RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- Empty
PostSubject: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 pm

[color=black]Author's Note:
I couldn't not write more, with the way I left the last chapter of the other story.
D=<
-- Branch

-- Chapter 1

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 2

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 3

Spoiler:
-- Chapter 4

Spoiler:
-- Chapter 5

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 6

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 7

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 8

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 9

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 10

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 11

Spoiler:

-- Chapter 12

Spoiler:

Last edited by Branch-i-fied. on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:44 pm

-Glomps-
D=
MORE!
I just now got caught up to everything again! =D
Now I want to make one. Plots are running through my head...
Point - MORE. BECCA WANT MORE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 am

HI, BECCA! =D
I'll put some more up soon, thank you for reading's. =)
---

-- Chapter 13

“What’s that noise?” I asked, cocking my head, and wondering if I was hearing things, now. There was a distinct buzzing, a humming, of some sort.
“What do you mean? There’s no noise!” Mitchell snapped, rolling his eyes at me.
“Shut up, and listen!” I snapped back, making a face at him. Everybody fell silent, and it was obvious, now. It was a humming, and it sounded louder now, and getting louder by the second. It was getting closer.
Lauren and I looked up at the same time, and dashing madly out of the way just as the plane crashed through the ceiling of the palace.
I had jumped, skidding and tripping, ending up in a crumpled heap on the other side of the room. I wasn’t dead, and I that’s all I cared about at that moment.
“Hey!” Lauren shouted, her face smudged with dirt, and her hair in a messy tangle, “T-that’s one of the agency’s planes, I recognize it!”
Suddenly, the door to the plane opened. Rebecca jumped out, coughing, and trying to fix her messy ponytail. Rebecca’s face was dirty, smudged up, and her clothes were ripped in a few places; but nothing extreme. Stumbling unsteadily, Rebecca ended up leaning on Lauren.
“T-the plane ran out of f-fuel,” Rebecca explained, unnerved.
Jay tripped clumsily off the plane next, in a state of shock. His bright blue eyes were wide open, twinkling with fear. He made his way over to me slowly, pausing slightly as he erupted into a coughing fit. He stood next to me, and then touched his shoulder lightly, cringing.
“I.. I’m a-alive?” He mumbled, sounding shocked and relieved all at once.
“Help!” Jacob shouted as he peeked out from the aircraft, “Danny.. Danny won’t wake up!”
I sprinted over, hopping up ungracefully and checking his pulse. “He’s a-alive, he’s j-just unconscious,” I informed them, looking back at them.
I shook him slightly, breathing heavily, “Danny! Wake up!” He didn’t budge, “Danny! I’ve got bacon!”
Danny sat up straight, coughing suddenly, “Bacon? Where?” He asked, very serious.
I stifled my laughter, and patted him on the head, “There’s no bacon, but you’re alive? That’s better than bacon, right?”
Danny looked thoughtful, “Mm, I suppose, but if I died, then you’d just kill a piece of bacon and send it over to me in the ghosty-world, so either way..”
Rebecca hit him over the head lightly, “Shut up, Danny! Don’t ever scare us like that! I thought you were dead, and I never would’ve forgave myself, you stupid idiot.” Rebecca snapped affectionately, looking very relieved.
Danny blinked, “Wait.. Why is Anna tiny? Am I dead?” Danny asked fearfully, attempting to poke me, but flinching when he tried to move his arm.
Rebecca looked me over, “Bacon-Boy’s gotta point, Anna.. You look..”
“Thirteen, please, don’t remind me.” I said, “Mitchell has this crazy machine.. It’s a really long story..”
“Speaking of Mitchell.. Where is he?” Lauren suddenly asked, her eyes slowly widening as she realized where they had been standing when the plane hit.
“Oh my god,” Jay said, his face turning from relief to utter horror.
I jumped off the plane, stumbling on my landing. I crawled under the plane, only because I was now the smallest, therefore the only one who could fit under the airplane.
“M-Mitchell? Mythus? J-Jacob?” I called softly, peering into the darkness under the aircraft.
I heard coughing, and crawled toward it. I reached out, and touched Mitchell’s head.
“Oh!” I gasped, peering through the darkness at him, “Mitchell? Are you okay?”
Mitchell coughed, trembling slightly, “I-I’m fine,” He stuttered, looking up at me fearfully, “I can’t feel my leg, but other than that..”
I bent over his leg, determining that it was broken. I carefully started to shift him, getting him out from under the plane cautiously for fear that I’d hit his leg.
“Somebody help Mitchell, his left leg is broken,” I informed them, handing Mitchell carefully to Lauren, who I half didn’t trust to take care of him without breaking another bone of his.
I crawled back under, coughing slightly. “Jacob? Mythus?” I called again, reaching out my hand in front of me at all times.
I found Mythus and Jacob quickly, they were next to each other. Jacob was unconscious, but alive, and Mythus was looking scared out of his mind, and scratched up.
I ripped off the sleeve of Mythus’ shirt, wrapping it around his shoulder, which was the deepest wound. I carefully helped him out from under the plane, going back to fetch Jacob.
I stared at Jacob, checking his pulse. He was breathing slowly, shallowly, but I was probably very lucky that he was breathing at all. I huffed, dragging him out lastly, and setting him next to his brothers.
“Everybody’s alright, then?” Lauren asked, helping Mitchell with his broken leg. He flinched, staring down at it, I could tell he was terrified.
I nodded, shaking the unconscious Jacob lightly to wake him. He stayed still, except for the shallow breathing. “Jacob!” I called softly, shaking, “Jacob, wake up!” He shifted slightly, groaning. He shifted more, blinking awake.
“W-what happened?” Jacob stuttered fearfully, as he looked around and spotted the broken plane.
“Uh.. What did happen?” I asked, turning to Rebecca questioningly.
Rebecca grinned, “I stole the plane, Ms. Smith is so going to fire us, by the way, and then we ran out of fuel and crashed,” Rebecca explained briefly, shrugging.
Jacob cringed, touching his forehead, it bore a deep gash and was bleeding slightly. He huffed, propping himself up on his elbows, “Do you guys like hurting us?” He paused, “Don’t answer that.” He added, watching as Lauren shut her half-open mouth defiantly.
“Look,” I said, glancing at the boys, “We helped you, so you owe us,” I started, “You need to fix the machine, first of all, and then you need to get us another plane.” I stated simply, looking at them sympathetically.
Mitchell groaned in pain, “Fine, fine. Look, we’ll get you a plane, but the machine.. There’s one in the main building of the CIA’s base, and do not ask how I know that.” Mitchell said, sighing in defeat.
I looked at him, shaking my head, “Stalker,” I muttered, then looked to my friends, “C’mon, let’s go.”

Last edited by Branch-i-fied. on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:32 pm

OHMIGOSH.
*slaps Branch in teh face* xD Just kidding.
I'm very time consuming. Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Yey! =) Glad you like it, it's a very odd plot. >=D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Chapter 2 is up. =D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The big dramatic no for the way the plot is twisting. Not for the whole new story or anything. XD

YAY for the story! Write more!
GASP for the plot! Write more anyway! XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Hee. >=D I'm workin' on Chapter 3 as we speak/type/talk WHATEVER. =D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Wow! Sweetness.
More!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:45 am

Chapter 3 is up. =D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 am

Whoop! I'd kill to see what you wrote in the journal! More plz!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 pm

MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 am

Come on Branch! I want MORE!
Please?
Pretty Please?
With a kitten on top?
Please?
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THE JOURNAL.

bekah can has mor pleez?
(^Look, you made me resort to cat speak. That means business.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

.. Woah. I MADE RUNA USE CHATSPEAK.
Alright, ALRIGHT, I'll write more.. =D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 pm

YES!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Chapter 4 is up. =D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:32 pm

I bet I will keel you. Hm.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm

.. Very possibly. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

How do I go from crazed lunatic to calm one trying to help Lauren?
I think I should try and kill Jay. Just saying. xD Maybe spout off some junk about him brainwashing Anna and then bring out a machine gun. I've always liked those.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Let's just say you went through some anger management classes over the summer.. xD

NU. (Chatspeak?Ew.) I LIKE JAY. DON'T KILL 'IM!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 pm

=D

Bex is bipolar!

This was an awesome chapter. And finally, after much suspense, the note! You and Jay ran away together, how sweet. XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm

IT'S SO NOT LIKE THAT! xO

And yes, Becca be bipolar. ;D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm

IT IS SO LIKE THAT. WHY DON'T YOU JUST MARRY HIM?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! -cough- HA! -sticks tongue out-

I am very mature.
So, when's the next chapter...? XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 pm

EW.
(What makes this so much worse is the fact he's based off my worst enemy. =D xD)

SOON. I PROMISE. SOMETIME LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING. =D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:13 pm

I HATE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!
I HATE YOU!
I'M SORRY!
WAHHHHHHHHH
^ Bipolar me. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --   -- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. -- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Computer Friends 8 -- By: Branch -- Chapter 1-Epilogue UP. --
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next