RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --

Go down 
+2
Rebecca
kieran c:
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- Empty
PostSubject: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 am

-- Chapter 1

“Think of it this way, Annie,” Danny interrupted the discussion going on between Rebecca, Lauren, and I loudly, and using my irritating nickname to boot, “If we hadn’t convinced you to stay, you wouldn’t be able to take us on this trip!”
“You don’t deserve this trip,” I retorted sourly, my arms crossed tightly over my chest.
“Paris, Paris, Paris! I’m going to Paris!” Rebecca bounced up and down excitedly, clapping her hands together.
“None of us speak French, though! How’re we supposed to find our way around, let alone do anything there?” Lauren demanded, hands on her hips. I smiled slightly, she was being negative, but looked just as excited as the rest of them. My parents had bought us all tickets to Paris, France, because the “boarding school” that we all coincidentally attended had let out for the summer.. Whatever floats their boats, I suppose. It worked out pretty well, surprisingly, the agency had been pretty quiet for the past few weeks.
I pointed at Jay, “We don’t, but he does! He cussed out our fifth grade teacher.. In French,” I grinned at the memory, laughing a bit.
Jay turned red as everybody turned to look at him, but he grinned as well, “I almost felt bad, she had no idea what I was saying, so she couldn’t get me in trouble,” Jay paused for half a second, “Mais oui, bon d’Anna, je parle Francias,” Jay sighed at our dumbfounded expressions, “‘But yeah, Anna’s right, I do speak French’,” Jay translated, sighing.
Danny grinned, “Great! Annie, when do we leave?” He asked, poking me in the shoulder repeatedly until I finally hit him over the head, and pulled out the tickets in defeat.
“Our flight’s tomorrow morning at six,” I said, scowling at him as he nodded approvingly.
Rebecca was still bouncing around the room, chanting, “Paris! Paris!” repeatedly.
Jacob grinned, “Rebecca!” He scolded, “Have you had sugar today?”
Rebecca stopped, looking thoughtful, “Only a bowl of frosted flakes, four Pixie Stixs, and a chocolate bar, why?” Rebecca said innocently, going back to her bouncing.
Lauren laughed, “I don’t think it’s safe to have that much sugar.. Especially if you’re Bex..”
“BEXASAURUS, VIXASAURUS!” Danny sang at the top of his lungs, his expression that of extreme solemness.
I shook my head. It was going to be a long plane ride.

-- Chapter 2

“Are we almost there?” Danny demanded loudly, for about the 999,999,999th time. But that’s just guesstimating.
“Yes! Shut it, or Rebecca’ll wake up again.. I mean, if you want her to murder you brutally, go ahead and talk, but..” Lauren hissed under her breath, glancing at Rebecca. Rebecca was leaning up against the window, a pillow tucked under her head and held by her hand. Her hair was slightly frizzy, the plane was humid and sticky.
I shook my head furiously, “Wake her up again and I drop-kick you off the plane, McGavok!” I mouthed, giving him a death glare.
Danny laughed silently, “Fine, fine, fine.” Danny replied, rolling his eyes. “Bexasaurus wouldn’t hurt me.. I’d blame it on Jacob!” He pointed at Jacob accusingly.
Jacob scowled at him, “I’d help Anna drop-kick you out of the plane!” Jacob threatened meekly.
Danny laughed, “I’d steal your soul, puny mortal!” We all burst into quiet laughter, all except for Danny, who looked extremely serious. “.. But.. But.. But.. I wasn’t kidding!” Danny frowned.
Suddenly, there was a high-pitched ping, and then the captain’s voice over the speaker, “We’re beginning our descent into Paris, France, and we should arrive in about five minutes,” He announced, then clicked off the speaker.
Danny started bouncing up and down like a five-year-old. “HURRAY!” Danny cheered loudly, too loudly, apparently.
Rebecca woke with a start, and glared at Danny. Rebecca ran a brush through her hair quickly, and huffed, “Are we almost ther-” We were all nearly jerked out of our seats when the plane landed bumpily.
“YES. YES, WE ARE.” Danny started bouncing up and down again. “PARIS, PARIS, PARIS.” He imitated Rebecca easily, grinning.
I looked up warily as a flight attendant walked over to our seats, “Ahem. We’ve had some complaints from some of our other passengers about noise back here, if you could quiet down, a little bit, we’d greatly appreciate it.” The flight attendant forced a smile at Danny.
Jay and I nodded in unison, I grinned at Danny. He rolled his eyes sheepishly, “Fft.”
“Merci.” The flight attendant thanked, nodding at us, and giving us one last wary glance before leaving.
Rebecca grabbed her bag as soon as the plane pulled into the gate, and blinked, trying to concentrate. Rebecca balanced her bag careful on one of the armrests of a seat, and zipped open her bag.
Rebecca dug around, and pulled out a small little bomb.
15, 14, 13, 12..

Last edited by BRANCH. =) on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 am

OHMYGOSH.
FIRST COMMENT.
BAM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:54 am

WIN!MORE!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 am

MORE NOW. PLEASE.

I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:09 am

Wow Excited that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:00 pm

I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE SHORT, FILLER CHAPTERS.
D:<
IT GETS EXCITING.
.. 'CAUSE A BOMB IN REBECCA'S SUITCASE TOTALLY ISN'T EXCITING.
ANYWAYS..
UPDATED.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Holy crap.

XD
KTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:17 pm

.. Yeah.
xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:56 am

HOLY MOTHER OF A WHALE.
I'M GOING TO BLOW UP SOMETHING?
-Flails around in happiness-
YUSYUSYUSYUSYUSYUSYUSYUS.
BOMBS ARE GOOD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Nah, you're not going to blow anything up.
... MAYBE.
:DD YEY.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 pm

BOMB?
WHAT?
BECCA?

Not good.

More. Or. Die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --   -- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 -- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Computer Friends 9 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 2 --
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: