RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

|=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* Empty
PostSubject: |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks*   |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Once, there was A tank. The pack started small, but it got bigger. wondering what i'm talking about? well, there were these four brave fishes. One of them was an angel fish; Stardust the first.|=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* Pic883
The second fish was snowfire, the second. she was a pink tailed chalceus. |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* P1090759
the third was midnight the dark. he was a wolf fish.|=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* 5974
the fourth was tigy the great. he was a blue tetra.|=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* IMGP3464
They were all the saviors. The two-legs were trying to capture them, but the brave fishes saved them one-by-one and took them to their pack. There they would earn there trustworthiness by taking quests or saving the pack from meat-eaters. then they would turn into big-fishes.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fill this out:
Name:
Looks:
Type of fish:
Mate?:
Guppys?:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pack:
Alpha Male:Midnight
Alpha Female:Stardust
Beta Male:Tigy
Beta Female: Starfire
Protectors:
Mothers:
Guppy;
Plot: The great four will fight against evil and become evil too....will you stop the great four?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks*   |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:45 am

Name: Zeta
Looks: Emerald-green scales with a yellowish tint. He has long fins and barbels.
Type of fish: Emerald Catfish
Mate?: No
Guppies?: No
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks*   |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks*   |=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|=Heaven Fish Pack=| *The great sharks*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Aquatic Life RPs-
Jump to: