RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris Empty
PostSubject: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris   ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Plentiful Pixels
A Quant Shop in Paris

You walk along the small streets of Paris; the shops are overfilling with people. Suddenly, someone bumps into you, sending you crashing into a door that you hadn’t seen. The bell rings as you stumble through the shop door. The décor is a very homey-type with a small wooden counter in the front with shelves surrounding the walls. A pretty girl about fifteen smiles from behind the counter, her green eyes shining, “Welcome to Plentiful Pixels, My name is Rebecca, and how may I help you?”
~*~*~*~
Hello!
My name is Rebecca and I have decided to make a pixel shop. If you look around, you will see the shelves that hold different types of pixels. They look quite like charms if you see them from afar, but the little darlings are much more than that.
If you wish to see some of my work, then it will always be displayed right here;
~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris 2mebqqg ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris Vgl7kk ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris A23bsy ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris Azga44 ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris 4fu1sk
~*~*~*~
Here is the form if you would like to order one of my pixels;
Type – This can either be Animal, Person, or Thing. I am not very good at people, but I can try if you really wish me to.
Description – This needs to be fairly detailed, I need anything extra wanted on the pixel and all the colors.
Other – If you would like a name on the pixel or something like a name plate on it, you can put that here or above.

As you can see, my form is short, nothing special, I hope you enjoy my shop, and before I forget, you may pick your orders up
Here –
Jacob's: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris 4fu1sk

(I should tell you right now that I won't but a copy-right on the direct pixel, But I would like credit for making them, if I EVER find someone who has stolen another's pixel or claimed mine to be their own, there will be terrible consequiences. You are warned.)

Copy-Right to Rebecca Lillian R. 2009 - 2010

Last edited by Rebecca on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris   ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Type - Thing.

Description - Could you do a detailed sun with orange swirls in the center of it?

Other - Could you include : Summer '09 in the corner in black or white writing?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris   ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 pm

You may pick up your order above, My Dear. Thank you for ordering.

(I would like to add that I tried the swirls in the middle of the Sun, and it looked horrible, So bad that I couldn't even show you that option. I am terribly sorry.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris   ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Um, do you mean quaint? XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris   ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 am

Type – Animal
Description – A cat, with a light orangish face, and black stripes on the sides. Ember eyes. Can the face be a bit larger than the example?
Other – No name. Just keep in mind it'll be a picture you can click and bring up a link.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris   ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I love it Becca! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris   ~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Plentiful Pixels ~ A Quant Shop in Paris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: UScribble - Pixels, Drawings-
Jump to: