RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!) Empty
PostSubject: Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!)   Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Powers of the Earth
()A magical canine RolePlay()

Welcome to the territory of the 5 elements of the world.
Wind, Water, Shadow, Fire, Nature
Though there is only three packs.
Shadow and Fire have bonded together. They have made Dark Pack.
Water and Wind have come to be one. They have made Cloud Pack.
Nature has stayed alone. Strong with the fource of creatures and plants, they have made Earth Pack.

They lived as normal rivals of each, only friends at the Star Meetings. No one evil, no one trustable.
That has changed. After the moon bonded with the sun, forming the dark of day, Dark Pack believed they should be the rulers.
It caused a great battle, making the 3 packs only have there leaders and strongest fighters still standing.

They vowed there will be one more battle, to determine the best. Star Pack doesn't want this to happen.
It's up to you. Join the forces to become the better, or make peace amond these wolves.
What's your Choice?

Rules

-Dark Pack wolves have to have powers related with Shadow and fire.
-Cloud pack wolves have to have powers related to Wind and Water.
-Earth Pack wolves have to have powers related Nature and Animals.
-Make as many wolves as you can handle.
-Up to two powers per a Wolf.
-If you join, Stay active. But not stalking like a nut active. Just check back a lot.
-Have a enjoyable time!

Form

Name:
Personality:
Pack and Rank:
Power(s):

- Dark Pack -

Alphas

Conin & ...

Played By: Leaf and ...

Second Hand

Played by: ...

Medicine Wolf

Members

Apprentices

Queens and pups

- Cloud Pack -

Alphas

... & ...

Played by: ... & ...

Second Hand

Hope

Played by: Leaf

Medicine Wolf

Members

Apprentices

Queens and pups

- Earth Pack -

Alphas

... & ...

Second Hand

Medicine Wolf

Ashil

Played by: Leaf

Members

Apprentices

Queens and Pups

My Forms

Name: Conin
Description(Pm pictures): A shaggy, pitch black wolf. He has an outline of his left eye around that eye, which is silver-white. He has a pure white under belly with thin specks of silver. His tail tip is greyish. He has golden yellow eyes, and a long, fluffy tail. On his forehead is a silver moon-looking shape, that is very visible at night.
Personality: Conin is aggresive and can be rude sometimes. He prefers leading alone, so it might be hard for him to find a female alpha. He loves the dark and anything blazing orange. At night he loves to watch the moon, strangly. Conin is a skilled fighter and hunter, but likes to be alone and quiet. He is rarely seen with other wolves, except star meetings. None of the other members of the packs talk to him, for no good reason.
Pack and Rank: Dark Pack, Alpha Male
Power(s): Can create a flick of fire out of no where.

Name: Hope
Description(Pm pictures): A short-haired tan female. Hope has no such markings or anything, she just looks whitish in day and brown in the dark. She has a short, skinny tail and only three legs. Her eyes are a kind sea green.
Personality:Hope is young but fierce. She has a huge heart and is always full of hope against the battle. She tries to stop every fight, and has some humor. That doesn't mean she's not loyal or mean. She can become pretty darn stubborn and rude when aggrivated. Hope has special fighting moves because she lost her front left leg in the great battle, and a two-leg found her and removed the whole leg.
Pack and Rank: Cloud Pack, Second Hand
Power(s): Can make it seem misty and foggy to others and not herself. Can also make small clouds.

Name: Ashil
Description(Pm pictures):A maroon furred brute. He has a pure white neck line, and has long, shaggy fur. His paws are also white. He has black specks along his back, giving him his name. He has bright yellow eyes.Personality:
Pack and Rank: A wise, but medium aged medicine wolf. He doesn't yell or anything, but can get stern when wolves aren't doing things to help themselves. He doesn't like hunting at all. He doesn't give up on anything, unless it's utterly hopeless.
Power(s): Healing, and talking to animals.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!)   Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Name: Toska
Description(Pm pictures): White fur, but the backs of her ears as well as her entire tail are black, so are her legs, but her toes are white. She has bright amber eyes.
Personality: A bit rough, and she tends to use her teeth a lot, even when play-fighting. She's more serious and stratigic than many wolves her age.
Pack and Rank: Dark Pack, member.
Power(s): Can cause things to burn, like trees and bushes, but nothing bigger than that.

Name: Zayin
Description(Pm pictures): Very dark brown fur with flecks of white scattered throughout, like a fawn's spots. She has large, expressive blue eyes, and a white tail. She's also blind.
Personality: Impulsive and energetic, she is always happiest when she's doing something. Especially when she's helping someone.
Pack and Rank: Earth Pack, Apprentice.
Power(s): Speaks to birds, and can make flowers grow.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!)   Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:36 pm

-.- I put this in the wrong place. i just noticed. Accepted Pirate, i'm doing to close this one and put it in the right place. xD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!)   Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Ok! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!)   Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powers of the Earth -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- (PLEASE CLOSE! I PUT IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!)
Page 1 of 1