RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Avatar: The Four Nations   Avatar: The Four Nations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago, the 4 nations lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the avatar, the master of all 4 elements could save him. Then, he vanished. Hundreds of years passed and the new generation of Avatars grew. With relationships growing upon them, will they turn for their own nation? Or will they work together to make peace and harmony once again?

Form:
Name:
Age[9-13]:
Other Powers[Listed]:
Description:
Personality:
Crush:
Other:

Rules:
1. Follow all RPing rules.
2. No Godmodding, mary sues, etc.
3. Crushes with other nations IS ACCEPTABLE!
4. Keep it as PG as possible.
5. Most of the kids should wear their nation's traditional clothing. They may not be Abercrombie.
6. No killing. If you attack someone, only knocking unconscious.
7. Maybe be Characters from the movie!
8. I'm just trying this RP out to see how many people join.

Info:
You are all avatars. You all have the one power you are most familiar with, then you have the ones you need to learn.

Other Powers within the Bending:
Water Bending: Healing
Fire Bending: Lightning
Earth Bending: Metal Bending
Air Bending: Energy Bending

Story:
It's the beginning of the war, and the avatars now know they have to save the world. They find each other in the desert between the Earth Kingdom and the Fire Nation.

Air Nomads [4]:
Aang [Kai]

Water Tribe [4]:

Fire Nation [4]:

Earth Kingdom [4]:
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations   Avatar: The Four Nations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Siri ((Seer-ee))
Age[9-13]: 13
Nation: Fire! 8)
Other Powers[Listed]: Lightning
Description: Short for her age, with shoulder-length red hair and the typical fire nation amber eyes. ((which I think are awesome, by the way.)) And she wears the typical clothes expected in the fire nation.
Personality: What do you expect from the fire nation? She likes to act tough even though she really is nice. She wants friends badly but is afraid to be open with those from other nations. But perhaps if she met someone from the fire nation...?
She's eager to learn, and develops crushes easily, although it's the last thing she'll admit.
Crush: None yet.
Other: Her hobbies include firebending and frightning small children.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: