RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 am

Nightclaw continued to follow behind her brother, struggling to keep up. She was breathing heavily, but she was determined to stay silent so another one of those things as big as the moon wouldn't come and eat them.

"He's gone?" Cross asked, fidgeting while she ran with the pack. She was about to leap at the monster when Halo easily defeated it. "What should we do?" she asked, hoping that she would be nominated to find him.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 pm

((didn't the only boy in the group of pups die?))

Carmel spotted so NightClaw could catch up with her.She trotted along side with her staying silent.If any other of her siblings died,she just couldn't take that.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Viloet sighed.She liked Halo...he saved her.He also saved the other pups...now if they could only find them."Mabey the pups are with Dasher.If we find him, they might be there too."She said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 pm

((Fallen and carmal are girls....)))

"We should keep going" Halo said. "I know you all would like to find dasher..." Halo sniffed the air. "But he's already very close to us." Halo smiled, one of his fangs showing.

Bliss snarled. "How did you know that? I'm the....I couldn't even smell that!" Bliss said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Dasher watched the seen. He didn't like halo.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Viloet thought that if he was near, so were the pups"If Dasher is near, then maybey we should look, the pups may be with him."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 pm

"Why would the pups be with him...? Think, violet. " Halo said, flicking his tail.

Dasher snarled. "Why would the pups be with me...? I'm a murderer!" Dasher muttered.

Fallen whimpered and put her tail between her legs as she heard dasher. "Murderer....?" She said, putting her ears back.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Carmel coudn't see Fallen anymore so she turned to her side and walked out of the trees.

Viloet looked to side and saw Carmel emerge from the trees."Carmel!"She ran over and looked at the pup.She picked her up and carried her to Auqa."I found one of your pups."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Bliss was delighted to see carmal. "But what about nightclaw and fallen?" She asked.

"No time for that. If what violet says is true, they are safe. We have to get moving now, before-" Halo started.

Spark gasped in horror at what he saw. What both he and storm were afraid of. Volcanic Geasyer. The land was dry, and it was surrounded by hot lava. There were broken rocks, where you could jump across, but some were far apart from eachother, and sometimes, the rocks would break.

Fallen gasped in horror.

Dasher heard her and turned towards the pup. "You should be leaving now-"

Fallen whimpered and ran out of the forest, the pack seeing her.

"Fallen!" Bliss said.

Fallen whimpered. Bliss frightened her, because she looked like dasher. Fallen panicked and ran out into the lava, her fur burning.

"No!" Dasher said, running out of the forest. He couldn't let another pup die.

Fallen gasped in pain and wailed.

Dasher bit into her scruff, pulling fallen up from the lava.

"You saved her, dasher!" Ember said.

Bliss looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Carmel ran over to Dasher and gave him a lick as if to say"thank you for saveing my sister."She the went over to Fallen with sad, worried eyes.

Viloet padded over to Dasher"Thank you for saveing this pup."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Fallen looked up at the male for a heartbeat. Thank You she mind-spoke to him. She didn't know how she did that...she was only a pup, and didn't know about the mind language.

Dasher looked down at the pup, soon turning away, and walking torwards bliss.

Bliss looked at dasher. "You saved a very valued life dasher. Thank you" Bliss said, licking her brother on the nose.

Halo watched the male. He didn't like alphas. He didn't like any members of wolf packs, for that matter.Halo winced and remembered his childhood. His rough childhood.

((CHILDHOOOD OF HALLOOOOO))
Halo watched the members of the pack. They treated him badly, abusing him every day. Sometimes, the leader...the alpha of the pack would bite into his neck, just to taste the blood. It was a miracle halo survived. he should have died long ago.

(((CHILDHOOOD OF HALLOOOOO OVA ))

Halo was breathing heavily. He shook the thought from his mind.

"We should be getting across the lava thing now" Ember said, watching halo. There was something about him....

"Ember, your right. We need to get across-" Dasher started.

"No! The pups might get hurt!" Spark said.

"We need to get across!" Bliss said.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Viloet thought about how to get across the lava thingy.

Carmel stayed by he mother.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm

"Let's go" Dasher said.

Halo winced and looked at the male, his ears down, and tail between his legs.

Dasher's eyes narrowed at the male. "Why are you submitting?" Dasher said.

Halo imagined dasher as his old alpha. Halo snapped out of it and turned back to normal. "No reason" He said.

Dasher looked at him and then ran over to storm. "So how do we get across this thing?" He asked.

"Easy. Just follow me" Storm said, jumping onto one of the rocks, dasher following.

Neon looked at halo. "It's okay, dasher's not someone to be scared of" She said.

"I'm not scared of him-"

"I never said you were" Neon said, following behind dasher.

Halo watched her.

Neon jumped on a different rock. The rock started shaking, and neon panicked.

"It's about to break!" Dasher said. "Get to a different one...!"

The rock crumbled under neon.

Dasher was about to reach out and grab her when halo grabbed a holt of her scruff, saving her from the lava. Dasher watched halo.

"Thanks" Neon said.

"No problem" Halo said, looking at the she-wolf.

Dasher narrowed his eyes at halo, then looked away.

"Come on!" Storm said, jumping to another rock.

Dasher followed him, with halo and neon following behind.

"Here:" Bliss said. "I'll pick you up" She told carmal, picking her up by the scruff and jumping to another rock.

Fallen jumped by herself, landing on the next rock. She didn't need help.

"hold it!" Storm said, gazing across to the next rock. "This is a long jump. Please be very careful..." Storm and spark jumped across, just landing on it, inches from the lava.

Neon and halo, following dasher jumped across.

Fallen looked down at the lava. It burned her fur before, and it could kill you in minutes. Fallen gulped and leapt across, falling into the lava.

Dasher grabbed her scruff before she reached the lava. "Why did no body carry you?" He asked, angry.

"I -i didn't" Fallen studdered.

Dasher realized he was scaring her and he put the pup down. "It's okay. Just stay with me now" Dasher said. They were rocks away from the other side.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Carmel was annoyed by getting carried."I ca..."she tried to talk but was to little.i can do it myself thank you very much. she thought.Then she saw the big leap.Never mind.

"I'll carry you."Viloet said picking up Nightclaw by the scruff and started jumping.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Storm jumped over to the next rock, dasher, bliss, neon and halo following behind. Then the ground started to rumble. Storm and spark saw that blue was about to jump next. "Blue! don't jump!" They hollered.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm

"Huh?"Blue said jumping.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 pm

The lava flew up, hitting blue.

"Blue!" Dasher said, trying to grab him. "You never said that happend!" Dasher said, looking at spark and storm.

"That's why they call it volcanic GEAYSER!" Storm yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:05 pm

((Oh, yeah, they are. Sorry. xD

But Nightclaw didn't reveal herself yet.))

Nightclaw froze as her sisters ran out, but she stayed concealed. Dasher had said something; she didn't quite understand it but he didn't seem happy. The black and white pup stayed hidden against the terrain, trying to conceal her white parts.

Cross's head immediately turned to Dasher. "You're back!" she barked, wondering where he had been. But she stopped in her tracks as she saw the lava. "What in the world?" Looking around, she asked, "Does anyone need help?"
The blue wolf quieted down as Halo mentioned that the rocks could break and also could be far apart. Shivering, she half expected to sprout wings and fly away. She stayed close to the edge, determined to see that everyone made it across safely.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Blue saw dasher trying to save him in a blur. The earth slowed down for him as he fell into the lava, the lava burning his fur. "Vi-Violet!" He screamed, searching for his sister. He didn't see her though. He winced in pain as the lava dragged him down, and soon, he closed his eyes, dead. The lava sunk him deeper....Deeper...Until the wolves couldn't see his body anymore.

((There. That's how you right it. X3 ((it's me, neon. Jennie asked me to go into her account real quick so i could right blue's death. ))

Violet screamed in terror as she realized her brother was gone.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Dasher gasped in horror as he saw the wolf die. He imagined the same thing happening to cross, and he winced. Dasher ran over to cross, his fur brushing against hers. "Please...Don't let the same thing happen to you!" He said.

Fallen watched the two. She decided not to interupt dasher. "I can jump by myself..." She said.

Storm stared down where blue died for a second. Then the earth rumbled again. "Quick! We have to get across!" Storm said, jumping to the next rock.

Fallen jumped too, but then she slipped, and fell into the hot lava. Like blue, it was a blur, and she could barely see anything. It hurt. she felt like she was melting.

Dasher stared down at the pup in horror. No! This couldn't happen again...Dasher couldn't be a killer...! Dasher felt tears form in his eyes as he looked down at the pup. Dasher quickly bit down into fallen's scruff, pulling her from the lava.

Fallen felt someone pull her up. She winced in pain. Her body ached, and it felt burned.

Halo watched the scene. "No...!" He said, jumping at dasher. He saw the same vision he had earlier....Himself being with the alpha, the alpha almost killing him.

Dasher snarled at halo. "Let me go!"

Fallen whimpered.

"I won't let you!" Halo said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Halo...!" Neon said, pulling halo off dasher. "Please, it's okay...he's not going to hurt her!"

Dasher looked down at the pup, who's eyes were closed. "She's still breathing!" Dasher said. "We have to bring her back to camp!"

"No...Dasher, she's dead. There's no use" Ember said, looking down at him.

"No.... No she's not!' Dasher said frantically.

"She's dead" Bliss said, feeling the pup's chest.

"No....No!" Dasher said, starting to feel tears come down his muzzle. "She's....Alive!' Dasher bit into the pup's scruff and ran into the forest. The camp was just ahead.

Halo felt tears run down his muzzle as well. "Stop him....he's going to kill her!' Halo said, running after dasher.

"No, he's not!" Neon pleaded, following behind.

Storm stared after them.

Spark ran after them, bliss, ember, and storm following behind. Soon, they would be home.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Carmel beleived what Halo said.She jumped after him.Barly keeping up she ran after him.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Viloet sat down under the trees.She couldn't believe what happened.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm

((i drew a pic of carmel,here
Spoiler:

I know nightclaw didn't come out, viloet found her, knowing that the pups would be together.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 pm

"Dasher, stop!" Halo snarled, tears running down his muzzle.

Dasher didn't hear halo. "She's alive!" He whispered.

Fallen was indeed dead. Her breathing had already stopped.

Dasher flung into the camp, running into the medicine den.

Rei was suprised to see dasher. "What's wrong-" Rei spotted the pup.

"Please, help her! Help her, rei!' Dasher said, putting her down on the ground.

Rei looked down at the pup and felt her heartbeat. "Dasher...She's dead" Rei said, looking up at the alpha.

Arias stared at them. A ....Pup? ....dead?

"No! no, she's alive!" Dasher said. "She's Alive!" He said again, licking the pup. "She's alive!"

"Dasher...She's dead!' Rei said again. "There's no heartbeat!'

"She's....Alive..." Dasher broke down onto the medicine den floor, crying.

Noel sadly watched the scene. "Dasher. When are you going to learn.." Noel sadly watched fallen. Noel padded over to fallen.

Fallen looked up at the wolf. "Where are we? Who are you?"

"Sssh. Go back to sleep, young one" Noel said, licking fallen on the nose.

Fallen listened to the she-wolf and fell asleep next to dasher, feeling his warmth.

Halo was about to jump at dasher when he saw fallen's spirit next to dasher. Indeed, he could see spirits. He watched them for a moment, then backed out of the den.

Dasher was still crying, but he felt warmth somehow. Warmth from a little pup.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Carmel entered the den dasher had gone into.She saw her sisters dead body on the floor.Then saw Daher crying and knew he was really trying to save her.She lied down where she was and fell asleep.

Viloet stayed under the tree and stared at nothing
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Rei stared at dasher for a moment, and then knew what dasher probably wanted. Rei picked up fallen's body and ran out of the den, heading for the waterfall cave. soon, she was in the cave. Rei put fallen's body by neon's, and licked the pup's muzzle.

Fallen was still asleep by dasher, finnaly realizing she was dead. Thanks for saving me Fallen mind-spoke. She knew it wasn't true, but that's what she felt in her heart. Thank you...Dasher
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Noel watched the pup sleeping. She decided she would let fallen stay for a few more hours, and then take her to the spirit realm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next