RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak Empty
PostSubject: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

YEAH, HERE IS THE PRP. X3

PLOT:

There is a story told down from moons ago, called "The Banished Love."
Honeystar, The Long Ago Leader, and Even the former leader of Foxclan, Brindlestar, Heard of this story themselves.
It was About a beautiful she-cat that even one of the most evil cats would fall in love with, and An Kind-hearted tom that would kill for her.

"Let Me Tell You All A Story, Young Ones." Honeystar spoke, for she was an elder telling stories to the apprentices.

"The Story Of The Banished Love."

-----------------------------------------------------------
((Form because there's lots of cats in thiss))

Name:
Description:
Other:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Clans:

Foxclan-
A Sun Loving Clan. There is almost no trees in the territory, except for a few by the riverside. They live
In an open field with some huge rocks as dens that they sleep beside.

Leader:
Brindlestar
A Dark Brown Tabby Tom With Yellow Eyes. He has A scar over his muzzle.

Deputy:

Warriors:

Longscar~
Ginger tom with black stripes running along his back. He has ice blue eyes, but his left eye has a long scar running over it.

Gemstone~
Pale gray tom with golden eyes

Foxheart~
Dark Ginger tom with a splash of white on his muzzle and right eye. He has pale green eyes.

Streamripple~
Dark gray she-cat with pale green eyes

Apprentices:

Pumpkinpaw~
Dark ginger tom with green eyes

Badgerpaw~
Dark brown tom with the markings of a badger. He has golden eyes.

Riverpaw~
Silver tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Blossompaw~
White she-cat with pink eyes.

Queens:

Elders:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bearclan-
A Night Loving clan. Their whole territory is covered in trees, and they refuse to go out in the sunlight unless absaloutly needed to.
They live in the trees, since they are hollow.

Leader:
Bearstar~
Dark brown tom with yellow eyes

Deputy:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Cobrapaw~
Dark brown tom with white underbelly, muzzle, and paws. Has Ice Blue Eyes, Left eye is darker than the other

Viperpaw~
Dark Brown tom with white underbelly, muzzle, and paws. Has Ice Blue Eyes (Twins with cobrapaw)

Queens:

Elders:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penguinclan-
A Leaf-Bare loving clan. Their territory is strangly colder than the other ones, and their trees have no leaves on them, like in leaf-bare. they
Live in logs and Other things that they can find.

Leader:
Penguinstar-
A Penguin Like Marked Tom with ice blue eyes

Deputy:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Otterclan-
A Water Loving clan. They live on a mountain that has grass on top, and their waterfall falls down the mountain until it reaches the bottom of the mountain
where there is a gigantic pond. (Hard to explain, but there will be pictures later. XD)

Leader:

Deputy: Ottersplash
A Brown tom with light brown splashes on fur; has a splash of white on chest and bright green eyes.

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by *!October_Falls!* on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Name: Nightkit
Description: black she cat, white chest, ears, tail tip, and spot under ice blue eyes
Personality: spunky and loving, later conflicted.
Other: FoxClan
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Name: Splashkit
Description: brown tom with splashes of dark brown. He has a splash of white on his chest and bright blue eyes (Looks like ottersplash in a way)
Personality: He is very outgoing and adventerous and loves to be around his friend nightkit.
Other: Foxclan, but he strangly loves the water instead of the sun although he doesn't mind it.

((Wanna start?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Night: "Splashkit, come here! Look at this!" I prodded a huge orange leaf with a paw, it was bigger than Splash and me together! I purred. "Come here, before it blows away!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Splashkit padded over to nightkit, his fur fluffed from him just waking up and not grooming. "It's gigantic!" He mewed, eyes widened in suprise. "Let's let it go and try to catch it!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Nightkit: "If I catch it, I'm bringing it to Autumndream! She loves it when I bring her things I find!"

(Can Autumn be the med. cat?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 pm

((Yesh. Also I made a new warrior today named Longscar, but I'll post a pic of him later on DA. >:D))

"Okay!" Splashkit said excitedly. "I bet it'll be realy fast though."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Nightkit: "Maybe when I get it, Brindlestar will make me an apprentice early!" I flashed Splashkit a competitive look.

Flutterwing: "I bet not, you are 4 moons old and Splashkit is 5. He will be an apprentice before you." I touched her shoulder with my tail.

Nightkit: "That's not fair! I've been with Nightkit as long as I can remember! I need to be an apprentice with him!" As I said that a weight crashed down on me. "Oof!"

Pebblekit: "Ha ha! Gotcha!" I yowled as I crashed on her.

(Night's mother is Flutterwing, white she cat
Pebble is Splash's sister)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:12 pm

((Pebble's Splash's sister or Night's?))

Splashkit flashed a smirk at nightkit after flutterwing told her that she was younger than he was.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" Riverpaw mewed, jumping over to the kittens.

"Riverpaw!" Splashkit meowed in awe. Riverpaw had just become an apprentice, and splashkit found himself a little jealous of him.

"I hope riverpaw's not causing you any trouble, Flutterwing." Longscar joked, padding over to the she-cat.

Splashkit suddenly got quiet. Mostly every kit was afraid of longscar because of his left eye; It was forever shut, and had a long scar across it. When he was an apprentice, a bearclan warrior clawed his eye.

Riverpaw's face saddened as he looked at splashkit's scared expression. he didn't like it when people thought his father was scary.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 am

(Splash)

(How about Splash and Pebble's mom died in a battle and Flutter has to nurse them.)

Flutter: "No, it's alright." I nodded to him.

Punpkinpaw: I padded over, seeing the cats.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm

((Okay, But They don't know who their father is. >:3))

Longscar smiled at the she-cat. "Good. Riverpaw, come on, we have to go on a patrol." He then told his son, who nodded and followed his father farther into the meadow.

Badgerpaw followed behind pumpkinpaw.

((Is Pumpkin a Boy or Girl? Oh yeah, and My name is october again. ^^ I'll post my halloween fursona today))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:03 pm

(Pumpkin is a boy, darkish ginger tom, green eyes)

Nightkit: I hated large crowds... too many were near us! "Momma, can we hear one of the elders' tales?" I asked.

Flutterwing: "Very well..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Splashkit's fur fluffed out in excitement. He scrambled up and ran torwards the elder's den.

Badgerpaw snickered at splashkit as he scurried to the elders. "He's real excited just to see some dumb old elders." He snorted.

"Badgerpaw! Don't say such things about the elders." Foxheart scolded, his dark ginger fur fluffed out.

"Why? It's true." Badgerpaw pointed out.

"Badgerpaw..." Foxheart sighed at his apprentice. Badgerpaw didn't like anyone in the clan and hated mostly everything except for pumpkinpaw. Foxheart thought it was strange, but was glad he at least liked Something

((Can Foxheart be Pumpkin's older brother?))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm

(Yes.)

Pumpkinpaw: I snorted at Badgerpaw. I looked at my older brother. "I remember when you were a kit you wanted Sparky-eyes to tell you about every battle!" I laughed at the other apprentice.

Nightkit: We crashed into the elders' den, Sparky-eyes looked up first, his blind eyes glinted with happiness as he smelled us.

Sparky-eyes: "Nightkit! Splashkit! Pleasure to speak with you this morning!" I purred.

Nightkit: "I know..." I sighed, looking at my paws. I remembered the noncontagious sickness that lied within his lungs.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 am

"What story can we hear today?" Splashkit asked excitently.

"Yes, But that was because I was bored and had nothing better to do with my life." Badgerpaw replied, unamused. But there was a spark of admirement in his eyes.

((BadgerxPumpkin: Priceless

LOL NO. XD

But Badger could like pumpkin..Hmm... >:D ))

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:35 am

(O_o... two dude cats... er.)

Pumpkinpaw: "Don't act like you don't want to curl up between Mistyhawk and Fuzzyface!" I mocked him.

Fuzzyface: "er..." I woke up, "how about the old story of Bloodstar! He was the leader of our Clan long ago, when Brindlestar was just a kit! My mother told me with one," I beckoned the kits closer. "He was the strongest apprentice and was granted his Warrior name early because he killed a leader of BearClan in a battle. Bloodpaw was then Bloodfur, the black warrior earned hi keep well! Hunting, fighting, guarding-"

Mistyhawk: "No no no! That is not how it went!" I hissed at him. "Bloodfur was loyal to his Clan yes! More loyal than any cat I've ever seen! But he had a Dark secret! He was in love with a PenguinClan warrior who taught him nothing but evil. The deputy then, Luckyclaw, went out for a hunt, Bloodfur went with him, for he said they could cover more land that way. But near the river... the river between our Clan and BearClan... Luckyclaw was murdered by Bloodfur. He washed up and raced home and said a badger killed Luckyclaw. He stated he fought the badger and it ran off. He was made deputy and when the Clan was at a gathering, before it started he took Snowstar into the woods and killed him... When he was leader he led a terrible tyrant and a warrior named Brindlelight killed him and ws made deputy."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:39 am

((Lol Jk. XD))

Badgerpaw snorted. "Yeah, Like i'd want to listen to some elder stories."

Splashkit watched the two elders quarrel. "Hey, wait, can you tell us about Bearclan? I'd like to hear about those good for nothing warriors!"

Silverclaw, who had just been napping but was woken up by the noise, yawned. "Bearclan? Hmm..Who do you guys want to here about?" She was a young cat, a newly named warrior, but since her leg had been crushed by an otterclan warrior, she was kept inside the elder's den.

Splashkit glanced at nightkit. "It's your turn to decide. I decided last time." He whispered.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 am

Sparky-eyes: "Yes tel them, silverclaw!"

Nightkit: "Anyone, please!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 am

"Well." Silverclaw thought for a moment. "I Will Tell You All About Bearstar and His Two Sons."

Splashkit pricked his ears. He never knew bearstar had two sons.

"Bearstar betrayed his clan. He fell in love with a foxclan queen, who is still alive today."

Splashkit thought for a moment, then gasped. The only queen left in foxclan was flutterwing. "Flutter..Wing?"

"No, Of course not." Silverclaw purred. "No, She's Alive, but not in foxclan."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Nightkit: I hissed at splashkit and batted him on the ear. "I'm not related to BearClan, stupid!"

Fuzzyface: "Go on, Silverclaw."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Splashkit snickered. "Sorry, Sorry." He smiled.

"Bearstar's two kittens were born, Cobrakit and Viperkit. They were twins, and looked exactly like eachother. The only way to tell them apart is their eyes; Cobrakit's left eye is slightly darker than his right one."

Splashkit listened intently; He never knew that you could tell them apart. Maybe he just didn't look hard enough. But then again, he'd only seen them once, when they'd asked the foxclan medicine cat for some cobweb.

"Soon After, Bearstar treated them like they were just normal bearclan cats. The she-cat who had had the kittens got angry about this, and took one of bearstar's lives-"

"Bearclan, Attack!" A Yowl was heard from the clearing.

Silverclaw's eyes widened. "Kits, hurry, hide behind us."
((Can you be viperkit plz?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 pm

(Can I be the BearClan leader? KTHXBAI!)

Ivystar: I screeched and threw myself into the Camp with all of my cats behind me, I took every cat into battle, even the kits... I ordered my cats with flicks of my tail, half the warriors to attack FoxClan warriors, the other half to invade the nursery. The apprentices to take on the other apprentices, my deputy and I were going to invade Brindlestar and his deputy, and the kits to attack the elders.

Nightkit: My eyes widened with terror as I saw the battle going on outside. I saw two strong kits enter our den. I looked at Silverclaw. Sparky-eyes was trapped against the wall as a warrior broke in.

Flyingtail: "Sparky-eyes, you're an elder early! I remember less than 8 moons ago you were at a gathering!"

Sparky-eyes: "A lot can happen in three- arrgh!" I yowled as teeth entered my throat. I fell.

Nightkit: "Sparky-eyes! No!" I cried as the elder fell dead.

Viperkit: I saw the black kit wail. I hurled myself at her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:06 pm

((I Is Bearstar Already tho. How about the deputy?))

Splashkit was frozen, and didn't get a chance to hide behind silverclaw before sparky-eyes fell to the floor.

Cobrapaw slinked behind his brother, eyes flashing. He watched as his brother lunged at a black kit, and spotted another kit in front of an elder. He smiled and jumped at the kitten.

Silverclaw hissed and jumped in front of nightkit, batting viperpaw away.

Splashkit wailed as cobrapaw bit into his scruff, shaking him roughly.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

(Ok. I thought you said Bearstar was dead.)

Nightkit: "Get off of him!" I jumped on the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm

(He's on his last life tho))

Cobrapaw batted nightkit away with his paw. "Viperpaw. Do you think if I killed this kitten then father would be proud of us?"

((Cobra and Viper live to try to make their father proud of them since bearstar doesn't care for them at all))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak   xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xXFoxclanXx A Banished Love PRP For Meh and Varjak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next