RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Empty
PostSubject: {Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath}   {Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:09 pm

This is the mahland magic horses. a "zevbra" is a dragon horse. Like this:{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} DragonHorse
The mahland horses thought they had been born for no reason.....well they were wrong. they were born to be protectors. Why do horses need protectors you say? well they DON'T. the humans need protectors-from the OTHER horses. the other horses are evil and feed on humans....and the protectors have to save them.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

The Mahland Horses:
Moonstarr the Sky horse (me):{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Ca6deb1f
Tigermoon the Tiger horse (~tigy~):{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Tigerhorse
Skyheart the ocean horse (me):{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Ecumeme
Dawnlight the butterfly horse (~dawn~):{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Horse
MidnightFell the darkness horse (~midnight*darkness~):{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Darkness
Shadowsavior the cloud horse (shadow_eclipse):{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Horse_cloud_by_Frankenstijn

Fill this out:
Name:
Protecting who:
Power:
Breed:
Looks:

Plot: The zevbra is trying to get all the humans......will you save your human?
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath}   {Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Name:Luna
Protecting who:Human children
Power:The ability to telaportaition
Breed:A tiger horse
Looks:A horse that has a horn and wings that has the patthern of a tiger has tiger like eyes.

Back to top Go down

{Mahland Horses And the Zevbra's Wrath}
Page 1 of 1