RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superchic[k]
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Superchic[k]

~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite Empty
PostSubject: ~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite   ~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Full Moon semi/elite

You live in a small City called fullmoon, way out in the country, where a lot of myths and
legends form, including a one of a battle between werewolves and vampires, or is it a myth?

You can be a human, a werewolf, or a vampire, as a human you can hunt werewolves and vampires

Werewolves: You can turn into a werewolf at will, but you can only be one for so long
but as it nears full moon you can stay in werewolf form longer and you get stronger. they have super senses.

Vampires: You can be a vampire but they are the bad guys, their weakness is pepper and sunlight.
((oh, and THIS RP IS NOT TWILIGHT! AND VAMPIRES ARE NOT SPARKLY! AND LAME! p.s. I H A T E twilight)) XD

Humans: You can be a normal person or a hunter.

Rules:
No perfect people you have to have a weakness
I have to approve your form
No romance
No being mean
No god modding
No bad language or fighting
No text talk; Proper grammar, punctuation and spelling please.

Form:

Name:
Race:
Weakness:
Appearance:
Personality:
history:
Other:

Name: Raven Oriana Ulva Griffin
Race: werewolf
Weakness: lightning
Appearance: shoulder length black spiked hair with side bangs that are died blue, her left eye is dark brown and her right is dark green,
thin, when she is in werewolf form her fur is black with a little blue, her left ear is pierced with a small gold ring.
Personality: will unfold
history: she was bitten at five years old, and her parents died when she was seven.
Other: nothing
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite   ~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Name:Ruby Von erata tora
Race:Werewolf
Weakness:The new-moon
Appearance:a tall blond ice-blue eyes (as a werewolf his fur is a dim bronze)
Personality:???
history:whas bitten when six under a fulll moon(hints his weaknes)His Grandparend passed away shortly after that (a year or so appart) and his dad at ten
Other:none
Back to top Go down

~ Full Moon ~ semi/elite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: