RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon Cave Rescuers

Go down 
+4
Mad MOAI
kieran c:
Becca!
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

The Dragon Cave Rescuers Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:50 pm

In a strange pine forest on the side of a mountian, shrouded with mist that cast shadows on the earth, a person treaded. An egg was in their hands.

In the artic reigon, where underfoot snow compacted and turned to slippery, thin, ice, that threatened to break and plunge you into the dark waters with every step you take, a person walked on, an egg in their hands.

In the depths of a volcano, where ash lay on the rugged rock and where everything was blurred by the heat rising from the deadly magma boiling below, a person walked. An egg was in their hands.

These people are in different places all around the world, but they all have one thing in common- they cared. A burning passion insided them blazed on in the forest, in the artic, and in the volcano, and they kept on because they knew that the beautiful, majestic dragon inside the egg they held so dearly was crying out for help.

The Dragon Cave Roleplay

We are dragon rescuers. We live to help the abandoned eggs that did no wrong. We live for the dragons.

To join us, please sign here, and here, inital here.... XDDD

Form for your person:

Name:
Description (pics accepted):
Personality:
Past:
Other:

Form for your dragon:

Name:
Personality:
Other:

RULES:
*No Godmodeling
*No Mary-Sues
*One dragon per person when you start! As you advance, I will give you permission to another and another and so forth.
*Your dragon may be a hatchling, egg, or dragon.

My form:

Name: Luke
The Dragon Cave Rescuers Taaa10
Personality: Smart, clever, but hot tempered if mistakes are made. He is very in touch with his dragon.
Past: He started the group
Other: He is leader :P

Name: Mercury
Dragon Type (fake or real DC dragon): Quicksilver (fake)
The Dragon Cave Rescuers Quicks14
Personality: Smart and determined, but very attached to his owner.
Other: None

Our ranks:

Leader: Luke and his Dragon, Mercury
Second in Command: (none... yet *hint hint*)
Members:
Karen Ann Smith and her dragon, Ice Swirl
Sakkaku and his dragon, Question (Can I ask a Question)
Jacob Rivendell and his dragon, Evermoon
Maggie (Lioness) and her dragon, Omoidasu
Zero Kyoushiroki and his dragon, Chaos

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 am

Form for your person
Name:
Lilliana Marie Aradilia

Description:
A very pale girl, Medium height with jet black wirey hair. She usually keeps it up in a bun, but sometimes it slips down her back. Has a long slender face with raised eyebrows giving her a very sceptic appearance. Her eyes are a dark violet with black flecks in them. She has three deep scars underneith her left eye, tracing down her chin and along her neck. Her ears are very large, or so you could say, they have a distint point to them, giving her the strange apperance as an elf. She usually will wear black and white shirts with detailings along the side. She loves to wear skinny leg jeans that are black, you might even find her in white jeans occasionly. She willl only wear black converse high-tops that she can run fairly well in. She will almost always have a jet black laptop with her. The laptop is pure black with gray swirls all over the front, when you open it you will see all of Lilliana's secrets. She also has pictures of her (*Ahem*) past life on it. She will keep her laptop in a white and black case with pockets, that have cords and electronics of all sorts in them. Most of the electronics are usless parts she has from tearing apart contraptions.

Personality:
Lilliana is a very mysterious girl. She has many secrets and only will talk to someone if she has known you for a long time. When she speaks, though, her voice has a distint edge to it. It still has a flowing quality to it but the edge makes her sound almost male at points. When you first meet Lilliana she won't give you the time of day if you ask her. She is very quiet and somber when you first talk to her. Her voice gives her attititude the edge she needs to scare most people away when she's being hostile. Even if you have been friends with her for life you will never know what she is going to do next. She has drastic mood swings that often 'Give you whiplash'.
When Lilliana is being happy, (Which Is rare, I assure you); she will do anything you consiter 'ignorant'. For being an eighteen year old she is rash and quite dumb at points. Don't let that fool you though, she got a 3.5 grade point average in all her school years and is an complete computer freak. Lilliana loves art, she is a photographer, black and white; and an Author (Nonpublished). Her computer holds all her photos and her current novella on it. She is very calm when around nature, and that is what she mainly photographs. Overall, Lilliana has multiple personalities, you could say.

