RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! Empty
PostSubject: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:37 pm

im not saying to ditch rpc, but check out my site!
http://larkathewolf.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 pm

For one thing, this goes in the My Wolf Site section.

Second, how many times do I have to tell you this. Don't use pictures you didn't make for forum images. Yes, I do recognize the people in the school picture, and I know you didn't make it.

The pictures should also be smaller; if they're too big, they stretch the page and give it a horizontal scrollbar, like on small computers like the one I'm using right now. Second, they're distracting.

The site also lacks an OOC (out of character) forum.

However, I like the colors you used.
EDIT: The picture on Magical Wolf Packs is copyrighted, which means if you post it without permission, you get in big trouble. I can also see you removed the credit. That's even worse.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 am

UGH! you get on my nerves! you do realize it's MY site, and if we want to use images on it, we CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:38 am

One thing, Cloud calm down, and Dawn, she can do what she wants. IT IS NOT RPC. It's HERS. She can get in trouble if she wants. Anyway, THat's rude. What if I said your site is OOC? THink of how someone would feel. L:astly, Cloud, that's not the right way to solve things.

I like it, Cloud. Dawn, sorry for being hard.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Thank you vix.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Listen, Vixen. I'm just trying to make sure RPCentral doesn't get in trouble because it links to something that has copyright infringment on it! :(

Every time someone says something to me OOC that's not friendly, they're all harsh about it and then they say "sorry for being harsh." It upsets me.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Larka, Dawn is right. That site is covered with copyrighted pictures that probably don't belong to you. Please don't get mad at me, but if there is a link to a site like that on here, then RPC could very well be shut down. Just for being associated with a copyrighted site.
Oh and also, that was rude of you to yell, if you get caught, you can be sued by the origional creator of the pictures.

Dawn, I think, you should just contact a mod if you see anything that upsets you. Don't reply to a thread if it has something on it that you don't like.

Vixen, That was a bit rude for you to say. I took offence and it wasn't even directed towards me.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 pm

All right, sorry. But I didn't know what else to do since I contacted Stormfeather about it back when she was still not-grounded. :<
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Trust me, Storm will take care of it. She's a great Admin and She will deal with all of this when she starts to get back on all the time after she gets finished being grounded. No need to be sorry either, I was just pointing out the obvious for me.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Kay. Sorry, To tell the truth, I think i'm starting to agree.....I just didn't like the way Dawn said it, that's all. I loose my temper toward things that can be said nicer.

I would be steaming if RPC was blamed for Copyright images, so yea, Larka, try making your own.

Storm, well......I dunno...I joined here when she still barley came on, so Imma gnna stay out of that.....

So anyway, I guess I did sound mean, but, I can't read feelings.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm sorry for using pictures that arn't mine kk? I just... i don't have anything else to use....and, uh well..........I will make my own pictures.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm

I like the background; you used formotion, didn't you? I was too lazy to actually read the URL. xD I was just like, "OOH. THE LINK." *click* xD
BTW Larka, photoshop and gimp are excellent for things like that. Try finding free photos over the web and add your own touches. And resize them, of course. They're huge. xD

And I think Larka is sincerely sorry. She evidently wasn't aware of those consequences, and I'm sure everyone will forgive her. Forgive me if that was forceful or rude, but I felt the thing needed to be settled by someone that had just read everything. xD

Good luck with your website, Larka!

-Socky
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!   CHECK OUT MY RP SITE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHECK OUT MY RP SITE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC News, Guides, and Help :: RP Help/Advertising-