RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~

Go down 
+2
Jєt
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:59 am

Shimmerstar nodded, leading the way. Rosefrost was in the den, most likely. "Right through here, not hard to find, the smells." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 am

Blackfrost [almost said Branchfrost] stiffly headed over to the medicine cat den. It had been a while since her and her sister had had a decent conversation. "Hi, Rosefrost," she said, putting on her best smile.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 am

((Hehe. Branchfrost. xD))

Shimmerstar dearly hoped that Rosefrost wasn't as ticked about their sibling coming to the Clan, a little like Flamestorm had been unwilling. She padded off, only Bluestorm left. "Thanks for helping with Jaggedstar.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 am

"Don't mention it," Bluestorm murmured. "Anything to get rid of Jaggedstar."

Rosefrost nearly jumped when she saw Blackfrost enter. "Oh, hi Blackfrost," she said. Her tone was neutral, just so Blackfrost didn't get the wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:09 am

Shimmerstar nodded, eyes clouding slightly at the thought of her. "She's vile." She stated, murmuring.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:10 am

"I would know," Bluestorm replied sharpy, flicking his ears in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:13 am

"How did you put up with her for so long?" Shimmerstar asked, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:36 am

Name; SilverPelt
Gender; Femme
Description; Silver-grey pelt, green eyes, striped tail and dark grey paws. Long claws that are exetremelly sharp.
Personality; Mysterious yet friendly and kind. She can get sly and unforgiving, but she'll eventually give in. The complete opposite of DarkPelt.
Clan; Light
Powers; Silver can summon things to turn against their controlers, and she can make the elements of earth help defeat enemies in battle.
Rank; Warrior
Other; nope.

Name; Darkpelt
Gender; Femme
Description; A dark grey pelt color, dark green eyes , very short, but not as flexible. A very slim shecat, but very tough and blunt. Sharp claws are included to make her more deadly.
Personality; Very rude and snappy. She hates kits and is very reluculant to reveal things about herself.
Clan; Dark
Powers; The element of fire; to destroy clan boundries with the fear of fire and she can make wildfires to ruin the lands.
Rank; Warrior
Other; no. >8D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 pm

((Added!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 pm

((OMG so sorry I was off. The internet connection was goin' nuts and it wouldn't let me get on! SORRY! I read the part when I was gone!))

Sagepaw stayed at camp. He couldn't help but think that the fight was his fault. I mean, he could've warned Jaggedstar eariler and not risk getting...

Poppypaw appeared behind Rosefrost, eager to meet the new cats.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:39 pm

"You learn to live with it," Bluestorm replied matter-of-factly.

Rosefrost noticed her apprentince, Poppypaw, come from behind her. "Oh, hi there Poppypaw. This is Blackfrost," she said, gesturing towards the DarkClan she-cat.

Last edited by Dasher [Jєt] on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Poppypaw unveiled his infamous cocked head closed eyed smile.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Shimmerstar just gave a slight nod. "Well, welcome to LightClan." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:10 pm

"Hi, Poppypaw," Blackfrost said. In some way, he reminded her of Sagepaw.

Bluestorm gave Shimmerstar a look that was a mix of confusion and happiness. "I thought I had already been welcomed, but alright," he replied, curling his tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Shimmerstar shook her head. "Nope, not officially, according to me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 pm

"Well, okay then," Bluestorm replied as if he could've lived without what she just said. Still, he couldn't keep from smiling himself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Shimmerstar looked at the fresh kill pile, which was low. "Would you go hunting with me, Bluestorm? The pile's low and everybody's tired and hungry, I'll bet."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Bluestorm looked himself over, and saw that he had no major injuries. "Sure," he mewed, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am

((Yay for revival of dead threads. xD))

Shimmerstar nodded, happy. She started into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:18 am

[xD that's what I was thinking. Do you remember SunClan? Same case there.]

Bluestorm gingerly followed her. He didn't know these parts of the forest that well, and didn't want to make a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 am

(Lol. xD)

Shimmerstar sniffed the air, and scented a mouse. She crouched, stalking toward the slightly rustling bush.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

Bluestorm quickly caught the scent of a rabbit: his specialty. He watched it silently for a few moments, waiting for the right time. In a blur of blue and gray fur he was off; the rabbit knew death between his jaws.

Last edited by Shadowglєn on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 am

Shimmerstar quickly caught two mice, energetic now as she scented for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 am

Along with the rabbit Bluestorm had caught a thrush, vole, and mouse. It seemed like a good hunt, even for the prey being plentiful. "Shall we go back?" he inquired, flicking his tail towards his kills.

[Shall... not like Bluestorm at all...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Fantasy Cat RPs-
Jump to: