RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

:.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Skratch: I could reach Skylar's tail/ I bit into it and yanked him back and raced ahead.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Skylar scowled, and then he looked up and saw a tree. "Heh heh" He laughed, climbing up the trees and jumping onto branches of other trees until he was right above skratch. He then jumped out of the trees and onto the ground, now in front of skratch.

((lol you gotta love skylar. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Echosong nodded. She suggested, "Okay, then, Snowpaw, pin her down." She was gentle, and had a warning glance in her eyes. "But don't hurt her." Then she watched Hazelpaw carefully, ready to give her hints or reminders on the move. The deputy of BloodClan didn't really have any one apprentice at the moment; she liked watching over all of them.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Name: Starlight
Looks: White she-cat with hints of black at the edge of her fur. She has midnight blue eyes.
Wanted Rank: Med cat.... of Bloodpack...
Other: Secret crush on Midnight!

Last edited by Merryier6 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 pm

(( Lol hazelpaw's A girl, but i'm making a new character anyways, so your character can have a crush on him. :3

Name: Midnight
Looks: Dark gray tabby tom with bright green eyes.
Wanted Rank: He is an apprentice for now.

Other: He is snow's half brother

))

Snow nodded and pinnned hazelpaw down easily.

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 pm

(( on the form it said male..... ok I revised my form.... now she has a secret crush on Midnight Big Smile ))

Starlight padded out of the medicine den and stretched. Sweeping her gaze around for Midnight, she spotted him and padded over smiling. Her tail flicked from side to side nervously, but her face depicted a perfect calm as she walked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:47 pm

((Did you do that just for that reason? -envy- And where's Hazelpaw?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

((what? hazelpaw's being pinned down by snow)) M[/color
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm

((Oh, but isn't she supposed to act out the move that they were training?))

Echosong looked at Hazelpaw encouragingly, reminding her, "Now go limp, and wait for Echopaw to release." She glanced at the other apprentice as if telling her to do just that... release Hazelpaw slightly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm

((oh.0))\\

Hazelpaw went limp, and snow relaxed. Hazelpaw then jumped up and pinned her sister down. Snow didn't like the position she was in- she hated to lose battles even if it was just for practice. snow pushed hazelpaw off her, wich was extraordinary since she was pinned down. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Echosong smiled at Hazelpaw's performance. "Very good." Then she looked over with surprise to Snow. "Be gentle." Then she laughed. "I guess you know how to do that, then. Being able to push someone off just like that is great." She swished her tail, then asked, "You guys getting tired or you want to learn one more move?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Skratch: I glared at Skratch I saw a familiar oak tree I climbed as an apprentice. Scourge himself had trained me in the ways of fighting. I raced up it and bounced along branches.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Starlight smiled, "O.k. I guess." She shrugged, "No ones been in lately," Starlight sat down and surveyed Midnight. "I got bored..." she trailed off. "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm

"One more-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaah!!!!!!! Run everyone, DOOOOGS!" a voice yelled.

Midnight pricked his ears. "Quick, we need to fight of those dogs."

Hazelpaw took off running.

Snow ran the oppisite direction, torwards the dogs.

"Snow, what are you doing?!! Your going torwards the dogs!" Hazelpaw yelled.

"Somebody needs to fight them!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Starlight- Starlight was alarmed by the sudden change and her midnight blue eyes widened showing her alarm, but she nodded her white head in agreement with Midnight before saying, "How did dogs even find us here?" Then she said, "I'm a medicine cat, I don't fight, Midnight I heal. I'll help if I can though." Looking determined Starlight looked up at the dark grey Tom, and hoped that he wouldn't go, although she knew it was probably a futile hope.

Last edited by Merryier6 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 pm

((That's a lot of extra vowels. O_O :P ))

Echosong's ears pricked. "Snow, you're only an apprentice!" She paused for a moment, then took off after Snow. "Don't follow us. Go back to camp, where it's safe!" she commanded, looking over her shoulder. Then she turned her head forward again, and increased the speed of her pace so she was just ahead of Snow. "The move you just learned won't work on dogs," she warned, following the scent trail.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 pm

"I'm the daughter of scourge!" Snow yelled over her shoulder. "I'm a naturual born fighter!" Snow saw one of the dogs, and leaped on it's back, biting into it's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm

((Can I jump in somewhere with Bone?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm

((I suppose so.))

Echosong sighed, but her breath couldn't last long; she had to fight the dogs. She teamed up with Snow on the one closest to them, tackling it from the side and trying to bowl it over as she aimed her strong fangs for its neck. She gave a deep snarl, almost like a roar.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Name: Flutterpaw
Looks: I have a image. XD
:.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 Flutterpawsiggydone
Wanted Rank: Apprentice. O.o
Other: ...Shredclan Apprentice. xD
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Name: Jessica
Looks:Black all over except for a grey diamond mark on her forehead. She has Yellow sharp eyes with green mixed in
Wanted Rank:She could be a mean leader but if not, she'll be a strong warrior, but will rebel at times >:D
Other:She has sharp claws and teeth and loves to bite, especially neck. She follows her own way and loves to get what she wants. Evilish.
Back to top Go down
Ambergaze

Ambergaze

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Name: Whisper
Looks: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 35db2q0 I have a spiked anklet around my paw, cat tooth pierced through ear, antlers reinforce claws, fur hangs over eye, with a bird skull on purple collar. Feathers on collar as well :I
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Other: Kit of Crow (Ravenpaws Kin, not talked about much in the books.), attacks without warning, is somewhat related to Brokentail, can choke a single cat with tail. BloodClan warrior Like a Star @ heaven

((Sorry, I couldn't find a real cat that looked...like me. So, I used this anime thingie but I think you can tell that it's supposed to have fur over its eye... cause y'know she doesn't like other cats to see her scar, and she is already blind in that eye from a ShredClan warrior, and I do have the markings, as strange as it looks/sounds. But, this pic resembles Whisper more than Scourge =(^-^)= ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter   :.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.BloodClan.: Scourge's Daughter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2