RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ Empty
PostSubject: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 pm

A 'silvertongue', as anyone who's read Inkheart knows, is someone who can read people and items out of books. Well, an evil silvertongue, Timothy Fonnoe, who lives in a mansion filled with books, decided to read his favorite characters out of their books. But somehow when he tried to read them out, something went wrong. When his voice reached into the story worlds, it brought out the character's children instead! Now he lets them run about his mansion, although they aren't allowed to leave, as he tries to figure out what went wrong. Meanwhile, the children are longing for their familes. Now they must work together to get away from Timothy, and find a way back home.
//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ Stack_11

Rules

1. Typical rules, no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
2. You may use any book at all, except 'Twilight', since vamps aren't allowed.
3. Your character may have had powers in their story, but they have lost them in the real world.
4. Your character must be from a real book, but they can be the child of any character, even if the character is a kid in the book.
5. Have fun! ~.^

Form
Name:
Book/series:
Child of:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

My forms

Name: Icepool
Book/series: Warriors--By Erin Hunter
Child of: Hawkfrost
Looks: Pure white with ice blue eyes
Personality: Generally kind, but lives in her father's shadow, much like Tawnypelt. Longs to be judged for who she is.
Utterly shocked by the new world she's been forced into, and longs to get home.
Other: Nope!

Name: Elizabeth ((Lizzie))
Book/series: The Ranger's Apprentice---By John Flanagan
Child of: Will
Looks: She has shoulder-length curly red hair, with stormy grey-blue eyes.
Personality: Kind, but impulsive. She tends to do things she thinks is right without asking others for their opinion. Since she was a ranger's apprentice in her story, she is usually very quiet, and can sneak around easily without being seen or heard.
Other: Very skilled with a bow and arrow.

Members

Icepool---Pirate

Elizabeth ((Lizzie))----Pirate

Annabelle---Branch

Violet Aria Malfoy---Rebecca

Anias---Blankfeather

Jacob N. Jackson---Jake

Rebecca Lillian Dare-----Rebecca

***NOTICE*** I will be RPing Tim, so don't be like, "and then they heard Timothy coming down the hallway" Unless I rped that he's in the hallway. But he won't be around a whole lot right now.
Also, everyone has already been read out and met each other, so unless you say otherwise in your form, we all know you already. And we've been out of our books for about a week.
ONE MORE THING! The RP will not officially start until we have at least four people, besides me.

NEWS

3/9/09: RP started. Have fun everyone!

3/21/09: Thanks to Jake for the awesome banner! ~.^

Last edited by Wildfire(pirate) on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Name: Annabelle
Book/series: The Secrets of Nicholas Flamel
Child of: Nicholas Flamel
Looks: She is tall, and skinny. She dresses really weird, wearing her hair in a hippe like way with a little beaded necklace type thing around her head, long brown hair reaches down to her shoulders. She has pale blue eyes, and wears a plain red t-shirt with jeans, sneakers and random braclets.
Personality: She is like her father, and often doesn't tell the whole truth, and doesn't lie too much. She is very smart, and even athletic. She can run very fast, and Annabelle can get a little mad with her temper.
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:22 pm

((Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Name: Violet Aria Malfoy
Book/series: Harry Potter
Child of: Daughter of Scorpious (Draco's son) and Lilly (Harry's daughter)
Looks: Peircing green eyes with long blonde hair that cascades down her back. Violet is fairly tall and stands with her head high.
Personality: Violet is mean and caring at the same time. She can be pure evil, but then turn around and apologize on the spot. She has a very mixed personality.
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:09 pm

((Accepted! ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Name: ANAÏS

Book/series:
Eragon

Child of:
Saphira

Looks:
http://taziko.deviantart.com/art/Newly-Hatched-Dragon-59420247
Brown, almost cinnamon-colored scales, with mysterious blue eyes.
Her scales gleam with a hint of gold around the edges, which shows that the scales will lighten in color.

Personality:
ANAÏS is kind and gentle, and sometimes a pinch clumsy. She sometimes gets very upset over very little, but most of the time she is calm. She is known to break out arguments by changing the subject, and is very fond of changes in plans and habitat.

Other:
(Sorry her name is all caps- T-T I have to copy it from another site..)
Her father is unknown, but what hey do know is that he was a golden dragon, that is why she will be golden and not the indigo color of her mother. IS"NT HATCHED YET! IS STILL AN EGG!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:01 pm

((Accepted...she's so cute! <3))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:02 pm

(THNX! This counts as the fourth member, right? Coz' I reeeally want to start this.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:06 pm

((Yeah sure, why not? :p))

Icepool, crouched on a bench next to one of the windows of the library, stared out into the forest beyond the stone walls. She was fascinated, yet terrified of the strange forest. Were there other clans there? Or not?

Lizzie was sitting in an armchair, quietly reading one of the hundreds of books in the house. She had been searching for the book that spoke of her father, but Timothy had taken all their home books and hidden them. She was now reading a book called The War Of The Worlds.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 pm

(k. Go on and- Fin' de egg! XDXD)

The amber egg was pushed by someone walking by, and started to roll. It rolled awkwardly thanks to it's oval shape, and it clicked lightly against an armchair.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Violet wandered around the library hopeing her father wouldn't be mad when she came back home. He had quiet a temper sometimes. She thought of her mother and smiled, Grandpa Harry would be happy to know that someone was following in his footsteps with adventures.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Annabelle sighed, and wandered about the library. Her hair swung about as she swirled, and the beads around her head tinkled. She sighed again, and looked around. She couldn't get home, and she couldn't use her powers.. How was she to return to her family?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Name:Jacob N. Jackson
Book/series: The Percy Jackson and the Olympian's series.
Child of: Percy and Annabeth (XD)
Looks:Jacob looks a lot like his father and has DARK blond hair that is 2" long. He is wearing a dark orange camp halfblood T-shirt. And jeans. He is wearing tennis shoes that are a size to big for him and are completely falling apart. He has deep gray eyes.

Personality:Jacob is very stubborn and frusterating sometimes but once you get to know him he can be quite cooperative. He loves to tease people in a fun way that will make them laugh also.
Other: Posesses both powers of Posiden and Athena. And carries a celestial bronze sword with him at all times along with a book of magical words that his Grandmother has given to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:02 am

Violet bit her lip and then noticed an egg against a chair. She bent down and picked it up looking at it. It resembled a hungarian Horntail's egg, but it wasn't as big.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 am

The egg felt itself being lifted, and a sharp squeak emerged into the growing silence.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 am

Violet stared at the egg with intrest. It was definitly like the eggs in her time. She rolled it over and then slightly jumped at the squeek.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:36 pm

A small crack appeared on the amber egg, as the newborn dragon inside shifted it's weight to one side. As if trying to open itself.

(man.. it's so hard to rp with an egg bcause you can only do so much! XD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Violet didn't want to drop the egg, but it slipped in her hands ever so lightly, she sat it on the table and watched it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Annabelle stopped twirling around, and noticed the egg Violet was holding was hatching. She walked up and watched, not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Another crack appeared on the small egg, almost splitting a quarter of it off. Another seiries of sharp squeaks emerged, and the newbron dragon broke through in a tumble.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Violet caught it in her hands and smiled, "How cute..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Annabelle giggled and smiled, like a small delighted child. "I've seen alot of things, but never a newborn dragon!" She said, her beaded band around her head tinkling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Violet turned and saw Annabelle, She didn't perticually like her, "Go away. I'll take care of the Dragon. I don't like you, If I had my wand I'd put a spell on you."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 pm

(K, now I guess i Can't call it 'The Egg' anymore. Runa- name it the name I signed it up with on the first page- if you please.)

The baby dragon shivered, and opened it's cinnamon-colored wings halfway. It peeked off the edge of Violet's hand, and whimpered as it realized how high it was.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Annabelle narrowed her eyes. "I don't have to take orders from you. And if I had powers right now.. You'd be sorry you said that." Annabelle said, her usual high pitched happy voice still higher pitched but it sounded angry,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next