RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xoxis: Quest for the Blade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Xoxis: Quest for the Blade Empty
PostSubject: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:13 pm

The land of Sorathem is versatile. Several villages dot the map, each inhabited by several different species. Some of these village are huge castles, and others are complexes of huts scattered about, with market stalls here and there. No matter the type, these towns fare quite well at most times; some citizens train to be warriors, some schoolcreatures, and others move on to have a business in the village. The warriors, once trained, have a duty to guard the community from invaders and hostile outsiders whilst the others go about their calm, daily shopping and learning tasks.

But of course, nothing is peaceful for every second it exists. This is also true with the kingdom of Sorathem. One of the towns on the northernmost side of Sorathem was recently captured by an unknown enemy, simply known as "the Unknown." When confronted by the best warriors, they shut the gates of the citadel and state that they are after something known as a "Sword of Xoxis."

Among the people of Sorathem, there is a legend. It is a great legend of a god-like being named Xoxis. No one knows what he looks like or where he came from, or even exactly where he is, but he is a grand warrior and talented forgesmith. He wields the only two Swords of Xoxis in existence, and is the only creature capable of creating one. The weapon is said to be able to slay any foe, and if anyone tries to take a Sword of Xoxis that isn't rightfully theirs, they will be felled by the same blade during the very next night. However no one knows whether Xoxis himself comes to town to kill them, or the legal assassination is done by the one wielding the sword...

I tell you this between old breaths, young warrior. You must go on a dangerous quest. One like none that has ever been attempted. You must travel far distances and meet Xoxis. Ask him to forge a blade, a Sword of Xoxis. I am confident that it is the only weapon that can even injure the leader of the Unknown, and that trying with anything else is perfectly futile. Only then, when you get the sword from Xoxis, you will succeed...

But the Unknown want the Sword too. Which side will you join?

----

Whoo. Another mass crossover. You probably know how these work.

Villages

Sorathem

Eira: A citadel on top of a hill near old castle ruins.
-Spite / Phantom fencer / Kokoro

Barrolk: A farming community next to a large field.

Pazo: A mountainous citadel.
-Rokalee Lace / Selkie / Scarlette

Neiko: A large, bulky citadel.

Humblethim: A village on a short-grassed plain.

Unknown

Malor: Once a village of Sorathem, it is the farthest northward and closest to Blackheart.
(LEADER)-Kage Shumei / Human-Cat / Suburbia

Blackheart: A citadel looming over a dark forest. Very far from Sorathem territory.

Canon Form
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Series:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b] Sorathem or Unknown.
[b]Village:[/b] If you're on the Unknown side, you can leave this blank because your village is automatically Malor. This isn't really important, but it can be useful for reference.
[b]Other:[/b]

Fan Character
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Series:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b] Sorathem or Unknown.
[b]Village:[/b] If you're on the Unknown side, you can leave this blank because your village is automatically Malor. This isn't really important, but it can be useful for reference.
[b]Other:[/b]

--

Name: Spite

Species: Phantom fencer

Appearance: Spite is a phantom, so he is invisible. He wears a deep blue cloak and wields a silver longsword. He moves rather fluidly and wind-like.

Personality: Spite died wielding his blade, so he is vengeful and likes to fight. He is also loyal and slightly rebellious, so you have to watch what you say around him. Quick to disagree with things he doesn't think are right, he is adamant and sticks with the plan. This often causes his mind to be a bit closed, and failures occur often.

Series: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

Side: Sorathem

Village: Eira

Other: I will not tell you who Xoxis is... he may either be an apple monster, an estark, or a double-sworded pike, or something else.

-

Name: Xoxis

Species: ?

Appearance: Almost no one has seen Xoxis, so no one knows what he looks like. However, some adventurers claim that they have a few details. Some say he has the horns of a bull, the armor of a lizard, and the brawn of a dragon.

Personality: Again, nearly no one has met Xoxis, so no one knows his personality. He is said to be quite irritable, however. Oh, and he is a slight perfectionist, some say...

Series: ?

Side: ?

Village: It is said that he lives somewhere known as Surat, but no creature knows whether it is a plain, mountain, or somewhere else...

Other: ?

