RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Emmett smiled, "Sure, were off after science, and only fivemoreminutes left!" he murmered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:39 pm

"Thank gosh." Emma Lee sighed, beginning to pack up her stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Kay spotted Rosemary and Blake. She felt like fainting when she saw Blake, but spun back around and hurried off to class. Her first class was.. English. "Finally, something I'm GOOD AT."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm

The bell rang as Emmett swung his bag onto his back and led Emma to his black truck by the hand.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Emma Lee quickly followed Emmett to his truck. She grabbed his big, strong hand so she could keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Emmett chuckled and opened the door for her, taking her bag and his and putting them in the back seats, than waited for her to get in.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Emma slowled felt for the handle, pulled and jumped in. "So, you house or mine?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:55 pm

"Wherever youwant!" he closed her door and got in the other side, turning the truck on.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 pm

"Um how about your house? I'm sick of mine." She said shyly. Actually, there had been some family problems going on at her house, and she was sick of it. But she didn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Emmett turned the truck off and looked over at her, "Hey, Em, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Emma Lee looked up at him. "Oh, just some problems going on lately...." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Emmett grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently, "Youknow you can trust me..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Emma felt small tears fall down her face. She put her head in her lap, shaking silently. "My parents are fighting..." She whispered. "It's getting abusive.... My dad is ashamed of me because of my disability..." She gasped, trying not to snap.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Kay hurried off to her class, and slipped into a chair. She listened quietly, though she was doodling in her notebook. She wrote lyrics of a song over and over again, for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Emmett's eyes silently welled with tear, "E-Em..." He wrappe his arms around her and pulled her close, "Emma... If it's getting abusive, you need toget yourselfand your mother out of that house... You know I'd always have room for you,it's just me in that big house,after all..." he looked deep himher eyes even though she couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Emma shook her head. "That's the thing. My mom doesn't notice it. She doesn't want to leave." She whispered. "I've been trying so hard not to let it get to me....."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Emmett held her close, "Emotional abuse soon leads to physical, if it already hasn't... Has it...?" he looked her over. "Emma, I-I... I want you to get out of there, with or without your mother. Maybe if you leave, she'll understand... I just want the best for you... I..." he choked and silently tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 pm

"Maybe for a couple of days..." She whispered. "I'll see if it calms down..." Emma Lee said, grabbing her stuff. "Let's go inside your house. I'm getting kinda hungry." SHe said, wiping off tears.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Emmett nodded and wiped away his secret tears, grabbing his bag, "Yah..." Why chouldn't he just tell her how he felt?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Emma Lee sighed when he let go of her. The whole time her heart had been beating a thousand times per second. WHy was this so hard?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Emmett opened his mouth to say somthing but stopped. He went to open Emma's door for her and helped her out.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Emma jumped out of the car, stumbled, and made a not-so-graceful landing. She had to put her hand on his shoulder to stable herself.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Emmett looked at her and smiled, pulling her close with an arm around her as he closed the door and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Emma smiled at him and stayed close to him. He was so warm, it made her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:54 pm

"I-I..." Emmett startedbut couldn't finish, Spit. It. OUT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next