anthor victory won, and less dogs in the Rebellion. She thought she regonized the other male, but shook that off instantly. Her goal was to kill, not soften.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 pm

(LIVE, I SAY. LIIIIIIIIIVE! c:)

Sarafina nodded enthusastically, "It's so exciting, the pups coming soon and all," Sarafina smiled slightly, blue-green eyes twinkling. Then, her eyes darkened and her smile faded. "We'll have to watch out for Mars, though, and his little gang of nasty little-" Sarafina stopped herself, looking embarrassed. "Sorry 'bout that. I just.. Can't stand them, at all, for obvious reasons.." Trailing off, she thought she heard something. Her ears perked, she looked in the direction of the bushes on the outer part of camp. She had a bad feeling about whatever was there, and she knew there was something there, she could see a bit of fur as they disappeared from sight again. Wide-eyed, she nudged Chimon, "There's something there-" Sarafina was cut off abruptly as Mars and Violet burst from the bushes, looking particularly nasty today. Their eyes glittered viciously, teeth bared, tails lashing. Her neck fur bristled as she narrowed her eyes, her pose suddenly defensive and ready to attack, instinctively. "Hey, Spike, we've got some visitors!" Sarafina called to the other dog who was on the other side of camp. Turning back to the two dogs in front of her and Chimon, she smirked slightly. "Speak of the devil, hm?"

His paws itching with anticipation to kill, to kill every single one of those bloody rebels, Mars leapt forward and out of the bushes, alongside Violet. Snarling, he glowered at Sarafina and Chimon, his eyes narrowing into dangerous slits. His teeth bared threateningly, he laughed at Sarafina, the smaller, weaker creamy thing in front of him. As if she could stand a chance against him. Snickering, he lashed out at Sarafina, his claws cutting her shoulder deeply before she reacted by stumbling backwards slightly, wide-eyed as the blood tricked out of the wound and into her fur, staining it bright and ready for everyone to see.
"It's nice to see you, too," Mars snickered at her, his lip curling as he felt a rush of adrenalin. And this was just the first dog he was going to kill. Imagine killing all the others! His eyes glittered dangerously, bloodthirst clearly on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*-   -*- Scarlet Pack -*- Part One -*- The Rebellion -*- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Other RP Subjects-
Jump to: