RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:55 pm

((@ Subs: Yeah, that was my evil plan. >:D

Okay, this is somewhat spam, but here is his family tree. Silverwhisker, father, Daisyfur, mother, Mallowkit, sister, all deceased. :D
Spoiler:

Line art: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=clan+line+art#/d1xo0qg

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SEE THE PUNNET SQUARES FOR RAVENFEATHER'S GENES??? Cool ))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:33 pm

((.. I think I'm okay. =D Wanna roleplay Ravenfeather and Ivystar, or Ravenfeather and Finchfoot? =) ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:57 pm

((XD Doesn't matter, but I'll start. I feel like I ask people to start it too much. XD))

"Ravenkit! Come quickly!" Ravenkit looked up, blinking sleep away from his eyes. "It's your sister!" Daisyfur gasped. "She went out during the night--I--I think she may have wandered too far! Help us look!" Ravenkit's tail bushed out with horror as he stumbled into the clearing. Cats were frantically weaving amongst each other, calling for Mallowkit. Silverwhisker glanced around. "Foxpaw, Flintpaw, you're with me! Let's go!" Ravenkit roamed the clearing in a frightened stupor. Finally, he caught sight of Silverwhisker's tail disappearing into the undergrowth, followed closely by Foxpaw and Flintpaw. "Father!" Ravenkit yowled, tumbling after the swift cats. He pulled himself through the thorns and loam, mewling in terror. "No..." Ravenkit didn't know what to think. I've lost them! The small black-furred kit, disoriented, bounded forward, then stopped to sprint right. He'd never been outside of camp before! "Ravenkit!" A shrill howl came out of seemingly nowhere. Ravenkit knew that voice--Mallowkit! "Ravenkit! The river!" his sister's voice spluttered. Ravenkit looked around. Of course! The river was right to his left! He had no time to be amused at his ignorance. He scampered forward, peering desperately into the water. A brown tabby head came surging out of the rushing gray water. "Mallowkit!" He breathed a sigh of relief. It was simple! All he had to do was get to that rock. Mallowkit would flow towards him and he would pull her out! The little warrior hopped on to the slippery moss-covered stone, stretching out his paw. "Mallowkit, come here!" he called. His sister came splashing towards him, her yellow eyes stretched wide, her pupils huge. She clawed at his paw, but as he leaned forward to catch her, he was dragged into the water! Mallowkit hastily tugged him above the surface as he coughed and gasped. The siblings whirled in the current. A large shadow loomed over them. Ravenkit looked up and gasped. A large black-and-white bird, with red eyes and talons outstretched, came down on them. They ducked underwater and were whipped into a rock. Mallowkit had taken the worst of the blow. "Wake--up!" Ravenkit hissed as he bit on Mallowkit's scruff to haul her onto the rock. He scrabbled helplessly at the slick stone as the current carried him further. "Wake up..."

Ravenfeather licked a paw and drew it quickly over his head. Satisfied he had finished his grooming, he headed for the clearing, hoping to find Finchfoot or Ivystar already out. A patrol was just what he needed to get his mind off of the recurring nightmare he suffered. Halfway to the fresh-kill pile, he slowed and stumbled dizzily. It was an out-of-body experience, as if he was somewhere else for half a second. The young warrior shook it off. He was just tired. He didn't see anyone outside yet; save the excited mews of the annoying apprentice Gingerpaw and her lazy mentor Foxtail's tired meows. He selected a vole from the fresh-kill pile and finished it off ravenously. He stretched his back and flexed his claws into the ground with a sigh. It was clear he, Foxtail, and Gingerpaw had woken early; the faded moon and a few pallid stars still shared the sky with the sun, which was throwing pinks and oranges across the clouds. From what he could see, it should be a good day. "As good as it gets, anyway." Ravenfeather muttered to himself.

((Bad flashback is bad. XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:58 pm

((OMG I have a plot idea! I'll pm you!))

Foxtail moved to the side as Gingerpaw lunged at him. "Don't try to aim where someone is, aim where they will go next!" He shouted, feeling the energy pumping through him and activating his senses.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Finchfoot awoke, trying to shake off the feeling that something wasn't right today. He couldn't figure out what it was though, everything seemed fine, the sky splattered orange and pink light across the clouds. He finished grooming himself quickly, padding out to the fresh-kill pile, frowning slightly when he saw Ravenfeather. Ravenfeather wasn't like Finchfoot, he wasn't naturally friendly, more like naturally sarcastic. Finchfoot sighed, picking a small bird, the name he couldn't think of, and began eating quietly.
--
Gingerpaw grinned, growling enthusiastically. Gingerpaw watched, HER eyes narrowing as she watched her mentor carefully, then springing to the left of him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Foxtail didn't move. Once Gingerpaw sprang, he laughed, and walked over to her. "Now, next time, make sure your opponent moves first!" He laughed as he nuzzled her friendlylike. "Let's go back, we might go on a hunting trip later," He suggested, starting back to camp.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:03 pm

"You were supposed to move!" Gingerpaw laughed back, following her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Ravenfeather gave a sideways glance at Finchfoot before continuing his skygazing. While he didn't like company, a patrol would serve the Clan better than daydreaming. He got to his paws and shot a hot glare at the orange and yellow tom. "Do you plan to sit there stuffing your face all day, or are we going on a patrol?" he snapped.

Mallowkit pouted as Silverwhisker exited the den in a hurry.

"It's like he doesn't want to see us." she seethed, batting the moss ball back at Ravenkit. The black tom gave a mew of pleasure and sprang on the moss, sinking his claws in. "I'll be Ravenstar yet!" he crowed proudly. Mallowkit squinted at him. "You don't take this seriously!" she hissed, the fur along her neck ruffling. "Our own father doesn't want to see us!"
"He never said that." Ravenkit murmured, attempting to reignite the excitement of their game by nudging the ball at her with his nose.
"Not out loud." Mallowkit growled darkly. She unsheathed her claws and shredded the moss ball in one swipe. "I wish he'd treat us differently," she went on, pacing back and forth. "We may be kits, but we're the future of this Clan! We should prove to him that we'll make good warriors!"
Ravenkit hesitated. "You're blowing this way out, Mallowkit. He just has responsibilities! Clan comes first, you know..."
Mallowkit's tail lashed back an forth, and her yellow eyes glittered. "I'm going to do something that'll make him respect me!" she declared. "I'll be the most respected kit in the Clan!"
Ravenkit twitched his whiskers in doubt. "Let's think first."
Mallowkit narrowed her eyes as she spoke. "I've got a plan. I'll know this territory like I know my claws! See what he thinks of me then!" She flexed her claws into the ground excitedly. Her brother sat, wrapping his tail around his paws tightly as he stared at the scraps of moss. In the sky, as the sun fell, the moon began to glow brighter and the stars were scattered across the sky, looking on hopelessly at what they knew would come.

((What's sad is that the flashbacks are longer than the actual post. XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Finchfoot took his time finishing his meal, ignoring Ravenfeather's comment, he wasn't the leader, nor the deputy. But then again, neither was he. Finchfoot cleaned his muzzle, and then looked up at Ravenfeather, stretching as he got up. "Would you care to go on patrol, Ravenfeather?" Finchfoot asked, gritting his teeth, knowing it would be horribly rude to say what he wanted to. Finchfoot looked up as the entrance to camp trembled, and smiled with relief as he saw his niece, Gingerpaw, and her mentor, Foxtail, entering camp. They must've just been getting back from a training session, and judging my Gingerpaw's excited and hyper look, they needed something else to do. "Hey! Foxtail, Gingerpaw, mind coming on patrol with Ravenfeather and I?" He called hopefully. There was no way in StarClan he was going out into the forest alone with somebody like him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Foxtail laughed and looked back to see Finchfoot and Ravenfeather. Ravenfeather never seemed like a cat you'd want to mess with, and Foxtail was no different. Perhaps, if he talked to him more, he would find out why. Replying to Flinchfoot's question, Foxtail yelled, "Sure, I'll be right there!" He bounded over to the duo and looked back at Gingerpaw, waiting for her to catch up. He looked at Flinchfoot, saying, "Thanks for inviting me."

((Gah, papers!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Ravenfeather exhaled slowly in a hiss. The last thing he wanted was to be accompanied by Foxtail, let alone his bratty apprentice. Atleast Finchfoot knew when to keep his muzzle shut. Gingerpaw, however...Ravenfeather's tail whipped back and forth as his eyes, like grey-blue flame, glared at mentor and apprentice. Finchfoot had better not try me anymore! he brooded. If he does, no one can blame me if he's missing an eye tomorrow! He felt a strange twinge in his claws as Foxtail and Gingerpaw came near, but dismissed it immediately. I just haven't put my claws to good use. Yet.

"And where were you?" Silverwhisker's voice was soft, as were his eyes as he gazed at his dead mate, addressing Ravenpaw. Nearby, Ravenpaw's mentor and cousin Flintclaw buried his muzzle in the fur of BriarClan's deputy, Tigerfrost, the young grey warrior's father, and Ravenpaw's uncle. Silverwhisker's eyes wandered to his motionless brother only once, then returned to Daisyfur's still figure, outlined in moonlight. Ravenpaw gulped. "I--I was with Flintclaw and Ivystar on patrol, remember? You said the badger just roamed into the camp, and by the time it left it was too late." Silverwhisker's eyes were like grey-blue flame as he glared at his young son, his tail whipping back and forth. Finally, he turned and disappeared into the warriors' den. Isn't he going to stay to mourn Tigerfrost and Daisyfur? With a shuddering sigh, Ravenpaw crouched near his mother, rasping his tongue over her cold fur. I'm sorry.

((Okay, maybe I'm chatting OOC too much, but did you notice how I repeated "tail whipped back and forth" and "grey-blue flame"? That, my friends, is not bad writing. It was on purpose, I assure you. alright! ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Gingerpaw bounded after her mentor, accepting her uncle's invitation to the patrol excitedly. Gingerpaw felt something odd, something like she had felt earlier, when she had woken up, as Foxtail and her neared Ravenfeather and Finchfoot. Gingerpaw flicked her tail, purring at her nervous and jittery looking uncle, who obviously didn't like Ravenfeather, but neither did she. He cast off something awful, something that made her shudder. Yet she felt pulled toward him, him and Foxtail.
Finchfoot smiled gratefully at his niece, nuzzling her gently, reminded briefly of his sister, and Gingerpaw's mother. He immediately blocked the thought, knowing that it wasn't a good memory, they never were. He nodded again, and started out of camp, looking back to check if his patrol was following.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Foxtail let his tail droop down against the floor as he went beside Ravenfeather. "Good morning," He murmured to him as a friendly gestured, but sounding like he hated him. Hate is a strong word though, he would probably use words like evil or ghastly or icky... Scratch that last one.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 am

Ravenfeather brushed past Foxtail without speaking, following Finchfoot out of camp. As far as it went, he didn't like the tom...he didn't like anyone in the Clan, to be precise. He stalked behind Finchfoot moodily.

Last edited by Summer Socks on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 am

"Why does he have to be so grumpy?" Gingerpaw huffed, rolling her eyes as Ravenfeather ignored them all, as if they cared.

Finchfoot turned and gave a long look at Gingerpaw, one that told her to shut up and fast.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

((Guh, sorry, I had to go to summer camp today. It's awesome, but I'm dog-tired now. Don't expect this post to be of astounding quality. XD))

Ravenfeather heard her, and paused for half a second before meowing loudly, "Because I have to listen to apprentices squeal and screech all day." Inwardly smirking at his answer, he pulled farther to the side of Finchfoot, impatient to walk faster. He narrowed his eyes at a sparrow, completely oblivious, hopping on the ground. Ravenfeather's claws instinctively unsheathed, but he ignored his prey drive. Let Gingerpaw blunder it. Or maybe clumsy Foxtail.

