RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The High School of Monsters

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Harvey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

The High School of Monsters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm

(Curious, last statement adressed to Aq or Siya?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 pm

"I don't really care about how many rules there are," Digium retorted matter-of-factly. "And you, stay down!" He ordered, which Aquillo followed with haste. "You and your werewolf friend, just some mutt that fused with pure humans, now you have to mess it all up!" And with that, he headed off to the library where Lilliana was. He couldn't wait any longer, but had to bring her with him. Until he realized she saw the whole thing.

Aquillo bowed his head in shame as he was dealt insult after insult, blow after blow. He almost wanted to cry. Almost. He picked up his head, stood up again and started towards the exit sign, disregarding the princess and the blue-haired-boy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 pm

(Siya, sorry. It wasn't that clear. xD)

Lilliana glared at the werewolf girl, "I said get out of my sight, dog. I don't want to see you for the rest of the day, so tuck in your tail and run." Her eyes narrowed as she turned to Digium, who looked shocked to see her here. "Close your mouth, it's not attractive." Lilli growled, stalking towards Anastasiya. If there was one species that she hated the most, it would probably be the wolves, they were diguisting and acted like complete idiots half the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

"Pssh, as if you know anything about attraction," Digium muttered under his breath as he went over to a brick wall to lean on. He pondered about how, if this was the day before school, how hectic it would be when it started! But until that day...

((Becca, I think you posted your shortest post! XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Anastasiya glared at her, and ran her hand over the crease in her jeans.
The c.w. was still where she had put it, and for a minute she thought about using it.
Her consience screamed revenge, but then again, she had an m.i.t. to finish.
"I really shouldn't be wasting my time like this, I just came to snatch Aquilo.
You and Digium can have your little shootdown, and we'll just stay for the sight. K?"
She stopped smiling,and started to walk away, pulling the other werewolf behind her.
"Oh, by the way, the tail only comes when I'm angry."
The sophomore smiled smartly, and wagged her newly formed, jet black wolf tail.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm

((Aquillo is like, RIGHT by the exit, so I mean...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

(Just this once. :3?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm

((*blushes* Okay))

Aquillo unwillingly followed behind the sophomore. He looked down at her tail, wondering if he could do that. He started thinking about angry thoughts, like when he was thrown in the dumpster in middle school. That really sucked, and he tried to relieve how angry he was at those jocks. At that moment, he started to feel his tail growing, only one problem; he had nowhere for it to go. However, his emotions already got ahold of him as his tail slid down his pant leg. Not a very pleasant feeling.

Digium pushed himself off the wall and walked over to Lilliana. "Can I please take you home before I go arson on this school?" He asked, grabbing his keys and gripping them tight in his hand so she couldn't take them. "It would mean a lot for the city not to lose useless pieces of education," He continued, smirked at his remark.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Lilli glared at the two werewolves' backs and resisted pulling out her gun at that moment and double tapping their backs, and then their heads with silver bullets. As soon as Digium spoke to her, she snapped out of it and turned to him. Down to the important matters at hand, "Digium, I found something while I was on the computer." Lilli hissed moving closer to him, "It's about that stupid human girl they brought to the school." She paused fingering the fabric on the top of her bag and then looked back up at him, "But, to hear the rest, you have to stop being a complete and total jerk to me." Lilliana smirked, knowing she had him, Diguim not being a jerk? Psh, like that would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Digium sighed and nodded, not looking at Lilliana. "Fine," He muttered, "I'll just shut up." He wanted to know about this human girl to exterminate her, and he was willing to shut up to learn.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:46 am

((Sorry! I've been so busy with the move!))

Alexandria picked up one of her old novels and walked out of her dorm, headed out towards the school garden to read
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 am

"You should thank me for saving you from a pistol to your head." Anastasiya said, letting go of his arm around the corner.
"But you need to start standing up for yourself. They day they blast me is the day you're alone." She continued.
"Why are you always so low in your self esteem? You're a somewhat hybrid creature who can snap humans like a twig."
She heard Lilliana continue talking with Digium, and she pulled the razored carving knife out of her belt.
It was roughly as long as her forearm, with a cutting, sharp blade and a masonry handle.
Siya looked around the corner with the weapon in her hand, just to make sure they didn't come after the two werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 am

Aquilllo shook his head and said, "Thank you." However, standing up for himself would contradict everything he's ever been taught by his parents.

((FLASHBACK))

As Aquillo woke up from his bed, remembering what day it was, he was so excited when he got out of bed. He ran happily towards the kitchen where his parents were, but once he arrived, his father pushed him to the ground. "What do you think you're doing?!" He hollered. "I-it's my birthday!" Aquillo replied. It was indeed his birthday, for today he was to turn 12. "Do you really think anyone in the world will care about your birthday? You're a DOG, so start acting like one," Father said, and with that Aquillo went back to his room and waited to be called on again, how often that happens.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Anastasiya just rolled her eyes and growled.
"You're not a dog, stop acting like one! If anything you're a wolf!"
She pointed out. "By the way, do you even know anything about our kind?"
She asked. "Other than the tail."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:22 pm

"I am a wolf, but a wolf is a canine, and so is a dog. And, if I don't know about my kind, isn't that why we go to this school?" Aquillo retaliated.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 am

Anastasiya felt like giving him a good hard uppercut.
"Look, hotshot. That's not the point of the conversation.
This school is just like the human's school. All they do is teach you academics.
They expect the parents to have taught you everything about your species.
And if you don't know then I was offering to help, but obviously you'd rather be taught at the other end of a hunter's rifle.
And with that said, good luck." She stormed off torwards her dorm, concealing the knife back into her belt.
Her tail lashed aggravatingly as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Aquillo watched as the girl ran off. She hadn't even told him her name. "Hunter rifle? Well it's not like I'm gonna go werewolf outside of here!" He said to himself as he walked off, back home to his parents who were probably just realizing he was gone. Looks like we won't be seeing Aquillo till the first day of school!

Digium waited for Lilliana to tell her about the human girl.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 pm

FORUM:
Name: Shatter (werewolf name-human name is Keira Anderson)
Year: Freshman
Monster type (if wanted, you can be a Moster Hunter): uh...werewolf?
Personality: somewhat overconfident at times, Keira has pride she feels cannot be broken. friendly, yet hostile at times, keira usually makes true friends, as she is not very trusting after being abandoned because she was a monster. her father had been a demon dog, her mother a werewolf, but she had taken after her mother. after they had been killed by monster hunters, she began attending this school, her guardian is a friend of her mom, a witch named Hazel.
Looks:
-human: silvery hair down to waist, long and straight, prefers it covering her face. reddish gold eyes, thin, slightly tanned skin
-large dark gray wolf with silvery teal eyes, thin fur but thick coat. long fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 pm

[Harvey... Harvey... HARVEY]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Alexandria perched herself on an antique wooden bench, opening up the small book in her hands; the pages rustling from the slight breeze underneath her fingers.

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

[We'll just say that we're in the library. And remember, my charrie's a Ghost.]

Beverly drifted through the bookshelves, wondering if she would die (again) out of boredom. Not sure what else to do, she began humming to herself, though the sweet sound soon echoed through the entire library.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm

A soft sound rang in the library, making Alexandria look up from her book in curiosity. Leaving her book on the bench, she got up and started walking around the towers of bookcases, searching for the source of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Suddenly Beverly stopped humming. She yawned, and began looking through the books on 'magical spells and potions', turning into her solid form to flip through the pages. In this form Beverly looked just like a normal human being who had accidentally gotten lost in the demonic halls of the High School of Monsters.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 pm

As Alexandria was turning into the "Magic Spells" section of the library, the humming stopped. Frantically, she looked around and realized that she was lost. Fear in her eyes, she started to aimlessly walk around the one section, calling out, "Hello?" every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Nearly as soon as Beverly's humming stopped a series of 'hellos?' rang through the library, which she responded to in a singsong voice, echoing 'Helloooo!" after each one. Still flipping through the book, she wondered if the confused stranger was ever going to find her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The High School of Monsters   The High School of Monsters - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The High School of Monsters
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: