RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:09 am

((OOOOOOOOOh. i didn't know that. :3

Shower-Me
Burst- Lizzard Ladder
Bumble- Lizzard Ladder
Brownie: Me
Secret- Jennie
Blue- me
Cream- Me, I guess.
Timber- Me

:3 That's like the one wolf i DON'T want to be. X3 ))

Shower felt his father's warmth, but then it was gone after a moment. So....cold. Then he felt his sister, cream get closer to him, and he felt warmer.

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 am

Dasher looked at cross. "Nevermind. It wasn't importent...." Dasher looked down at th she wolf. It would probably worry cross, anyways....Dasher didn't want that to happen.

Noel looked down at the pups. But Two in particular interested her- Shower and Burst. Noel touched her nose to shower's nose, filling him with warmth. Then she leaned down by burst, and licked his nose as well.

Fallen Was Watching the wolves below her. "Why doesn't noel want to be alpha...?" She whispered. Fallen would have loved to be leader....to control others....to tell others what to do. Since Fallen was alive, she hadn't said anything to carmal or nightclaw...much less greet them. It made fallen mad that neither of them know of her existence.....Fallen was filled with hatred and anger towards her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

((I can be Bumble too, if no one wants him.))

It didn't appear to be helping Shower, Onidori's fluffy wings. The little pup was still cold. But Cream appeared adamant on keeping her brother alive as well, so she pitched in with her own furry body.

Onidori was determined to keep every pup alive. He settled himself into the ground, intending to sleep in a position similar to this.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 pm

"Are you sure?" Cross asked, but just shrugged. She continued to watch the pups, worried for Shower.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:32 pm

((Okay and i added another pup too. :3 )

Dasher nodded. "It's nothing. Don't worry...." He said, padding out of the den, and going to sit by the waterfall.

Cream looked up at onidori, and wagged her tail. she was still keeping her brother warm.

Shower Felt warmer, and finnaly, after a few minutes, he opened his eyes and looked up at his father.

Rei licked shower on the muzzle, wich made brownie mad. "Everyone, this is your father" She said, smiling at onidori.

Brownie looked up at him, but then she realized he was warming up burst and shower. Brownie turned away.

Blue was sleeping silently and peacefully.

Timber was strong. He, even after birth just a 20 minutes ago, got on his four paws and padded up to onidori, and smiled proudly up at his father.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Cross nodded, but still wasn't convinced. "Okay..." she said, wandering back towards the den. She gazed absently into the water, and sighed. I lost another chance to talk to Dasher... she lamented to herself.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Dasher looked down into the water. "I need to leave today..." He whispered, very aware of the dangerous water.

Fallen saw dasher by the waterfall, and hurled herself down the waterfall, not getting wet at all, but instead landing on a rock beside dasher. "hello" She said.

"Hey." Dasher greeted the young she-wolf.

"I'm almost old enough to leave the nursery, am i not?" Fallen asked. "Altough, i don't even stay in the nursery..." She said, lost in thought.

" Yes....Yes you are. And that's why your receiving your element today" Dasher said, looking at the young she-wolf.

"Realy?" Fallen asked, exicted. "But wait....The element cave is gone..." She realized.

"That doesn't mean you can't get your element. Here, follow me" Dasher said, padding up the waterfall rocks, fallen following.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:45 pm

((X3))

Aqua had seen fallen around, but it seemed like every time aqua was around, fallen wasn't there. Aqua sighed and got up. She was going hunting.

Midnight hadn't seen noel, and he did not know she was alive. midnight's eyes clouded as he saw rei's pups. He had feelings for the she-wolf, but she DID have a mate, and a big part of him still loved noel.

Aqua was out in the woods when she heard a rustle in the bushes. Aqua pricked her ears and dropped down, getting closer to the bushes. Then, aqua jumped into the bushes, and screamed. A sharp pain clawed at her, and she was crying. It was painful, but aqua had no idea what was happening. Then, she died when her ((MINOR GORY WARNING)) head was bitten into two, and her neck was broken.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:48 pm

((That sure was beautiful, Midnight.

"And her neck was broken"

Very. Peaceful. XD ))

Noel spotted midnight, and ran up to him. "Midnight!" She said, jumping on him, making them both roll down a hill.

((Lol i just had to do that. noel has lately seemed old and boring. XS ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Nightclaw watched her sister as Fallen exited the nursery, and the black and white wolf bounced after. "Fallen!" she called. "Where are you going? Can I come too?" She felt timid around the other wolves, especially the alpha, but she had a deep bond with her sister, since she had lost her brother too early on to remember.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Fallen looked kindly at her sister, but then something came over her. something evil that was not part of her."No!" Fallen snarled, turning around and glaring at nightclaw. Her hatred grew stronger, and she felt like wanting to hit her sister.

Dasher watched and then put his paw in front of fallen before she could claw nightclaw. "What are you doing?" He whisper-snarled. Then he turned to nightclaw. "Please, Go back to the nursery. I'm sure your mom is looking for you-" Dasher stopped as he heard the scream from the forest. "Stay here!" He told both of the pups, though fallen followed him anyways.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Midnight blushed heavily and was also suprised to see noel. They both rolled down the hill, until midnight was under noel's paws. "Uhhh.....Why are you ....alive?" midnight asked, looking up at noel.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:46 pm

"Why does it matter?" She said, then licking midnight's nose.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Carmel padded up to NightClaw."Hey do you know where mom is?"

Violet padded through the forest looking for prey.She heard a scream and ran toward it.Then she saw the lifeless body of the the pups on the journey to stop the virus.She ran off away from it.She ran quickly in terrer forgot about getting more food, she was to stunned to hunt.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 pm

((What? The pups arn't dead, aqua is. ))

Dasher looked at horror at the body of aqua.

Fallen padded behind dasher. "What is so bad...?" She said, trying to see pass dasher.

Dasher realized fallen was there. "Don't!" He yelled, jumping at fallen.

"What's-" Fallen saw her mother.

dasher still jumped at fallen, and fallen was slumped over his shoulder, crying.

"Mother-" She choked.

"I told you not to follow me!' Dasher yelled.

Fallen hid her face in dasher's fur.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 pm

((XD YEAH SO BEAUTIFUL.LLL))

Midnight looked up at noel. "It doesn't" He said, licking noel on the nose back. "It doesn't at all." Midnight jumped at noel playfully, sending them both rolling a few minutes. Then midnight realized he wasn't where he usually was. This was a secret place that nobody knew about. There Was a cherry blossom tree, wich was a little weird because it was winter. "Look..." He told noel, watching as it snowed, and the hill they were on sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Nightclaw, terrified, stood in place as she waited for Dasher to come back. Shaking, she looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 pm

((XD XD X3 X| SMILEY DOESN'T LIKE YUUUUUU. :3 ))

Dasher padded back, and looked down at nightclaw sadly. He gently put fallen down beside her, and luckily, fallen was normal. Fallen buried her face in nightclaw's fur. She was still crying.

"Where is carmal?" Dasher asked.

Noel watched at it snowed, and then she got off midnight and layed down beside him, her tail entwined with his. Then she felt the warmth of midnight, and she snuggled closer to him.

((Romantic FTW!))

Halo looked at neon. He loved the she-wolf.

Neon looked at halo, and rested her head on his shoulder for a second. There was something about the male. But she still loved someone else.....Neon sighed and lifted her head from halo, then just sitting by him.

Halo wished it had lasted longer, but he was satisfied. "Love...You." Were the words he wished he could say, but he didn't.

Aces wandered through the trees. Then he lifted his head. It had begun to snow. He felt a breeze come in, and he smelt the fresh air. "Love...You." He said, thinking of neon.

"Love....You" Shintaro said, thinking of neon.

((They all said it at the same time. :3 FTW I TELL YOU! FTW....! *is taken away by phycologist* FTW!!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Carmel walked out of the nursery."I'm right here."She said walking over to Fallen."Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Fallen was still beside nightclaw.

Dasher sighed, and looked down at the young she-wolf. He loved-no. He had feelings for the young she-wolf. After all, he had saved her many times, and he felt like a role-model to the pup. "Aqua; No your....Your mother is dead." Dasher said.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Carmel gasped."No..no it can't be true!"She said, tears rolling down."How?"She looked up at the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Nightclaw froze in shock, and suddenly howled, almost sounding like a wailing cat. She wanted to get all this feeling off her chest, and now! She kept sobbing painfully, her nose pointed towards her mother.

(("Hypocritical Nightclaw" is what I call this situation.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:58 pm

"She's....been killed by some sort of monster type." Dasher said. Then he heard rustling in the bushes. Dasher tipped his head under all the pups, sending them on his back. Dasher ran. He ran so fastly, fallen almost fell off dasher's back.

Bliss saw dasher running. "What's-"

"I was right! The phrophecy does mean something!" dasher said, panting heavily.

Fallen slipped off dasher's back.

Dasher let the rest of the pups off his back as well.

" We have to go. NOW." Dasher said.

Fallen was scared. she had not been this scared in her life.

"Dasher...!' Bliss said.

"The mother's pup died. and it's because of...." Dasher thought for a moment.

Fallen padded forward. "I know the phrophecy! Yesterday, something whispered to me and noel "When the ghost wolf howls at midnight, the elements will crumble and reveil tainted water"! " Fallen said.

"that's it!" Dasher said. "Everything's happened so far. The monster that killed aqua was a ghost wolf! We have to leave, now!'

"Leave where? We don't know where to go, dasher! and rei's pups were just born....It's too dangerous...!'
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 pm

"What?And you still went on a dangerous misson with us when we were born?"Carmel stopped crying to say.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Dasher remembered how he had led them there, and how he killed a pup.

"We had no choice then! For all we know, dasher might be wrong!" Bliss said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next