RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.*Faded Lives*.:

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 pm

"I'm n0t going to hurt you." Shade said, watching as she turned around. "Are you frightened?" He asked, his eyes twinkiling.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Spikes tilted his head. "What are the 'monsters' exactly?" he asked, stepping closer. He tried to make himself as tall as possible to add an intimidating touch.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 pm

"I- I don't know exactly....But some wolves think they're mutants....Maybe even dead wolves that came back to life as zombies...." Snow looked up at Spikes. "Or maybe....They're demons."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 am

Eclipse sighed.
She was still sitting very rigid kn the same spot from where Shade had given her something to eat.
She was totally fearless, but what she saw minutes before sent her stomach rolling uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 am

((Hello Pplz! I looked at the rp and thought, I haven't done a wolf rp in a while. Why not?))

Name: Luno
Looks: Luno is a black wolf with grey markings, the bottom of his tail and his legs. The rest of him is black, except for a little blue at the tip of his tail.
Personality:Luno is quick to obey his fellow loners, which can make him a little hard to talk to without being taken literally. He is quite naive and is not the first person you would want to lead a pack, or fight, or anything for that matter.
Power: Luno can shine soft blue light when it is dark enough.
Element: Wind
Pack or loners?: Loners
Other: Noperz
Wanted rank: I didn't know loners had ranks. Well, whatever he gets.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

"No, I'm not," Grudge bit back. "I'm not afraid of any other wolves."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 am

"Demons...?" Spikes paused. He looked rather startled and frightened. Then he just threw his head back and laughed. "Demons stay below the earth where they belong. And if they climb back up here we'll just send them back down, right?" He sounded rather enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:17 pm

((Accepted))

Snow looked at spikes for a moment. "Sure" She whispered, actually afraid.

Shade smiled at Grudge. "Wolf? I'm not a wolf...." He said, wanting to scare grudge. "I'm half demon!" He said.

Flash was hunting again when he smelt a she-wolf scent, and he ran back to eclipse, who was still there. "Hello" He said. "I was looking for the pack...But...." He sighed and sat down in front of eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 pm

"Does that affect anything?" Grudge asked, intrigued. She snarled cautiously.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Shade was quiet for a moment, and then he sighed. "No." He said. His plan to scare grudge had failed miserably.

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Luno had wandered the forest for quite sometime now. He always found people, don't take it the wrong way, he just didn't want to be in a hostile situation. Somewhere around here, though, he had heard of monsters. Luno was sure that any wolf would value another.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Crystal sniffed the air. There was another wolf around. (Luno) What were they doing in this part of the forest? This is where monster's were! Crystal thought. She had been hunting monsters for a while now, but she felt alone.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Luno kept searching until he found a strong scent.

((Luno's a loner, so he should find a loner, not Crystal))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 pm

((She is a loner. She hasn't joined the pack yet, but she still hunts monsters. ))

Crystal spotted another wolf. "Who are you!?" She asked, her teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 pm

((Ok, it just said in your form "pack"))

Luno was almost shocked when he heard the she-wolf's growl. "L-l-l-luno," He replied hastily.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Crystal stopped baring her teeth. The wolf didn't seem much of a threat. "I'm crystal." She said, padding up to the male.

((I know, but most of the time they haven't done that yet. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:47 pm

"Why... why are you here?" Luno asked, wanting to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:00 pm

"Why Am I Here? Why are you here?" She growled. Then she stopped. " I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be rude. I hunt monsters here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Spikes nudged his paw forwards a little bit. "Maybe I'm just being naive because I haven't seen one before. If everyone's acting scared, they must be tough, right? Come on, let's stop standing around. I want to be introduced to the pack leader, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm

"Okay" She said. "Follow me" Snow said, padding into the forest.

((There's not realy a leader, so...here.

Name: Blaze
Looks: Blaze is a young male wolf with dark brown bangs. he has orangish fur, and red markings. He has blue eyes with a white underbelly, paws, and muzzle.
Personality: Blaze is ambitious, but he is a loyal leader of his pack. he is eager to battle.
Power: He can make wolves believe something is true even if it's not.
Element: Fire
Pack or loners?: Pack.......He is the leader, after all....
Other: He loves snow, and snow is currently the only pack member besides himself.
Wanted rank: He wants to be leader.

))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:49 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
"Why Am I Here? Why are you here?" She growled. Then she stopped. " I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be rude. I hunt monsters here." She said.

"Good to know. Where do you stay?" Luno asked, hoping for a bit of a bond with a wolf, wolves if he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 pm

"Well....I'm a loner, so i just sleep on the ground...." She said. Then she looked at the male. "Will....Will you travel with me?" She asked, feeling not lonly anymore.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm

"Of course," Luno exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Crystal grinned, and wagged her tail. "Let's go hunting!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 pm

"Alright! Would you like me to catch something for yah?" Luno asked out of curtosey.

((Can''t spell today! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.*Faded Lives*.:
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next