RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.Zombie Hunter.:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.Zombie Hunter.: Empty
PostSubject: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Hello and Welcome to Zombie Hunter!
Horror/Action, Btw.

EDIT:
Since their DNA is Mixed with an animal's, they can turn into that animal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scientist were in the middle of testing animal DNA And mixing it with human DNA when th experiment went wrong,
and caused the humans to lash out at the scientist, their new thirst for blood uncontrolable. Most of the scientest died. The few that made it out
alive locked the labratory, leaving the people who didn't turn into bloodthirsty zombies locked in with them. Will you escape? Or die trying?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form:

Name:
Looks:
Animal DNA?:
Zombie or Normal?:
Personality:
Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zombies:

Non-Zombies:

Hunter-
Brown haired boy with ice blue eyes. His DNA Is mixed with a foxes'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The labratory is a pretty big building with a lot of rooms and traps inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

No killing other normal people unless you think they've become a zombie, or they have become one.

Plz note if they do turn into a zombie.

If a zombie bites you or anything like that, you become a zombie.

You can also make chars that are scientests.

Have fun~

Last edited by *!October_Falls!* on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 am

Name: Reiki
Looks: Reiki has medium silver hair (dyed of course) and has grey eyes. He is 5' 6" and usually wears tattered clothes so he runs faster. He has strong leg muscles, but regular chest and arms.
Animal DNA?: Snake ((Boa Constrictor))
Zombie or Normal?: Normal
Personality: Reiki is a very laid back person, and easily gets comfortable in new places. He always finds the silver lining in everything, but will not hesitate to lie about anything. He enjoys photography and always has a camera with him for keepsakes. Reiki has trained himself to pickpocket people and break into buildings unseen.
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm

((Accepted))

Name: Hunter
Looks: He has rather long hair for a boy that almost reaches his shoulders. It is messy and brown, and his eyes are bright blue, that is, not counting the splash of gray in his right iris. He wears vests, with long sleeved shirts underneath and prefers to wear kaki shorts with converse sneakers. He usually carries around a hunting knife, hence his name.
Animal DNA?: Fox (just a regular fox that lives in the forest)
Zombie Or Normal?: Normal
Personality: Hunter is carefree and loves playing tricks on people and messing with them just for the fun of it. He has never had anything bad happen in his life, and doesn't seem to realize the sudden danger he's been put in.
Other: No

Name: Ember
Looks: Has long black hair hat reaches her elbows. She has ice blue eyes and usually wears sweaters and long jeans, because she is a tom boy.
Animal DNA?: Racoon
Zombie or Normal?: Normal
Personality: Unlike hunter, she is very serious and stern. She is a little shy around newcomers, but quickly gets over it. She hates it when people don't listen to her, and doesn't like admitting she needs help.
Other: No

((Wanna rp?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm

((Sure. You go first since I have no idea how we are gonna do this))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Hunter sighed and stretched out in the semi big room they were in. The light was dim, and the room was cleared out of almost everything. He took out hunting knife and admired how it shined in the light.

Ember resisted the urge to throw one of her things at hunter. "How could you not even care about how zombies could come in and kill us any second?" She screamed.

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Reiki leaned against the barren wall with his hands behind his head. "Ember, you've totally gotta calm down. Let the man enjoy what he's got!" He slid down the wall and sat in a butterfly position. "It's not like we're unprotected. Hunter has his knife, and we all have our shapeshifting abilities, so what can possibly go wrong for us?" He continued.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Ember glared at the both of them, but sighed and relaxed a bit. "I guess your right.." She muttered.

Hunter smirked at her. "If it makes you feel any better, you can hold on to my knife." He offered.

Ember shook her head. "Holding on to that will only make me feel worse."

Hunter was about to say something when he jumped up, ears pricked as he heard a loud bang. He glanced at Reiki, eyes widened, serious for once. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.Zombie Hunter.:   :.Zombie Hunter.: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.Zombie Hunter.:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: