RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...   I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Lol.
Anyways, so I have a question. I want to start a private RP, except it's not humanoid like the others, it's warriors, exploring the past of my charrie Ashfrost of TreeClan. And we kind of want to share it with the other members who joined the TreeClan thread, so we don't really want to just PM each other. Where should we put this? In the "other roleplays" or "warriors" or some other place?
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...   I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Warriors. just put the warning that's it a treeclan cats onl thread.
Even though I must WARN YOU- more people will join treeclan just to be in the PRP.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...   I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:59 pm

I agree with Painted Horse, Warriors would be the best section. And you should put the 'TreeClan' thing up, like Painted Horse said as well. :D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...   I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Because people will join TreeClan to join the PRP, you should put "Only members who have joined TreeClan as of ____(date goes there xD )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...   I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 am

Looks like they've pretty much covered it ;]

Also, whats our Clan going to be called and stuffs? I don't want to make it untill we're positive of everythin...

(Bex - I am going to get murdered. xD, Vix, I blame you for making a game in which I want to make mine hard. I hope that made sense. Ally, don't kill me. It's for a reason.
Here is one of your letters! - A)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...   I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:40 am

I DUNNO...I personally hold a softspot for DawnClan; I made it a long time ago and it's been the ThunderClan of all my made-up stories. ^^ But on www.warriorswish.net on the name generator, we could probably find some good first parts there...
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...   I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE A QUESTION TO PRESENT TO THE MEMBERS OF RPC...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RPcentral Questions-
Jump to: