RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Mad MOAI
Peachfrost
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:46 pm

(Does someone want to help Keltie train Nariscuss? XD She needs some help...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Reyn smiled. "Glad to help." he stretched, and padded off to see how Nariscuss' training was coming. Reyn padded up behind the Dark ginger pup and ruffled the hair on Nariscuss' head with a white paw. He smiled up at Keltie lightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 pm

(Yes harv.)

Koa padded out of her den and groomed her paw. She flicked her ears again and padded near the brook that went through camp.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:23 pm

[OH EM GEE!
awesome role play Vix! I'm joining!]

Name: Darfur
Description: Darfur is a mostly jet-black he-wolf, but has a few silver furs throughout his fur, giving him a shiny light-dark contrast. He has silver claws, and dark, amber eyes.
Personality: Kind, but not forgiving. He likes to be noticed as bold and brave but is actually quiet and clever; willing to think about things before he does them.
Wanted rank: Alpha male :D
other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Keltie blinked at Reyn. "Care to join us?" she asked, and fell into a crouched attack stance. "Here's an example, Nariscuss. Reyn will be an enemy, and I will avoid his attacks." she glanced at the pup and then noddded towards the older brute.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:20 pm

(accepted!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Koa watched some small minnows swim about. She stood up again and padded close to where Keltie was showing her pup fighting moves. She hid in a large shurb and quietly watched...waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:10 pm

[Hey Vix, can we just pretend that Darfur has never been in the pack? So he's like new]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:59 pm

(sure.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:12 pm

[Okay... sooooo... RP?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 pm

(Sure! You start!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:21 pm

[Okay! :D]

Darfur silently stalked around the forest, careful not to make any noise. He had spent the last night alone, and it had not been pleasant. He had seen a few wolves- two- wandering about, and they had seen him. The ravenous he-wolves had nearly killed him, if he had not turned tail and fled before they had the chance. Though Darfur was not proud that he had run away he was glad because he knew that he would of been meat if he had stayed and fought.

[I hope that's OK]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Neema followed Reyn to where Keltie was training Nariscuss. She sat beside the pup and waited to see Keltie and Reyn's example of a fight. "Don't hurt him now Keltie!" She yipped teasingly.

((I hope you don't mind if she joins in!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Koa watched for a bit and stalked away she sniffed and enterted the forest/.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Suddenly the dark male scented another wolf. His ears shot up and he suddenly became very alert. Darfur sniffed again, just to make sure it wasn't just his imagination. Nope, still there... he thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Koa picked up a scent. She pricked her ears and silently followed the scent.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Now Darfur could hear pawsteps in the soft grass. Suddenly feeling much braver, he gathered up some courage and shouted, "Who's there? My name is Darfur, and I do not come to fight!" He kept his ears pricked, waiting for the reply.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Koa growled, hearing the bark she sprang toward and tackled the wolf. She pinned him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Darfur narrowed his eyes. "I told you, I didn't come to fight, but that doesn't mean I can't," he growled. If this wolf does anything else to threaten me I will have to defend myself... the male thought. He wondered if the deep scratch he had recieved the previous day would slow him down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Koa rolled her eyes. "I don't trust any wolf around here." She barked. "I'm Koa. Alpha of Hollypack." She said. Her eyes were on the scar. REctro always left a scar shaped as his on wolves that aren't from Hollypack. "You don't suppose to Brutes left that on you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:11 pm

"Two? Yes," he paused, then added, "They were horrible. What's their problem anyways?" Darfur was confused. How would this female know who had given him the scratch? Did she know the wolves? Did she see the battle? So many questions were going through his head.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Koa jumped of him. "REctro and Bone." She muttered. She looked at him. "THey're out to kill my pack, for taking his wolves. Any wolves he comes across dies, unless they aren't in my pack. If they aren't they leave a scar like the wolves that attacked you." She explained. "No wolf is allowed to try to kill them but me. And my mate, when I get one"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Darfur blinked. "Why can only you- and your mate- kill them? What if an outsider like me had killed them?" he asked, desperatly wanting to know. If he was let go, then the first thing he would do was get far away from here.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:30 pm

((Anyone want to RP with Shadowclaw?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:53 am

Koa rolled her eyes. "I have found about 20 dead bodies around here. And anyway, I put the scar one the large ones face." She said. "Half my pack died because of them!" She barked. "I can tell you have questions she muttered, seeing his confused face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack   .:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1-  The beginning of Hollypack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:.Jaroa Forest.:. -Part 1- The beginning of Hollypack
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next