RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Onidori looked at Rei apologetically. Then, he smiled. "Same thing I did. But I surely didn't expect to see you here." He moved his neck as if he was laughing quietly, but made no noise. Maybe he just wanted to brighten the situation a little - it seemed rather dire with whatever was going on behind him.

Speaking of behind him, some sort of important-sounding conversation seemed to be echoing from over there. He lifted his eyes over his shoulder towards Cross and Dasher. It looked as if they were courting each other. Typical happy mates, Onidori chuckled in his mind. Hopefully this meant more playmates for his own pups. But who was he to judge? Heheh. Now there would be lots more mischief, with more wolves around. It meant more company, too, especially now that his mate was back. He turned his eyes back towards Rei for the sake of attention spans.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Minx could barely contain her excitment when they had beaten Fallen, Dasher was back to normal, and it wasn't only her able to see him any more. She smiled, and let Cross sonverse with him for a while, only when she caught the owrds, "Will you be my mate," did she turn. Minx knew the answer before Cross said anything, and in an instant all her day dreams were crushed, they were now only that, day dreams. Not wanting to seem weak, she got up off the ground, and shook out her pelt, the shiny yellow fur had collected both dirt and dust during the fight, and she set about trying to get it out. She made it seem natural, but she turned away from Dasher, and Cross, not being able to look without feeling like she was about to cry. She shook her head, she had known it was never going to happen, and yet she had built her hopes like a stupid pup. SCowling, she sat a little ways away from the group, looking up into the stars, wondering what she would do now, she certainly wouldn't be fit for their pack, or would she. Minx was too upset to think about it right now, and scratched her paw in the dirt folornly, sighing she stood up, preparing to leave, but first, she wanted to have just one more conversation with Dasher. She glanced at him, and then decided against it, if she did, she wouldn't leave. Sighing, she flicked her tail, and nodded her head to the alpha, before turning away from the group, and padding only a little ways away, she didn't want to go to fast, she was in no hurry to leave Dasher, but she wanted to get away, seeing Dasher and Cross together was like dragging herself over a bedfull of perfectly sharpened razors. She turned once, her orange eyes flashing with saddness, before determindly setting herself back on course.

((see what happens when my charries are sad XD I'm better at tragedy/drama than I ama normally XD))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 am

((Okay! Sorry I was gone, I went to go get a haircut.
and omg, it's like minx's feelings are practically pooring out of the page. D: ))

Dasher's eyes brightened when cross told him yes. he wagged his tail gently, and gave the female a comforting lick on the nose, then burying his face into her neck. his happiness was crushed when sad emotions flooded into him. minx. he turned torwards the golden female, but she was gone. Dasher than turned back to cross. "I have to go. I'll be right back." He said, not realizing that onidori and rei had been there the whole time until after he'd hurried after minx.

"Minx!" He called out once he'd gotten closer to her. "Minx, what's wrong?"

Rei's heart jumped to her throat when onidori looked at her and sounded so happy. she resisted the urge to throw herself at him and give him a lick on the nose. It didn't help AT ALL that dasher was asking cross to be his mate.
What will I do now...? There's no way onidori and my pups can just forgive me..right?
She turned torwards her pups. "Timber..? Bumble...?...burst?" She said their names softy, stepping forwards to greet them when suddenly timber let out a low growl and stood a protective stance in front of his brothers.

"There's no way we could forgive you for what you've done!" He snarled, his ears flattened in aggresion. He knew he was uncarelessly speaking for his brothers, but even if it wasn't true, he didn't want rei touching any of them.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 am

((LOL))

"Shoot," Minx thought, she had forgot about the bond, she turned automatically though when Dasher called her name, "Dang it," she thought again, "why on earth did I let myself get this atactched?"

"Nothings wrong, why do you ask?" she told him, forcing herself to concentrate on the moment right after she had entered her own body, the happiness flooded through her, and, she hoped the bond. Her ear twitched, giving away some small part of the strain put on her as she focused on the memory. Then she realized that with the bond if she was upset, or sad, then Dasher wuold be too, she knew that she didn't want that, and the memory came with more ease, the happiness felt mor enormal, "Nevermind," she sadi quickly, "oh before I uhm, well congradulations, Cross will make a great alpha," Minx looked down, the words rolling off her tongue smoothly, as if she meant them, and most of them she did, she just ohped Dasher couldn't tell which ones she didn't, "but Dasher, I well, I need to leave, I have to go, and uhm, well meet someone, I'm sorry, but I'll be back," Minx twitched at the last words, but only a little. She knew they weren't true, and maybe Dasher did as well, but she certainly wasn't going to- she pushed the bitterness away for some other time, when Dasher would be happily training his smart youg pups to be fearsome warrriors, that way he he wouldn't be able to reach her, or let alone by then, care enough to reach her. Minx sighed, "good bye Dasher, I'm sure you'll make a fine alpha, and with Cross, well you can't deny, the two of you will have fine pups," she said, teasing him a little at the end. Her eyes probably gave her away when she thought about the moments with Dasher, it had been as easy as breathing with him, and she knew that she wouldn't find something like that any where else. Her resolve was weakening, she wanted to stay, but she had to go, growling in frustration, she sat down, to try and sort out her thoughts.

Number one, she knew she liked Dasher, number two, she knew he liked Cross, number three, she knew she needed to leave, staying her would only be toture to both of them, and finally number four, she didn't want to leave.

((and yet another super long pst XD))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 pm

((lol I don't have enough attention span to write that long of post. XD
But I shall try!))

Dasher watched minx carefully, but felt her unbarable sadness flow through him. he wanted to try to forget about it completly, but knew if he did so, minx would leave. He listened to her words. I don't want her to leave... he thought to himself. It was so confusing...He loved cross, didn't he?..but then why was he feeling such a strong emotion torwards the golden female? It was like with eclipse. the moment he thought of the brown she-wolf his heart went tumbiling down the drain. He'd completly forgot about eclipse. and then there was minx. He liked minx...did he? or..wait..no, he liked cross...

Unconciously, dasher began lifting his leg to scratch behind his ear, like a confused dog. If he could see himself right now, he'd be so painfully embaressed. His mind seemed far off, even though his eyes were trained on minx.

Then who do I love!??! Dasher cried within his thoughts. "I don't want you to leave! Dasher sobbed. Wow, he would be wanting to kill himself by now if he saw what he was doing, crying like a pup. "I love you! I love cross...I love eclipse!" He cried even more. "I'm so confused!"

((lol I love making dasher weak.
*flys off to go eat some gravy* XD))

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Cross relaxed, tension being released from her muscles, but she looked up suddenly as Dasher rushed off. She hadn't seen Minx leave earlier, so she figured he was doing something random that wasn't important. She couldn't hear his cries from such a distance, but she had always known how to comfort him. For a moment, her ears twitched, and she caught the familiar scent of Onidori. She hadn't seen him for such a long time... She looked back in the direction that Dasher had headed, and, figuring that he might not be back for a while (even though he had said he would be "right" back) she began to pad over to Onidori. But he seemed to be having an important conversation with Rei, so Cross froze and turned in the direction that Dasher had left, and sat down, watching for his return.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm

(should we wait for someone else to reply? XD)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Minx smiled, as she watched Dasher scratch his ear like a dog, a sad, confused dog. Hearing his cries only made her fell worse about the seperation, and she said softly, kindly, almost pleading, she needed to get away now, he would be happy, Dasher had to be happy, and yet seh could feel his sadness, his confused feelings, it was true, she realized, he did love her, but he loved Cross, and Eclipse, whoever she was as well, "Dasher, Cross was the right choice, your pack wouldn't accept an alpha that had only just showed up," Minx sighed, she was getting nowhere with this. She sat down, and hung her head, her tail sitting limply on the ground, the golden she wolf ruffled her wings once before starting to unintentionanly cloak herself, she realized it, but then realized it was her subconcious giving her a way out. Smiling silently, she covered the rest of her body, and whispered, "I love you Dasher, I always will, but Cross, your mate," Minx said putting on extra emphisis, "needs you, not me, I'll scrape by, maybe even visit once in a while," when the words passed her lips, she knew they were true, she could never really leave, she would be stationed close by somewhere, "I'll always be close by, when you need me, I'll know," Minx stood up, and her heart and body felt at peace finally, th ebond surged with resingment, and she said, "I'll miss syou, but... well, it's for the best, if I leave now, I can stay close by and watch," she told him, but it was more of a pep talk for herself, still cloaked, and muttering that she could, and would follow through, Minx put one paw forward, only to be stopped by Dasher.

((hope the end was okay with u neon XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm

((You don't need to worry about me, I won't post again in character until Dasher comes back or something happens and I need to be in it :P))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 pm

((Yep it was alright. 8D
and ok, but I'll have dasher return soon enough. then they can finally go back to the pack. XDD I just realized they hadn't been there in a long time. XD))

Dasher realized what minx was saying was true, and regained his posture. Cross did need him. He needed to be alpha alongside her. Before minx could leave, he put a paw in front of her, stopping the golden she-wolf. "If...If your realy going to leave, please stay with my friend. He lives right beside the pack, so whenever you feel like it, you can visit us. It'll make me feel that your safe, so please, please stay with him." Dasher pleaded. "He lives in a stone cave to the north." He flicked his ears in the direction.

((New character time! lolz. I need to stop making them.

Name: Gear
Looks: will post picture soon.
History: Gear used to live with spark and (? lol forgot his name) before they left to join the clawsr pack. He is strong, so can keep his stance against the ghost wolves and blood pack. His father used to be in blood pack and was close friends with blood.
Personality: Gear is strong-willed and stubborn. but is often looking for ways to help others, and is a good friend to dasher and clawsr pack. ))

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Onidori grinned at Rei, but a troubled look came over her face as she glanced at the pups. This made him scowl slightly, and he suspiciously glimpsed the young wolves. He looked at Timber skeptically, but softened his gaze as it ran over Bumble and Burst. Their brother's sudden outburst had frightened them slightly, but now Burst was stepping forward to do something.

Burst shook his head to himself. What was Timber thinking? Didn't he care about his parents at all? The scarlet-eyed pup stepped forward towards Rei, a bit ahead of Timber. He gave his brother a sideways glance, his eyes flames of suspicion that could easily be roused into conflagrations of fury. Thinking this over carefully, Burst stayed silent for a few moments, and then turned to face Timber rather than Rei.

"Timber, she hasn't seen us in forever. She's obviously missed us, and she hasn't hurt us. Why don't you say hello before you start accusing?" His eyes narrowed, and a growl rose in his throat, but he suppressed it, turning back towards Rei. It wasn't right to begin a reintroduction with a heated argument either. Boldly, and with his tail held high, Burst padded towards Rei and licked her softly on her muzzle. Burst was growing, but he wasn't full size - not quite yet. They were only pups, after all.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Minx nodded swiftly before, "Goodbye Dasher, I hope that one day soon, I shall see you, give Cross my scincerest apologies for leaving, and please say that I'm happy for hte both of you," the golden she wolf studied Dasher for a moment, before asking, "Dasher? Where exactly does your friend live? I'll catch his scent once I'm close, but," Minx shrugged, she wasn't wonder wolf. By now she had uncloaked herself, satisfied that he was going to let her leave. She frowned, why did he have to be so d*mn sad that she was leaving, it only made things harder for her to leave. She sighed, and looked north, her tail jumping up and down once on the ground, and her ears regaining their perk, soon, so very soon she would be away from here, she'd finally be able to think about, pushing the sad thoughts back once more, Minx shook her head, her ears whipping against her head. She stood upquickly, ready to be off once she had the information.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 pm

((HEATED ARGUMENT FTW! lol xD))

Rei's fur bristled in suprise, but calmed down a little once burst had stepped forward in her defense. her eyes softened when burst licked her. She hesitantly licked back, then stepped back. "I'm sorry for leaving." She told him.

Timber had held burst's furious gaze, and was also angry himself. He found himself biting back his growl as well, and when burst forgave his mother, he lost it. "You can all forgive her so mindlessly but I won't!" He snarled, then running into the woods without turning back.

Shower, followed by blue, had followed timber shortly after he'd left, and were suprised to see rei and onidori. out of their happiness, they ran up to rei and covered her in licks, wagging their tails without noticing timber was nowhere to be found.

Dasher suddenly felt nostalgic. He missed his old home...the one with the element cave...the place he'd been raised since he was young. After the ghost wolves had taken over, he'd been forced to move his pack elsewhere. He totally forgot about noel, who was watching over the pack while he was gone. all that had been brought upon him by remembering that gear lived by the lava rocks.

"The place I met you. You go deep north, and there will be..a waterfall. be careful, because it's very dangerous to go there, because it's been destroyed. Beyond that, there will be a stone cave. that is where gear lives." Dasher explained.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 am

((will reply in morning XD goodnight)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:45 am

((sorry for double post Xl))

Minx nodded, and before leaving said, "Good bye Dasher," mentally, she added, "I'll alwyas love you," she shook out her wings, the golden wolf studying Dasher for one more minute, trying to memorize his features before launching her self into the air, like an arrow shot from a bow. Her body gracefully arched in the air as she spun around, heading back the way she came. She cloaked herself as soon as she was in the air, and pumped her wings powerfully. She surged foward as a gust of wind blew her foward from behind.

It had taken her longer to get to Fallen than it had to arrive in the old clearing, the scents of the wolves were stale, and all of them were gone, Minx let her senses range out, searvhing for the scent and sound of a waterfall. She found it, and began to pad off to the west, she broke into a run, and was cantering towards the water fall as if she could never tire, she was still holding that tidal wave of crushing emotions back as she ran, and she lost the need to cloak her self, the invisability peeled off of her bit by bit as she ran, her legs moving under her tirelessly. Minx set her head high, but it was a facade, tears were now streaming from her eyes, and she sniffled once before stopping. The she wolf examined her predicament, and growled at herself, she hated to cry, and she hated that she hadn't forgoten the emotions as was planned. Sighing when she felt in control, she broke into a run again.

Soon enough she arrived at the water fall, she saw broken rocks laying around, and the water simply running over tham as if they had always been there. She looked at each rock, and determined the safest route to get into the cave that D- Minx winced as she almost used his name, correcting herself mentally, she thought, get into the cave that he had told her about. She found her first rockeasily, but the second would take a powerful leap, "Well I guess it's lucky that I have wings isn't it?" she asked herself. Jumping off the wet rock she unfurled her wings just enough to get her better lift. She landed safely on the wet rock, though her back paw slipped a little on the landing. She continued this until she finally reached the largest rock, though she could tell this one continued on past the water fall.

Minx braced herself, and shoved through the enourmous water fall, the force almost crushed her down onto the rock, but with one giant shove, she broke through, and her pelt dripping wet, she looked up into the eyes of a wolf, standing defensivly, "Uhm, hi, I'm Minx, are you Gear? D-," Minx stuttered over the name, "D-Dasher sent me," she said finally forcing the name from her lips.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:01 pm

((It's alright; we were waiting for you to post. XD
and this is what gear looks like (just drew it today lol xD):
Spoiler:
(just click on it and It'll take you to a bigger version.)

The dark ginger male had been resting in his cave before the golden she-wolf came.
Well, you couldn't call it exactly resting.
He was just lieing there, lifeless or so it seemed, bored out of his mind.
He wished something would happen, anything where he could just be content.
he hated being bored. it was terrible.
Ever since spark and (?) had left, the waterfall had been destroyed by the ghost wolves, of which he hated. Dasher said that gear could travel with them if he wanted, but gear had refused. He didn't like large packs.

..and well, he had strong feelings torwards dasher he couldn't understand.
he couldn't like a male, could he?

He had been thinking about it for a while now, but finally decided he didn't like dasher. He just didn't like being around a whole bunch of wolves, was it.

Gear had stood up and went out of the broken down cave to stretch and maybe go hunting when he found a golden she-wolf gliding up the waterfall. His eyes narrowed. Who was she?

Maybe this'll ease my boredom.

"D-Dasher sent me."

Gear shook himself from his thoughts. "Yes, I Am gear. And why has dasher sent such a lovely lady like you hear?" he said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Minx studied the male critically, he was no where near to being Dasher, "Well, it's... complicated, well I loved him, and he loved me," Minx paused, was she really telling this to a stranger? "Then again, he loved Cross more I suppose," she added bitterly, by now she felt far enough away to let the crushing feelings pour out of her, "he and Cross, he and Cross mated," she said, the words rolling from her now, "they mated, and it was to painful for me to watch, so, I left, he still loves me, I can feel that much, but he chose," Minx sighed, he cloak coming off fully for the first time in front of Gear, "he chose Cross, and he was right too, I was not a worthy choice, I fooled myself in thinking that he might choose me in stead of her, or one of the others," Minx's tail hung limp behind her, and a silent tear rolled down into her fur, trying to hold in her feelings, the she wolf straightened her head, "but, if I'm not welcome, I can leave."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Gear stood there for a second, listening to the she-wolf's words spill out of her mouth. Is she realy telling all of this to a stranger? Very...Interesting. He thought, smirking a little, but then covering it with a blank expression. He didn't want the she-wolf to think it amused him. "I understand." Gear spoke once the female stopped talking. "You are welcome to stay here." Suddenly, his mouth got terribly dry. He never realized just how thirsty he was...and then remembered why dasher had left in the first place- to find a cure for the tainted water. No, No No...I shouldn't be thinking of him right now. he was suddenly very frustrated when his mouth seemed to get even dryer. He needed water. "This is my den." Gear said, trying to get the thought of water out of his mind. He flicked his tail to the cracked stone cave, where a little bit of pebbles rolled down it. "I go hunting at noon, but If you want to hunt I advise you go with me, because ghost wolves roam around these parts." He was starting to get antsy. "I was just about to go before you came, would you like to come with me now?" He was practically deciding wether or not to kill himself by drinking the water. "I- I never a-asked, what is your name?" He had to bolt himself to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 pm

((OK, I'm back, you can make Dasher go back to Cross and the others now!~ xD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Bumble followed burst tirelessly, covering his mother's face in licks and then playfully jumping at the ruff of fur around her neck. While the other pups were busy frolicking, though, Burst was skeptical.

The silver pup was definitely standing near his parents, with Onidori's stone-hard eyes glancing about his children, but Burst was thinking about Timber. Maybe it was just a bad day for him... no, that wasn't it. If anything the presence of Mother would have calmed a spiky mood. Burst took a deep breath inward. If he chased after his brother, he might get killed, and he wasn't sure if he could convince Timber to forgive Rei. He'd just leave Timber be for now - see how it turns out. For the moment, though, the pups were hungry, and the time for a hunt was approaching.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Minx studied Gear critically before answering, "Minx, I'm Minx," she told him, sitting up a little straighter, then she said defiently, "and I can protect myself," she demonstrated how she could easily evade the enemy wolves by cloaking her body. Coming back into veiw she said, "See, perfectly capable of watching out for myself." The golden female stood up proudly, her eyes now level with Gear's as if daring him to say that she wasn't able to protect herself. Satisfied when he was silent, Minx checked out the bond quickly, there wasn't anything new at all really.
((hey, you mind if I use the bond to like give her updates on the pack? XD))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:05 pm

((Yeah, that's fine. ^^))

Rei was overjoyed that her pups were glad to see her, forgetting all about timber.

when minx left, dasher made his way back to where the others were. He saw onidori and rei, and spoke. "I'm sorry I took off without saying my hellos to you two." he eyed rei curiously, but turned to cross. "I think we should return to the pack for a while, and then later on start looking for the cure for the water." He said. the others hadn't had much of a rest, so he planned to go ahead and announce that they were mates while back with the pack.

Gear hesitated. "I want to go with you, then." He said. He couldn't bear to be alone..so close to the water...

((will rp with timber later. I'm being lazy right now...lulz. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

((OK. We should find a good stopping point so we can start the next part. We don't want this to get too long...

I'll just say Nightclaw never came along, since I've forgotten to roleplay here xP))

Cross stood up when she saw Dasher, her tail wagging quickly. Her golden eyes were brighter than they had been in a while, and she kept them locked on him as she nodded. "The rest of the pack is waiting for us," she stated, thinking of Nightclaw. The young she-wolf had followed Cross here at first, but after a while had returned to the rest of the pack. She glanced toward Dasher and dipped her head with a smile. "Lead on."

((Scanning their third pup's design; will post in a moment.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm

((You mean the next part completly right? Like a new thread? If so, then I agree. 8D
What should It be about? I know we're going to include the tainted water, of course, but what else? XD))

(Also, not going to rp with dasher because what cross said sounds like a good ending for them. XD)

Suddenly, a loud howl was heard from the forest down below the waterfall. Gear stopped in his tracks, and let out a low growl.

"Ghost wolves."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm

((So that's the end? Okeydokey. I can't wait to start the next part!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next