-
Rules
1. No godmoding, etc. You know this one.
2. This is a bit literate. Each post is preferably at least a line / three sentences long.
3. NO CUSSING; THIS IS A RULE OF RPC.
4. The Appearance and Personality sections of the form must be at least three DECENT sentences long. It can be two sentences for canon characters, but it's not a guarantee that everyone knows what your character looks like.
6. Put the word "estark" in your form, but don't make it obvious, please.
5. Rules are open for suggestions.
7. If you are lost, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN GET YOU BACK IN!
8. At the start of the RP, the ONLY hint we have to Xoxis's location is that he is far north of Sorathem. No, you cannot be one of Xoxis's agents and automatically know where he is.
9. Spot for Unknown leader is OPEN!

Last edited by Delilah Nemidah on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Name: Sabriel
Species: Estark Great Sabrecat
Appearance: A great sabrecat is a large cat, leopard-like in appearance. Its fur is a golden orange, dappled with black spots. On top of its white muzzle, the great sabrecat has two narrow, blue eyes that are close to each other. From its high and powerful shoulders to the bottom of its sloping back, it has a red mane of fur. Its tail ends in a fan of the same kind of fur.
Personality: Great sabrecats are normally vicious and cunning; this is Sabriel. She doesn't panic in battle, but her weak point is her short temper. Defending her side at any provocative thing, she fights fiercely and won't give up until she dies. However, if there happens to be someone with a spell called "Kazing," she can be revived. Normally, Sabriel is serious and friendly, with a bold nature.
Series: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Side: Sorathem
Village: Barrolk
Other: Why did you name the villages after your monsters? xD

Last edited by Kishu-Para-Runa on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm

I don't know. Normally I'd accept you 'cause I trust you, but you forgot something in your excitement...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:20 am

(I would love to join this role play, but I am a bit confused. What do you mean by 'series' ? And also, is this a type of adventure rp? Where we travel and such?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:38 pm

(The forum is a little confusing. When you say "Canon Forum", which side does that go to? Also, your list of characters is a little confusing as well.)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:46 pm

((Scarlette: Yes, it is. Series, for example if you were going to be a character from Pokemon, the series would be "Pokemon."

Harvey: The form? Canon is a character that already exists in a series, such as... Naruto from Naruto. But an original...you get it.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:39 pm

(Thanks. Lets see here...)

Name: Rokalee Lace
Species: TeenageHuman/Selkie
Appearance: Roka has pale skin, deep blue eyes, and unique features that are hard to forget. She has pale, nearly bleach blonde hair, just an inch above her shoulder. It is very choppy and she often braids parts on top, ending them with a feather or bead. Typically, her hair is in a tiny pony tail, more like a stub, but falls out of the tie because it is so layered. Both ears are pierced three times, a custom from her land, with 2 silver hoops and one dark orange jewel stud, representing her family's jewel color. Her typical outfits are made from suade or leather, edged with fur, most made by herself, a trait she learned from her village teachers. Because she lives in the mountains, her clothes are warm but short. [for ex. wearing a skirt for easier movement instead of thick furry pants.] Suade boots, and an archers' arrow holder and backpack are tied across her back.
Personality: Roka is deffinately not the shy one of the bunch. "estark". She is outspoken and defiant and bold, to name a few adjectives. She is known to help others in need, but will, on first glance, attack before she acesses the situation. Easy to get along with and does'nt hold much to her past/ keep a dark secret or anything, so she knows many people from other villages well.
Series: Selkie from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time.
Side: Sorathem.
Village: Pazo. Though she travels from village to village frequently.
Other: Is a determined being and will stop at nothing to find the sword.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 am

Rokalee accepted.

At first I was going to type "Selkie occapted."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 am

Oh yeah, Kishu, just saw the secret thing in your form. Sorry xD accepted.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Name: Kage Shumei
Species: Human/cat
Appearance: Kage has Ghost white skin with piercing yellow eyes. He has bleached yellow colored fur with pointy ears. His tail is exceptionally long. He has regular sized paws with short blunt claws. His fur covers the whole body and usually runs on all four, so he doesn't need to wear clothes (Tell me if that's a bit to much). He is very skinny and very flexible.
Personality: Kage is very determined to claim the sword as his own, so he is very stubborn as well. He enjoys music and things that regular cats like, but only to a certain extent.
Series: Suikoden
Side: Unknown
Village:
Other: Hopefully leader of Unknown
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 am

Sorry Suburbia, but you forgot the secret word...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 am

Meempers!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:35 pm

(Huzzah. Someone start, I'll jump in somwhere.)

((Also, Suburbia, I love your siggy =D. It's cute.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

now suburbia is accepted :D

JAM...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm

We can't start now, we need more Unknown members! Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xoxis: Quest for the Blade   Xoxis: Quest for the Blade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xoxis: Quest for the Blade
Page 1 of 1