RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Central Survivor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Role Play Central Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm

You have been sent a letter regarding your audition for RPCS; Role Play Central Survivor. You have been accepted and have agreed to participate in the show. Now, all you have to do is board the plane to your location, which is an uncharted island near the Mediterranean Sea. You find your RPcentral friends also auditioned and were accepted. Through the hardships of backstabbing, being traitors, and seperation, only one will win. What the prize is, will be a surprise...

Rules
* Conspiring to split winnings will result in immediate expulsion from the game.
* Except for the occasional challenges which involve wrestling or limited combat, any physical violence between players will result in immediate expulsion from the game.
* At Tribal Council, players are not permitted to vote for themselves, nor can they spoil their ballots or decline to cast a vote. Players must also PM the host (me) the votes, NOT ON THE TOPIC!
* Contestants may not skip any tribal councils, nor can they refuse to participate in an immunity or reward challenge, unless the game offers them the opportunity to do so.
* Tribe members may not raid or visit the campsite of another tribe unless they are doing so as part of an immunity challenge, reward challenge or tribal merger activity with the other tribe. They also cannot visit the TV crew compound. Exceptions to this rule have been made, as a result of accident or challenge victories.
* If a contestant becomes seriously injured or sick, the player, fellow contestants, the host, or even the crew filming the players may call in a medical team for help. In some cases, the player can be treated at their camp, but the player may also be deemed unable to participate further by the medical team and is then taken from camp to a medical facility, and removed from the game.
* Contestants may be barred from killing certain forms of plant or animal life.

Tribes:

Quileute
Annabelle
Zoey

Cullen
Alexis

Leaderboard

Annabelle
Zoey
Alexis
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Form:

Name (First and Last, Doesn't have to be real):
Description:
Personality
Other:

Last edited by Believe. on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Name (First and Last, Doesn't have to be real): Zoey Maverick
Description: Zoe isn't fat, but not freakishly thin either. She has very light skin, which allows for a brilliant contrast with her black hair and icy blue eyes. She prefers to wear things for comfort, not always style. Her typical outfit is a solid color t-shirt and jeans, or shorts, depending on the weather. She also wears simple silver-hoop earrings.
Personality: She is a bit shy when meeting people for the first time, but once she warms up to them, she'll stick with her friends through anything. She's frequently found joking around and being generally random, which can be annoying for some people. But she also has a quiet side, where she'll spend hours on end just reading or working on one of her many stories. She always has her notebook with her.
Other: I have the Total Drama Island theme song in my head now...thanks. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 am

Name: Annabelle Marie Jones
Description: Annabelle is fairly short, and slightly skinny, but not super sickly skinny. She has dark curly brown hair that reaches just below her shoulders and that is always in her face. She has matching dark brown and mysterious eyes. She has tan skin, and no freckles whatsoever. She usually wears baggy plain t-shirts and jeans, accompanied by plain little light green earrings.
Personality: Annabelle can be shy and quiet, and look very innocent with her smaller size. She she gets irritated quite easily, and is very stubborn. She is competitive, and is completely loyal to her friends, no matter what. She is often underestimated by people, but is quite clever and smart, though she doesn't ALWAYS think things through.
Other: I'll try and stay active, but bare with me, I have the DREADED school. ;]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 am

((accepted. I'll put you on the same team!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:42 am

((Thanks, Suburbia. ;] I like the team I'm on too. LOL. xDD So, are we gonna wait for more people to join before we start..?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 pm

((Uhm, how about you get dropped off and stuff, and when people join, they'll be dropped off?))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:18 pm

(( I wanna join! ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

((Okay!))

Annabelle shifted in her seat, not really able to sit still. Her face was one of plain boredness, but inside she was excited as ever. She glared at the ceiling, for her head didn't even pass the plane seat. Ah, the plane, the plane that would drop her off to her uncharted destination for Role Play Central Survivor. She had been picked, as had other people from the website. She was in it to win. She would try everything she could to make sure of that. Suddenly, she heard the pilot's voice on the speaker, and then plane was diving through the clouds, quite like a bird would. They landed, and Annabelle gathered her things, standing up and she stepped out the plane door..
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:46 pm

(( Can we have two characters? ))

Name (First and Last, Doesn't have to be real): Alexis Block
Description: A chocolate brown color of hair a little bit longer than to her chest. Sometimes in a ponytail, her hair is either wavy or straight for days. She has beautiful topaz eyes that will almost hypnotize you like a charm. She very freakshly skinny, and a little bit shorter than usual.
Personality: Very stylish, fixes her hair atleast 6 times a day. He even she wants a good look, she's very kind. She also loves music, and is the sporty type. But she is very competitive.
Other: Had a twin sister named Sydney.

Last edited by Windy Breeze on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:04 pm

((I apologize, but in order for everyone to have an equal chance of winning, only one character is allowed. However, you may use the other character in the next competition if we ever get that far.))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm

(( Okay. :] I edited. ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 pm

((accepted. I was hoping you would pick that one! :twisted: ))

Mike went over his introductory lines, and when the camera man said action, he was ready. "Hi, welcome to a special edition to Survivor. We've brought friends from the same website here, on an uncharted island. The best part is, half these people don't know about they're online friends being here!" He recited. He looked back to see a plane come in. "It seems our first contestant has already arrived!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:01 pm

((Oh man, I'm the first victem. -.- ))

Annabelle stood up straighter, and stepped off the plane. She looked with wide eyes at the ambush of cameras waiting for her. She was the first to come, oh gosh, this should be fun. She composed her face quickly before the cameras could catch it, and quickly sauntered over to.. Mike. Yeah, that's what his name was. Annabelle remembered it from skimming the little letter stating that she had been chosen.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 am

(( Can Alexis come off the plane too? ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm

I stepped off the steps of the little stubby plane. My lip-flops tounch the hot sand. I was wearing a shirt that cut showing my skinny stomach, then I had on some light denim shorts there were pretty short. I took off the sunglasses and looked at the place. The wind blew my hair in a ponytail. Looks will win this game, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:06 am

((Yay for random appearences!))

Zoey blinked in the bright sunlight. She hadn't thought there would be so many people waiting for them to get there! Taking a deep breath, she walked out as casually as possible. She had told herself before leaving that she would not allow herself to be all shy and stand-offish. Not here. Not when so many people would be watching...her every...move.
Zoey pushed back a wave of anxious nausea and kept walking to stand beside the other girls who had gotten off the same plane. They hadn't really spoken during the flight...but Zoey hoped they would be friends.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 pm

(( Omigosh!! Two Hopes! ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:40 pm

"Alright, this is Annabelle, Zoey, and Alexis!" Mike introduced, pointing to each one respectively. "Anny and Zoey, I'll be showing you your tribe grounds. Alexis, I'll be back!" Mike explained, doing an Arnold Schawzenegger impresion at the end.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Annabelle nodded curtly, clearly irritated by the use of the nickname, 'Anny'. She gave a small smile at Zoe, so they were in the same tribe? Maybe she could make friends, not friends she would likely keep, but in this kind of game you needed to know people. She followed Mike.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Mike smiled. He was gonna have some fun. As the trio approached the tribe grounds, he saw that the camp was already set up; a couple of tents, a table with some wooden stools and an outhouse, where the tribes will vote and confess their feelings and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Annabelle looked at the tents and tables, smiling slightly. She wanted to cross her arms stubbornly and smirk at them all, but kept her look innocent. "Is this our camp?" She asked Mike.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:19 pm

"What do you think?" Mike replied, smiling. "Listen, you two get settled, I show Alexis the other tribe," He advised and walked back towards where Alexis stayed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Once Mike turned around, Annabelle couldn't resist sticking her tongue out behind his back. She giggled and turned to Zoey.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Mike approached Alexis, but didn't start towards the other camp. "Let's wait till some of they others come first," He said, and waited around.

((*HINT HINT*))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 am

Zoey looked around the camp, deciding in one look that it was one of the last places she felt like being. But she had to make the most of it; there was no backing out now.
Noticing the other girl -she thought her name was Annabelle- looking at her, Zoey offered up a hesitant smile. "Hey, I'm Zoey. Your name's Annabelle right?" She tried. If they were going to be in the same tribe, they might as well try to be friends right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Central Survivor   Role Play Central Survivor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Central Survivor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next