RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 pm

(Mods, if this is in the wrong section, please move it.)

"Most of us are humans. Few of us are dragons. Some of us... are both."
-Lady Draak, 1950

Since then, Lady Draak, leader of the Dragons has been killed by the careless pollution of humans. Even though it was an accident, it doesn't help that she is dead.

But there is a small band of these half-human, half-dragons she mentioned. They are called Dragonlings. Mostly, they stay away from human society, especially the ones with unconcealable traits.

Their problem? The world is getting too messed-up and polluted to live in.
Their solution? They don't know yet.

Fight or flight?

RULES
1. RPC rules apply.
2. No cussing.
3. No godmoding, Mary-Sues, etc. EVEN WITH SOMEONE'S PERMISSION. (except Powerplaying; if someone gives you permission, you may play their character. But stay in character; don't go against the personality.)
4. Personality and description must be complete sentences.
5. For the "description" section of the form, try here. You may use any type, but you should probably copy-paste the description in.
OR you can type your own description, as long as it fits a type.

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Other: If your wanted rank's number is 3 or 2, put an example post with [spoiler] tags around them.

THE BAND (the lower the number, the higher the rank)

Rank 1 (Leader - 1): Banefang / Dawnfrost

Rank 2 (Deputy - 1):

Rank 3 (Healers - 2):

Redfeather / Wildfire
Xena Marie / Rebecca

Rank 4 (Recruits - any):

Tornclaw / Cobalt Kingler

MY CHARACTER

Name: Banefang
Description: copy-and-pasted from Seventh Sanctum
Seventh Sanctum wrote:
This wordy female dragonling has almond-shaped, slit-pupiled, silver eyes. Her luxurious, straight, magenta hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a mysterious hood. She is tall and has a thin build. Her skin is ruddy, with orange scales on her back. She has horns on her forehead. Her tongue is forked and her teeth are inhumanly sharp. She has feet that are more like claws than anything else. Her wardrobe is professional and strange, with a lot of black and red.
Personality: As the above paragraph states, she tends to be talkative. Banefang can also be arrogant, but usually considers the band as well. Stubborn, she usually wants things her way. But she cares deeply about others and doesn't hesitate to help someone in trouble.
Other:

Last edited by Dawnfrost (Glue) on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 am

Name: Xena Marie (Do you mind the name? Or would you prefer it to be like a Warrior's name with two parts?)
Description: [My description]
This dragonling is tall and almost magestic in her stance. She stands taller than most humans being 6'7 already. Her eyes are close golden slits that have dots of black in them. Her pupils are like a cat's with on solid slit. She has a long neck that has minor black and golden scales on it. Her hair is long and straight pitch black, covering her scales most of the time on her neck. She has long fingers that end in a point like a claw and her toes are the same. Her teeth are sharper than most human's and they make her appear to have all Canine teeth. Xena's body is lanky and very curvy like a dragon's. She has a small set of wings on her back that are black with gold accents running on the edges. They are feathery with golden strings falling off the ends like tassels. She also has a small tail that is jet black with golden edges and strings running through it like Lava.
Personality: Xena is quiet and keeps to herself mostly. She has a way with herbs and medicine. She is very quiet and shy to new members in the group and thinks she is weirder than everyone else because of her dragon traits. Xena hasn't seen much of the world. She is very deprived of the knowledge of human's and only knows how to take care of a sick or injurded Dragonling. Her heart is always in the right place, or at least, she tries to make it be. When Xena gets angry she can get leathel, her hands have healed many, but they have also put some to rest. She can have a temper if you don't agree with her thoughts. If Xena warms up to you, then she will be nice and warm. Her personality really is difficult, but It's not hard to decode this girl.
Other: Sweet! I love the idea!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Can I reserve a spot? It'll take me awhile to find the perfect character.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Name: Tornclaw
Description:

A strange type-four dragonling, you might say that he's a humanoid snake. Tornclaw has wide yellow-green eyes with slitted, black pupils. He has a long neck and the head and hood of a cobra. His armor-like scales are a dark soil brown, with tan-gray on his underside. On the back of his hood is a curve-downward design with a four-pointed star at each end of the horizontal curve. His hands and feet both bear five black talons each. He has a long tail that is whiplike and prehensile. His wardrobe is utilitarian and half black, the rest being various colors.

Personality: Very mysterious and secretive, Tornclaw can be trusted to keep any secret. He often does things that others don't understand and can easily make friends with others. However he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and often bumps into things while walking. Despite not being smart he is decent at conjuring battle strategies.

Last edited by Cobalt Kingler on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Rebecca: There are some run-on sentences and spelling errors, but everyone makes mistakes. You're in.

Cobalt Kingler is not in. Only one leader, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 pm

(I'm sorry Dawn, I went to a slumberparty last night, not much sleep. I usually don't make that many errors.)

(Do we need to wait for more people before we start?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

((Not if you don't want to, but I'll at least need to get confirmation from Cobalt Kingler first.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh, yeah, I meant to type 4 because I forgot the ranks were reversed ^^;
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:42 pm

((In; we should probably start now.))

Banefang was still not used to this.

Being half-human, half dragon. WHY?

She closed her narrow, silver eyes and sighed, looking up again shortly. She shook her head, careful not to impale the wall with her curved horns. Her straight hair dyed pink almost flew everywhere, so she straightened it with one clawed hand. It was unlikely that anyone would intrude on the underground hideout, but just to be safe, her snake-like tongue flicked out of her mouth between her sharp teeth. But she scented nothing. Good.

She felt like she was still asleep. Blinking twice more, she lay down again, her black clothes letting her camoflauge with the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 am

Xena was sitting straight up in a corner of the hideout. She hated being half human and half dragon. Why did it have to be this way? She snorted; she was good for nothing more than getting herbs. Xena couldn't fight; she couldn't blend in with humans either. Her wings ruffled behind her as she readjusted her position. She had been sitting on her tail, not very comfortable in some positions. She sighed and then looked at her long fingers; they ended in small points like they were half-way human fingers and then half-way dragon claws. Her gold eyes glinted as Xena watched Banefang rustle a bit. She ad sharper eyes than most of them, Xena spotted her leader's form laying back down and her pink hair. She wasn't that happy with Banefang, it just seemed like they laid here all the time but never did anything about the pollution. They were all just waiting for their deaths. Xena frowned, she would never tell anyone that though. Never... she laid her head against the wall and let sleep consume her thoughts again.

Last edited by Rebecca on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 am

((I'd recommend you type up your posts in a word processing program like Microsoft Word to point out most mistakes, or type later in the day. I'm still noticing quite a few mispellings and run-on sentences.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 pm

((I edited my character's appearance a bit. No, a LOT. I almost changed my character O.o))

Tornclaw sat with his knees bent, his long tail flicking back and forth as if it was trying to swat a fly away. He flicked his tongue out of his mouth and stared at the walls, turning his cobra head every so often. His amber-green eyes latched onto the ceiling, and he looked rather contemplative as he sat there. His claw-like hands moved to rest on his knees as he began to stand up. He attempted to scent the air as he spread his hood in case danger came.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: Redfeather
Description: ((from that site you linked to, but edited in some spots.))
This cheerful female dragonling has almond-shaped orange eyes. Her thick, straight, orange hair is medium-length and is worn in an exotic, attractive style. She is very short and has a curvy build. Her skin is cream-colored, with deep red scales on her back as well as red wings. She has clawlike hands. Her tounge is forked and her teeth are inhumanly sharp. Her wardrobe is simple, with a lot of red.
Personality: Secritive, but usually friendly. She is cheerful most of the time, but when something serious happens she can become very tough and intense. She tells jokes when the mood feels too depressing though.
Other: In case there can be two healers then...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 am

((Well, since I've seen your ability to RP as a healer, I'll let you in as that.

Khalamari's character has been edited as well.))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 pm

((Thank you. :) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake   Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonlings ~ Part 1: The Mistake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: