RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight   {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:56 pm

There was a castle that was cursed by an Evil Wolf named morgra. Inside, There were Eight black and white crystals. They soon Popped open, and magical wolves came out. There was A knight wolf, a Wizard wolf, A joker wolf, a Shadow wolf, a Wish wolf, an evil wolf, a dragon wolf, a thunder wolf, and a sun wolf. The knight wolf and evil wolf always fought with the others, and left the castle for good....But not for evil. you see, they became evil trying to kill off all the wolves.
The Seven Types Of Wolves:
Tigy The Joker Wolf(~tigy~):{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight 1368066&trans=1
Pet's name: Bella
Adopt your own!
Midnight the knight(~midnight*darkness~):{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight Werewolf
Shadow the Shadow wolf (shadow_eclipse):{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight Shadow_wolf
Dawn The sun wolf(~dawn~):{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight Sun_Wolf_by_gaelicwolf
Cloud The wish wolf:{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight TheWolf11PurFrame-1
Blythe the dragon wolf:{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight WolfDragon
Yushiro The evil wolf (shadow_eclipse):{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight Wolf1
Thunder the thunder wolf:{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight Thunder

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Fill this out:
Name:
Type of wolf:
Mate?:
Good or evil:
Personality(no unfolds):
Looks:
Soul:
Powers:
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Plot: Will midnight stop his evil doing? and if Yushiro doesn't, will you be the one to stop him???
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight   {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Name: El Diablo (Call him Devil. (what it means in Spanish))
Type of wolf: evil
Mate?: maybe
Good or evil: evil
Personality(no unfolds): dark an secretive, won't let anything stand in his way
Looks: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight 149qy3
Soul: Darkness
Powers: Darkness elemental
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight   {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Fill this out:
Name:Luna
Type of wolf:Wish
Mate?:(none yet)
Good or evil:good
Personality(no unfolds):kind caring easily frightened
Looks:A wight wolf that glows under full moons and has iceblue eyes and is twice as big as a normal wolf
Soul:Pure
Powers:Hypnotysm and the ability to grant the wishes of others
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight   {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Name: Lisa
Type of wolf: Thunder
Mate?: No, but is looking
Good or evil: Good
Personality(no unfolds): She has a very moody personality, and she doesn't take well to starngers, and she downright hates traitors, and untrustworthy wolves.
Looks: She is purple, with grey, and gold tints, like clouds and lightning. Her eyes are a stormy grey, with a strike of bright yellow in the right eye.
Soul: Pure
Powers: Can summon storms, and control lightning.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight   {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:54 am

BUMP BANDWAGON?

Name: Dorochet
Type of wolf: Knight Wolf
Mate?: Unknown
Good or evil: Well, I can't say he's really evil, so I'm putting him on the good side. :>
Personality(no unfolds): Casual and carefree, but sometimes ignorant.
Looks: Silvery-black with ocean-blue eyes. Simple, right? xD
Soul: Um... pure, I guess.
Powers: SPEED.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight   {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

(Er...This rp is realy old, but if you still want to rp on it, you both can join. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight   {Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Wolf Castle, Home Of The Magic Wolves} Part 1: The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1