RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~

Go down 
+2
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

\\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 pm

((Sure!))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:42 pm

(( Awesome! Do you wanna start? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 pm

((Why don't you start since I posted just a minute ago.))

EDIT: Sorry I have to go. :[ Maybe later?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Izzi grinned at Rsie and Aspen. "Hey!" She greeted. Rilau yawned an shifted, opening her eyes at a new scent. She blinked and stared at Suka curiously.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 pm

I walked through the hall doing the best entrance I could do. Right now I was known as the new girl, but soon, that would change. Not to brag, but my outfit was atleast 2 grand. Heck, my hair to 3 hours to do! I barely got sleep. But looks were all that mattered. I had just came here from Florida, where all my friends were. Claire Lyons, Alicia Revera, all of them. These heels started to hurt, this morning I tripped before I got here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:00 pm

Aprilynn quietly bent to pluck a Dandelion that was at her foot. She tossed it at Chess's face, an attempt to grab his attention. "Hello, Chess. Mind if I join you?" she said, leaning down to his level. Nami floated with her, at shoulder level. She explored the patch of tall grass near by, her long fins weaving dreamily around the strands.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Chess nodded his head frfom being unexpectedly being hit by a dandelion. He opened his eyes and picked up the dandelion. "If such a light thing can disturb meditation..." He said, almost turning it into a lecture, but shook his head. He looked up at Aprilynn. "Hello, April. Sure, why not? Ritzle?" He called, and Ritzle came towards him, his head rubbing against his shoulder, smiling. "Wonderful, I was just checking on you. Please stay, Ritzle," Chess explained, and Ritzle sat down, cat style, next to his master. Chess turned his head towards Aprilynn. "So, what brings you here?" He asked, curious.

Last edited by Moonshadow on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Aprilynn pushed some hair out of her face as a slight breeze smoothed it there. "I've just been overwhelmed with thoughts lately. Not imaginary ones either." she said, and found a comfortable position a few feet away from the boy and his pet. "Just, thoughts." she squinted her eyes shut, expressing her recent frusteration with said thoughts. "Do you do this everyday?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 pm

"Yes, Aprilynn, I do," Chess replied and smiled, his eyes closed. "Well, then do you know who you are? It's your choice really, but reality is reality," He continued, talking like the cheshire cat.

((I've been like totally obssesed with Alice and Wonderland!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 am

Aprilynn squirmed, but regained her comfortable position moments later. "Don't do that! You of all people know how confused my mind is already." she said, and apparently her tone had scared Nami because the little airborn fish floated quickly back to her and hoveredd around her face.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Chess giggled a bit and said, in a calm voice, "There's nothing to be confused about. It's all quite clear, they're here. Now, Nami can play with Ritzle, so as not to be scared." Chess reached into his pocket. "Pretzle?"

((Hooray for RHymes! The RAP OF LITERATURE!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Aprilynn giggled. Chess was a strange person, that was for sure.

"Sure," she took one and nibbled on it lightly, and broke a piece off for Ritzle and Nami.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Ritzle came over shyly, still scared a bit of Aprilynn. He nibbled at some of the broken pieces of the pretzle and enjoyed the sensation of the salt against his tongue.

Chess smiled, watching Ritzle and Nami mingling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~   \\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\*Dreamers*//~Semi Elite~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: