RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca Empty
PostSubject: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 pm

The Journey of the Clan Cats

Plot - So, we are three clan cats that got taken by the two-legs, we are put in a pet shop and bought by an elderly lady. Branch and Vixen's charries are the parents, and two kits, while I am the thrid smallest kit. We all have powers, but the two-legs don't know that. Our parents were also the leaders of the Clan, now we have to escape the city and travel miles back to go home. When we arrive, our father and mother have died on the journey, and the clan has revolted. There is a new leader and he hates us and wants us killed, but the thing is, he wasn't blessed by Starclan like we were. He is normal. But we are still kits and we have to band together to get our clan back.

Branch's charries -
Name - Airkit
Description - Airkit is an average sized she-cat kit. She is a whispy white color, almost a very, very light gray. She has light speckles on her body that are a dark gray. Her fur is very fluffy, making her look a tad bit bigger then she really is. Airkit also has bright blue eyes that seem to pop out of her light c
Power - Wind/Air, and force fields
Other - I don't believe so. :D

Name - Wolfheart
Description - Wolfheart is a large tom. He has dark gray fur, with a white chest, paws and tail tip. Speaking of his tail, it's very fluffy, almost like a dogs. His eyes are a dark blue, like Airkit's.
Power - Can turn invisable, but only for a few minutes.
Other - Nope, I don't think.

V-Leaf's Charries -

Form -

Name (Clan Name please!) - Dewkit (female)

Description (You can use a picture, like the website I gave you guys before) -

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca Dewb11

Power (Element or a group like Mind powers {Which are Mine.}) - Sensitive hearing. She can hear miles away, but that includes everytime of day. She can't stop it. THus, making her become grumpy here and there.

Other - No

------

Form -

Name (Clan Name please!) - Frostheart

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca Frost10

Power (Element or a group like Mind powers {Which are Mine.}) - Able to make it snow for 10 seconds, then it all melts. xD

Other -

My Charrie -
Name (Clan Name please!) - Stormkit
Description (You can use a picture, like the website I gave you guys before) - Stormkit
Power (Element or a group like Mind powers {Which are Mine.}) - Storms and Mind powers
Other - Female. xD

[color=#ffffff]Form -

Name (Clan Name please!) -
Power (Element or a group like Mind powers {Which are Mine.}) -
Other -[/center]

Last edited by Black Barnowl Becca on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Name - Airkit
Description - Airkit is an average sized she-cat kit. She is a whispy white color, almost a very, very light gray. She has light speckles on her body that are a dark gray. Her fur is very fluffy, making her look a tad bit bigger then she really is. Airkit also has bright blue eyes that seem to pop out of her light c
Power - Wind/Air, and force fields
Other - I don't believe so. :D

Name - Wolfheart
Description - Wolfheart is a large tom. He has dark gray fur, with a white chest, paws and tail tip. Speaking of his tail, it's very fluffy, almost like a dogs. His eyes are a dark blue, like Airkit's.
Power - Can turn invisable, but only for a few minutes.
Other - Nope, I don't think.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Form -

Name (Clan Name please!) - Dewkit (female)

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca Dewb11

Power (Element or a group like Mind powers {Which are Mine.}) - Sensitive hearing. She can hear miles away, but that includes everytime of day. She can't stop it. THus, making her become grumpy here and there.

Other - No

------

Form -

Name (Clan Name please!) - Frostheart

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca Frost10

Power (Element or a group like Mind powers {Which are Mine.}) - Able to make it snow for 10 seconds, then it all melts. xD

Other -
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Stormkit mewed pitifully at her father. They were all locked in a tight place that smelled like a million other cats. She flicked her tail mournfully, it was killing her knowing all the two-leg's thoughts, they made no sense to her. Pacing in the tiny space, Storm caught something that made her stop, "Dewy... Airy..." She mewed looking at her two sister's in the small space with her. Their parent's were in another box thing beside the kits, Sotmr remembered a Two-leg calling it a cage once. "The two-leg's are thinking about something called selling us... I can't do anything about it either..." She sat down feeling defeated.
Ever since she had been on a hunting party with her entire family and they had been taken by the two-legs, she'd been getting weird feelings, almost like electricity running through her veins. Storm had known that her parent's had powers, and that was why they were the Clan's leaders, but she had only thought her and her sisters would have small powers, like her own mind reading, or her sisters force fields, and Dewkit's hearing. Storm hissed as a light came on in the room and a two leg grabbed the box her parent's were in and their own. The male two-leg said something like, "Time to be put on display!" Before they were all carted into a big area with alot of other animals.

(Just to clarify, they aren't very old yet, and they are in a shelter. They are in crates and the shelter is about to open for the day. A lot of people will be looking and picking all of them up. Plus, they only have their minor powers now, so Dew can't fly yet, Air can't control the wind, and Storm can't control weather yet. xD Now Post!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:00 pm

The two-legs must not know about how important our parents are! Airkit thought when she was carted into a large area with lots of other animals. It was obvious to her that the two-legs didn't know about their parents powers, obvious if they did, maybe they'd let them go.
Airkit shrunk back into a corner with her siblings and parents, frightened by all the animals around them. "Don't give up, Dewkit!" Airkit said, lifting her chin up and trying to be encouraging. "We'll find a way out, I just know it." Airkit said, with little and feeble hope. As her sister had said, the two-legs were trying to do something to them called 'selling', and it sounded odd and almost scary to poor Airkit.
Maybe, maybe they just need to know about Mama and Papa's powers! She thought again, pressing up close to her Dad. Dewkit had good hearing, Stormkit had mind reading, and Airkit herself had a small forcefield power. She thought she'd get something AMAZING, but maybe not now. Airkit had found herself loving the wind more and more lately, almost feeling one with it.
~~~
Wolfheart cast a look around himself, looking at all the other animals. He smiled as Airkit pressed close to him, and he felt lifted just a little by the brave words the kit spoke. He didn't share the same hope himself, but only a feeble shred of it.
He looked to Frostheart. "Are you alright?" He asked his mate anxiously.

((Sorry if Leafy was supposed to post first.. Hope its good!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Frosrtheart was still a little pale from the wo-legs capefuring them. She gave a slight nod to her mate. The stringed tabby stood on her hind legs and slamed againgst the wall of the crate, where two-legs come and stare at her and Wolfheart. The "cage", as two-legs called it, wobbled lightly then was still. She gave a frusterated growl.
The white mother sighed and thought about the capture. Why did Two-legs catch cats? When a two-leg kit stuck it's hand in the bars she hissed, unsleathing her claws, and giving the kit a warning scratch. The two'leg kit started to cry, and this made her feel a bit guilty, because she knew how the mother of the kit felt. Frostheart became even depressed then ever. "Stormkit?" She mewed, hopefully. Her little runt worried her, a lot. Stormkit was the smallest, and two-legs seemed to like her kits better. Frostheart dreaded the thought of being seperated from her litter. The mother started to pace, giving each two-leg a glare of disapproval.

----

Dewkit padded over to Stormkit. She stayed close to her sister, feeling as if she should take care of her. Dewkit's wings were hidden in her fluffy fur. They were stiff from hiding. She could also hear a little, according to her mother, her powers and wings wern't fully devoloped. She started to pace toward the front of the cage. Her eyes grew around as she mewled to each passing two-leg, hoping they let her out of this stinky-smelling place. It disguisted her about how it smelled. They also gave her kitty-pet pellets, and she would stare at them,meanly, as if they were attacking her . Her stomach growled, and she launched up on her hind legs and clawed at the metal wall that seperated her from her parents.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Stormkit's eyes almost darkened as one of the Two-leg kits stuck it's fingers in the cage. She fake purred and pressed up against the two-leg kit's fingers and read the odd things thoughts. It was all about some 'pretty kitty'. Storm hissed and slashed the two-leg's fingers and it jerked back and screamed. She was small, but she could protect herself. Stormkit liked her paw and gave a small grin at her older sisters, "They deserve it." She hissed lightly.
Scanning the room, Storm watched her mother and father in the cage beside them. Sometimes, Storm wondered if they were going to make it out and back to the clan again, but she hid the negative thoughts from her family. The smallest kit watched as more and more two-legs seemed to be coming into the giant room and looking at all the other kits like her. Turning, she looked at the kits that were in the 'cage' on the other side of her. She looked at them curiously, their 'cage' was different, it had no roof over the top.
Suddenly, a two-leg kit that was female pranced up to the 'cage with no roof' and picked up one of the kits. It was mewing, but she didn't understand the kittypet's language of 'Home' and 'Being bought'. Storm watched as the other kit was carried off, and she cocked her head to the side and mewed, "Dewy, I think that's what it means."

(Sorry if I don't know what cats call human things, I've never read the Warrior's series. Correct me on anything please.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Airkit stared in horror as one of the other kits was carried off. Airkit stood on the other side of Stormkit, feeling the urge, quite like Dewkit, to protect and watch her sister. Airkit couldn't help but purr softly has a two-leg kit pet her. Then a very small two-leg kit pet her roughly, rubbing her fur the wrong way. Airkit growled, and gave the small one a small scratch.
She looked at her parents, she tried to not let the tears rain down. She felt if she cried one tear, they wouldn't stop. She puffed out her chest, trying to be as brave as possible.
~~~
Wolfheart smiled sympathetically as Airkit trembled. She was trying to be brave for her siblings, she was trying as hard as she could. "I love you," He softly said to his kits and mate.

((Sorry about shorter post.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Dewkit watched the kit being picked up curiously. She wanted to flutter her wings so, badly, she couldn't help it. When no two-legs were looking, she opened her wings a flapped about an inch up. When a two-leg came over she landed and tumbled. She wriggled up, and saw she had gotten a crwod by her cage, by acting "cute". This made her a bit upset, and she growled, her eyes blazing. The two-legs didn't seem to notice. She rolled her eyes and turned her ack to them. She looked at Stormkit. "Don't be a furball." She bossed her. "Ignore them." she snorted and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Storm stuck her tounge out at her sister, she was such a bossy show off. She pranced up to the two legs and gave a smile that her mother always told her was the 'cutest thing she ever saw'. A two-leg adult seemed to think it was cute from her thoughts and reached over to the cage. Now's the time Storm, The kit said to herself and let the two-leg pet her like a kittypet before hissing and unleashing claw after claw on the female's fingers. Stormkit chuckled lightly as she trotted back towards her sisters and grinned, "Let's see you do that."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:52 pm

"You are so bossy, Dewkit," Airkit rolled her eyes, laughing. She grinned at Stormkit as she clawed at a two-leg adult's fingers. "Hehe," Airkit snickered, watching the adult stalk away, clutching her fingers.
Airkit went and sat by Dewkit, and saw the crowd gather around the cage. "Nice going, smarto," She joked, but then looked serious. "HOw are we getting out of here?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Dewkit smirked. "Bring it!" She taunted. She walked up to the cage and purred. She made her eyes grow big and she mewed cutely. I Two-leg picked Dewkit up and held her. That's when she acted. She unsleathed her claws and punced on the females face, clawing and holding the two-leg. The two-leg creamed, and another one plucked the kit off and droppd her back. She smirked. "Now try THAT." She said, sleathing her claws. She gave airkit a , 'shut up' look.

---

Frotheart grinned when she saw Dewkit attack. She chuckled, and it made her feel a liittle better. "Hey Wolfheart. Look at that!" She flicked her tail toward her daughter. She held her head up proudly and quietly purred at Dewkit. The queen growled at a passing two-leg quickly. Then when she looked back, her kit was in her cage, once again, trapped. Sighing, she twirled her tail in the air.

Last edited by Turquoise Tiger on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:04 am

Stormkit rolled her eyes and mewed at Airkit, "I dunno, maybe Dew can hear us out. Get it? Hear us out?" The little kit fell down on the bottom of the cage laughing with her paws up in the air. She rolled over and looked at her sister's before winking and prancing over to the door of the 'cage'. Cocking her head to the side, she mewed pitfully and a small male two-leg kit petted her head. She let him for a few moments before he grabbed her and held her to his chest. It all happened so fast, Storm hissed and lept from his arms and landed on top of her parent's 'cage'. A two-leg grabbed her and she tried to scrach it while it plopped her back into the small cage.
Storm huffed and muttered, "Fox-dung Two-legs, think they know everything with their monsters and thunderpaths."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:08 am

Wolfheart smiled in delight at Frostheart. "They're going to make wonderful warriors." He said.
~~~
Airkit rolled her eyes at Dewkit again, "Show off." She muttered. She flicked her tail impatiently, and then saw Stormkit being picked up. She stared in horror, freaking.
She was nearly hyperventilating when Stormkit finally dropped back into the cage. "Oh. Migosh." Airkit breathed, sighing loudly and heavily. "I'll claw these two-legs to SHREDS if it's what gets us out." She declared. Then a little girl picked her up, and she struggled, wriggling in the two-legs arms. Airkit relaxed, and then sprung landing on the top of the cage. The two-leg girl didn't care, and picked up another kit, not one of her kin, thankfully.
Airkit was about to try and get her parents, Dewkit, and Stormkit out when she was shoved roughly in by one of the workers. "If only someone would get Mom, Dad, Storm and you, we could get out!" She murmured to Dewkit.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am

Dewkit ignored her older sister. She looked at Stormkit. "Not. funny." She hissed. Dewkit sighed, and tried tipping the crate again. No use. She glared at one of the workers as they filled the food bowl again, with the stinky pellets. Dewkit crouched, and tackled Stormkit. "Got ya!" She teased, rolling on her sister. She pinned her down. But then a worker plucked her off, and carried her out. Dewkit squirmed, and she was put in a seprate cage.
Dewkit mewed, and a two-leg kit squealed in delight, An older two-leg picked her up again. She hissed and bit the older ones finger, and she was droppped in with her sisters again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 am

Stormkit was very calm as an Elder two-leg came in and went straight to her and her sister's cage. The Elder looked at them first and then asked a worker something about being wild. The Worker two-leg nodded and the Elder lady looked straight at Stormkit before saying, "I'll take the family."
Storm cocked her head to the side and pranced foreward, letting the Elder stroke her fur before the Worker picked her and her sister's up roughly and dropped them in a bigger cage with their mother and father.
Stormkit hissed and scratched at the door as it shut. She crouched by her father and mewed, "Daddy, I wanna go back to the clan..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 am

Wolfheart dipped his head, and touched his nose to Stormkit's. "I know, Stormkit, we all do. We'll be back as soon as possible, I promise." He said comfortingly. "We're all gonna be okay, we've all got each other." He said.
~~~
Airkit purred, and sat down next to her Mom, Dad, and sisters. "Do you think we can escape from this lady?" She asked, looking up at Dewkit and Frostheart. "I wanna go back home, and become and apprentice, and even a warrior!" She said, ambition glinting in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:25 am

Dewkit squealed in surprise, when she was dropped into a different cage, with her mother and father. She wobbled up to her mom and purred, tilting her head so she could see Frostheart. When her mom started cleaning the two-leg dirt off her the annoyed kit whined. "Mom!" She grumbled, and ducked. She sighed and shook her kit fur, nearly sliding onto Stormkit and sqaushing her, when the cage tumbled.She cursed and rolled her eyes.

----

Frostheart purred, and started grooming Dewkit, when her kit slide away, Frostheart grinned, and unsleathed her claws to stay balanced. "It's so cramped..." She sighed, and picked up Stormkit by the scruff. She dropped her kit lightly and started cleaning her off too.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 am

"Mooom!" Storm whined and slide away from her mother, "You intentions are that you want me clean, but I want to be dirty!" Storm stuck her tongue out at her sister's before going, "I still think I got the good power." She smirked and pranced around her father's legs, taunting her older siblings.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 am

Airkit snickered at Dewkit as she was being cleaned, and only smiled at Stormkit. She was probably next to be cleaned, and in truth, she really wouldn't mind. She liked being clean, but could get down and dirty if she needed to. She grinned at Stormkit. "I got a cool power to!" She snapped, chasing her around Wolfheart's legs.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:38 am

Dewkit growled. "You won't get to see the world!" She retorted, showing off her wings. "I can also hear everthing!" She hissed, giving Stormkit a glare. She stalked over and started chasing Stormkit around her fathers right front leg. She tried to nab her sisters tail. When Airkit joined in Dew kit giggled, and slide out of the fight, pouncing on Wolfeharts nose. "Gotcha ya, you traitor!" She squeaked happily. She slide off her fathers nose and plopped down on Stormkit. She grinned and looked at her sister, who she was sitting on. "Tag!" Dewkit cried and scarmbled off. The brownish kit sild as far away from Stormkit. "Airkit! Stormkit is it!" She cried. Her eyes gleamed and smirked at Stormkit.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 am

Storm gave a devilish grin before she spotted a monster out of the bars in the cage door. She yowled and scrambled backwards, "Monster! Monster!" Stormkit hissed and hid behind her father, while pressing herself to the back of the cage. Storm scratched at the side of the cage while the Elder opened up one of the Monster's jaws and set their cage inside. The Elder shut the door before getting inside the Monster's jaws across from them. Stormkit hissed and pounced on the side of the cage, trying in vain to escape being eaten by the 'monster'. "It's no use..." She yowled, "We're gonna diiiiiieeeeeee...." She drew out die like it was her last and only word before colapsing on the cage floor. "And I wanted to become Medicine Cat."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Airkit saw the monster, and scrambled up to go press close to her Mom. She gave a nervous laugh. "Well, the two-legs never die in this thing, maybe we won't either." She said. "And Stormkit, you WILL be a medicine cat, when we get back. " She declared, rolling her eyes at Dewkit. "And Dewkit, I can actually PROTECT myself from attackers, where you can only hear them. Whoope." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Dewkit glared at the monster, unscared. "At least I'm brave!" She snorted at her sisters, flicking her yail. "I'm going to become Dewstar!" She prompted, grinning. She stuck her tail in the air and paced around. She smirked at Airkit. "I know how to fly, hear and fight, for your information." She retorted, then looking at Wolfheart, tilting her head to see him. "Right dad?" She asked, hopefully.

Frost curled her tail around Airkit and Stormkit. "It's alright, you two. I've been in a monster before, it's not that bad." She sighed. Then looked at Dewkit, rolling her eyes and grinning. The white mother looked at Wolfheart, smiling lightly. She sighed as they we're thrown into the monster, and it started rumbling.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Storm hissed at her sister and tackled her with acuteness. Taking down her sister the smaller kit pinned her down and hissed, "I can become leader one day too. I might not always want to be the medicine cat. I can hear your thoughts, I can feel electric currents, I can be powerful too Dewkit!" She clawed lightly at her sister's paws and glared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca   The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey of the Clan Cats - A PRP for Branch, V-Leaf, and Becca
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next