"Why does Ravenpaw have to be so happy?" came a shrill mew from the nursery. Ravenpaw's tail was waving. "Because I have my warrior ceremony tonight!" he replied, eyes sparkling with excitement. Littlekit huffed, rolling her eyes. "My warrior name is going to be Littlestar," she declared hotly. "Because the Clan will realize I'm the next leader!" Ravenpaw grinned at the creamy-white kit. "Okay," he meowed, realizing it was pointless to brag to the ambitious kit.

"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code at all costs, even your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the power of StarClan, I name you Ravenfeather. BriarClan honors your wit and loyalty."
"Ravenfeather! Ravenfeather!"
Flintclaw chanted the loudest. Ravenfeather purred, but his eyes searched the Clan for the one cat he wanted to see cheering. Silverwhisker didn't even smile when Ravenfeather caught sight of him. The silver tabby gave him a glance before padding back into the warriors' den. Ravenfeather's heart sank as he trudged down to meet Flintclaw, who was babbling on about how fun it was to be a full warrior. His tail trailed in the dust as he sat on the edge of the clearing to keep guard. All I want is for you to be proud of me.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

(bio form...?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 pm

(What? The form to sign up is on the front. =) ..)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 pm

[color-indigo](I had a form but my computer deleted it... >.

(EDIT: NO! IT DID IT AGAIN! -Sobs hysterically- I hate my computer!
I apologize. I will remake my form again tomorrow, and hopefully my computer will decide to pity me. Just look back on this post tomorrow, and it should be up by the afternoon at some point. (Maybe it will be more detailed, just to spite my stupid computer, I'll save it too... xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 pm

(I hate when that happens, I've posted something so long, and then it gets DELETED. All the hard work! =) Haha, it's totally okay, glad that you're joinin' Runa. =])
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Name:
Nightleaf
She-Cat
Description:

With piercing dark jade green eyes, and a slim and lithe body, Nightleaf doesn't appear to look like the normal, sweet, Medicine cat. From the top, Nightleaf's ears are trained to hear the sounds of a wounded cat from across the camp, and at the very peak at the top, they are both tipped with dark grey fur instead of her normal midnight black. Her nose is a light grey, with silver whiskers and narrowed jade green eyes, Nightleaf's face seems longer and more regal than it truly is. Her body is long and small, making it easy for the young cat to navigate the underbrush to find berries, herbs, and other medical plants to help her clan cats. Nightleaf's tail is long and keeps her balanced when she is doing things particularly dangerous. Though, any cat that knows her would promise on their nine lives that at the very end of her tail is a small dark grey leaf imprint. With her long black body that seems to meld into the shadows at twilight and her jade green eyes, Nightleaf might look like a typical loner, but she is far from it.
Sentence Description:

A lithe black pelt and jade green eyes, Nightleaf is a mysterious yet caring, She-cat.
Personality:

Dispite Nightleaf's appearance, she is a very caring medicine cat, only because of her history. She has lived as a clan cat her entire life except for a brief time when she was a kit. Her entire family, mother, father, and older brother were kicked out of their old clan when she was a young kit, because the leader believed they were not loyal to their clan. While trying to find a new clan to live in, a pair of foxes surrounded the family and they risked their lives so Nightleaf could live. Now that she has lived in BriarClan for a while, and is the medicine cat, she has dedicated her lives to making sure that any cat that comes to her for help is healed as much as she can. Nightleaf is very expiranced with herbs and other plants, making her a very good Medicine cat. She also has a good connection with Starclan because her mother had the same connection, before she died. Nightleaf tries to keep her personal life personal, and for that, is very mysterious.
Wanted Rank:

Medicine Cat. (I assumed this was first come, first serve?)
Other:

I hope the third time is the charm. -winces-
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:43 pm

(Dude I'm not kidding on my screen there is no form xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

((Just copy it from Becca's))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:32 pm

(Yeah.. What Suburbia said. Sorry that it's not showing up, it has to be your computer. And accepted/added, Rebecca, you can start roleplaying. =) )
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm

(Whoop! =D I'm glad it finally worked. Wait, so everyone is going hunting right now? Mind if I join in with them? Or would you rather Nightleaf RP with the Leader, or another character? (So many questions... O.o))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next