RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
zkuroneko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 am

Noka slowly raced towards Shadow. "Yes?" He asked, still shocked from what just happened to the others.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 am

Avalik watched the cat. She followed Noka. She was dizzy and confused.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Echo turned her head towards where flash had dissapered then back to the others. "We need a place to rest. any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Avalik suddenly had a weird feeling to go and find something.....
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Noka shook his head. He wasn't sure of anything.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Avalik sighed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:22 am

"No ideas then........" Echo looked around then she turned to the others happily. "Right there!" she lead the others to a dark cave that was big and warm inside.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:34 am

"Looks a little, erm, erie," Noka commented, not trying to put down Echo's idea.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 am

Ace felt queezy. He had always hated dark places. "It.....It's ok" Ace gulped, trying not to seem scared.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:08 am

Avalik nuzzled Ace as she touched noses with him. "I won't fail you. You have nothing to fear." She walked along side him. She didn't care, She had to help Ace.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm

((erm...wow. been a long time since i posted on here.))

Echo looked at ace and avalik. she felt...jealous. why? she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 am

Avalik just strolled along beside Ace, no caring what they all thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Ace thankfully gazed at avalik and shuddered as he found echo looking at the two of them. Ace moved foward, not wanting for echo to think that there was something going on between him and avalik.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Avalik shot a half glare at Echo. Nothing was wrong with helping another wolf out with their fears-- Or what if?....
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 pm

echo watched ace pad away from avalik and she snickered. she turned around to the cave and gasped. THERE WERE FRICKIN' CRYSTALS. (lol.....somebody is phyco.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Avalik's golden eyes went bazzokaaz when she saw the cyrstals. Her jaw dropped, revealing exetremelly sharp fangs. She stopped in the center of the cave and just... stared.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Echo smiled. she felt as if she were at peace, andd then turned around. "We will live here, out of the open, and we will call it the cave of spiritual stones" she announced.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Avalik gave a small nod for Echo shoving she approved, but continued to stare in bewilderment at the diamonds and emerald and EVERYTHING AROUND HERSELF.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 pm

echo smiled. ((look at all the hard work i put into this magnificent post. omg it's soooo long. XD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:22 am

Avalik held back a bark of delight but she padded forward. She exaimined several daimonds, took all of them and put them back. And she saw it-- the ONLY EMERALD IN THE FRIKIN' CAVE. And she grabbed it. It was hers. [[SOMEBODY LOVES SHINY GREEN EMERALDS XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:13 pm

echo stared at avalik. "that's strange" she muttered to0 herself. than she spot her true love- A FRICKIN' TORQUISE STONE. echo jumped at it and cuddled it tightly. "mine" she would mutter if anyone got close.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Avalik stared at the aqua-ish stone. She shrugged. But she felt envy but sat down and yawned.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Echo glanced at avalik. "maybe she's not so bad after all" echo thought to herself, lieing down beside avalik and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Dapplestar: I hissed from the brush.

(HE WANTS ATTENTION!)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Echo woke up as dapplestar hissed. "Dapplestar, come inside the cave, you don't have to sleep on the tree." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next