Past:
Born in the 'City of Lights', Lilliana has culture in her past. Growing up in Paris, France Lilliana knows alot of French. She grew up in a small apartment not far from the Effiel Tower, where she would play as a child. She moved to California when she was fifteen and had to learn English. She still has language issues and now resides in a small townhouse on the beach. Her parents are archeologists, so she doesn't see them often. They are currently on a three month dig in Eygpt. Lilliana lives with her Aunt who is insane. Her Aunt Demintia (No joke.) is excentric and actualy spent time in an insane asysulm before. It was a dark time for Lilliana's family because that is their only relative. Lilliana's grandparent's died in Paris three years after Lilliana was born, she has only faint memories of both sets. Her Aunt has furs covering her house from all different types of endangered animals. She constantly wears furs and Horns from the animals. Lilliana hates it and her room in her Aunt's house is the only room that has no trace of a dead animal in it. It is decorated to look like an apartment in Paris and Lilliana loves it. Her parents and Her live with her Aunt because her Parents are gone so much.

Other:
Lilliana has an uncanny ability to be able to predict if something was to happen in her dreams. She can usually predict an outcome fairly eaisy.

Form for your dragon:

Name:
Violante

Dragon Type (fake or real DC dragon):
BookWyrm (Fake: But I created the Pixel)

The Dragon Cave Rescuers Kol0i - A dark purple Dragon when she comes entirely out of her book. She has long tallons and sharp teeth with piercing purple eyes. She also has purple wings that are leathery like a bat's. [Explaned in Other]

Personality:
Violante is nice and very protective of Lilli. She never leaves her side and has a conecction with Lilli. Violante doesn't trust many other people or dragons and is very secretive and mysterious.

Other:
Violante is a special type of dragon: She is a BookWyrm which is a breed of dragon that bonds with an enchanted book. The dragon has the ability to go in and out of the book and that is where she gets her powers. Violante stays in the book mostly but comes out and let's Lilliana fly on her back sometimes.

Last edited by |>Lilly<| on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:13 am

Name: Karen Ann Smith
Description (pics accepted): Karen is a short, and younger girl. She isn't fat, but isn't quite skinny either. She at shoulder length, dark brown hair. Her hair is very curly, and NEVER lays flat. Her legs and arms are average length, nothing very special. Her eyes are dark brown as well, pretty much matching her untamable hair.
Personality: Karen is quite a dreamer, and is very adventerous. She trys and makes life fun, and often is pretending she's something from a story. She is also a bit shy, and not a very big risk taker. She usually hangs back, and gives her ideas rarely. She has a big heart, and trys to please everyone, and gets frustrated easily. If you pick on her friends, watch out! She has a bit of an anger problem..
Past: Karen found her dragon egg, and was attached to it instantly. Her dragon grew, and is now full grown. She loves it as much as anything.
Other: No..

DRAGON:

Name: Ice Swirl
Dragon Type (fake or real DC dragon): White Dragon (Real)
Description (pics accepted): The Dragon Cave Rescuers 8VlX
Personality: She is very mature, and isn't very talkitive, when you don't know her well. Its a bit hard to earn her trust, but it can happen. She loves the outdoors, and is very earthy. When she is mad, you might want to watch out.. Though never killing living things, she is very snappy at times. She has a bit of an anger problem, sort of like Karen does.
Other: Nope.

Last edited by Jacquelyn (Branch) on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 am

Name: Sakkaku
Description (pics accepted): Has black eyes and straight, waist-length hair that is white. Wears blue jeans and a black T-shirt.
Personality: Sakkaku is rather happy to be with others and likes working in a team, but he often spaces out for a few seconds at a time and bumps into something.
Past: Sakkaku stumpled upon the cave while strolling in the forest, and decided to copy everyone else by attempting to steal eggs. Now he has a hollow in the forest where he keeps his many dragons, his favorites being two dragons:

Can I Ask A Question {Question} - Paper
Mayjai - White

Name: Can I Ask A Question {Question}
Dragon Type: Paper
Description (pics accepted): The Dragon Cave Rescuers RxpQ
Personality: Usually Question just sits around but he enjoys carrying others on his back. He likes being a paper dragon and keeps himself wrapped around a tree most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 am

Form for your person:

Name:Jacob Rivendell (I know. I'm addicted to the Lordof the Rings. xD)
Description (pics accepted): Jacob has light blue eyes the color of ice in the night when the moon hits it. His hair is dark brown, 2 in, with faint lighter swirls in it. He usually has a backpack made out of Khaki material the color of dust with black stitching. He wears stonewashed jeans with a hole in the knee on the left side. His shirt is a total black t-shirt with nothing on it. ANd he carries a Maroon sweatshirt with silver sleeves. He has Forest Green Converse High-tops.
Personality:Jacob is funny, and witty even though he can be stupid and idiotic at most times. He has really bad dyslexia and a hint of ADHD. He carries a small laptop in his backpack that has a 24 hour energy rate and is a clear pearl white. He is in to searching things up on Google and beleiving everything it says.
Past: Jacob was born on January 25 1991, in a small cabin in the middle of the woods. He grew up being homeschooled and learned to deal with things as if they lived 100 years in the past because his family could barely afford anything. He has never had a formal Birthday or any other celebration. When he was at the age of 13 his family moved to a town with a school and yadayadayada.
Other:Nope

Form for your dragon:

Name: Evermoon
Dragon Type (fake or real DC dragon): Lunar Dragon

Description (pics accepted):The Dragon Cave Rescuers Lunarshade3
Personality: Evermoon is very strict and doesn't beleive in many of the nonsense things that her master tells her. She hates being told what to do and can be immature and stubborn at most points.
Other:No.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:26 am

Form for your person:

Name: Maggie "Lioness"
Description (pics accepted): She stands about five feet tall with straight, long and blond hair. Her eyes are a piercing emerald green. Usually she wears orange or yellow, like a lion, thus giving her the nickname "Lioness."
Personality: Hasty and proud, but normally gentle and caring. She has a short temper and often bites back with sharp retorts.
Past: She was pretty much alone for most of her life, except for a few friends at school who understood her. At age 12, she proceeded to be a dragon breeder.
Other:

Form for your dragon:

Name: Omoidasu
Dragon Type (fake or real DC dragon): Gold dragon
Description (pics accepted): The Dragon Cave Rescuers GhLF
Personality: Serious, but playful and loyal. He has a short temper and can be rash a lot of the time.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:06 pm

person:

Name: Zero Kyoushiroki
Description (pics accepted)
Strange grey, blank eyes and long black hair. Stands roughly under Five feet.
Personality: Kid, Caring and Gentle, not one to be pushed around and has a weakness for anything cute.
Past: Undiscovered
Other: N/A

dragon:

Name: Chaos
Chaos Dragon
Description (pics accepted)
The Dragon Cave Rescuers Post-15-1214497955
Personality: Kind, Brave, Strong
Other: N/A

Last edited by =+~Solstice Midnight~+= on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:24 pm

((Karen Ann Smith, Jacob Rivendell, Maggie "Lioness", and Zero Kyoushiroki accepted, and so is Sakkaku except I didn't get the "Mayjai - White" part... what's that mean?
Huh? ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:52 pm

(THNX! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:07 pm

((Sure!))

Luke stroked Mercury's silver scales and then stopped, thinking and murmuring to himself. Mercury flicked his tail in interest and raised his eyebrows, letting out a throaty concerned growl. Luke raised his hand for silence, and Mercury grudgingly obeyed.
"Zero." Luke said, walking toward her. "Would you like to go on a breeding mission to the Dragon Cave?" he asked. "I was thinking about grabbing a valentine egg and breeding it to release the species it into the wild." he explained. "It will not be long before they are all domesticated and extinct if we don't take action."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Zero nodded at Luke assuringly.

Chaos yawned, and her rainbowed scales glistened in sharp contrast to the black. She padded lightly over to (Luke's Dragon. XD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:48 pm

(My form is done!!! Ta da! Made the pixel myself!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm

((Lilliana Marie Aradilia accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 pm

(Yeah! Thank you! RP? I sorta want her to meet yours, not already know him.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 pm

((Sure! We can meet at the Dragon Cave, kk?))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:14 pm

(Sure! I can start)

Lilliana sighed as Violet's wings beat silently on each side of her. They were on their way to a place rumored to be the 'Dragon Cave'. Violet looked back at Lilli for a moment her eyes trying to tell Lilliana it was all going to be okay. Lilliana nodded and smiled half-heartedly her scars on her face stinging in the high altitude. They landed a moment later and she slid off Violet and put her hand on Violet's shoulder. The dragon's body shuttered under Lilli's hand and she hissed saying in her and Lilliana's mind, There are others in the cave in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:29 pm

((I want to RP. I'll meet them at the Dragon Cave if that is ok with you.))

Jacob stroked Evermoon's black scales slowly with the back of his hand. She had only matured to an adult yesterday and had begged him to let her take him to where she had been born. The Dragon Cave. Jake looked around at the few eggs laying on the floor. He leaned up against her side as he took out a ham sandwich from his backpack and quickly ate it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:39 pm

(( Yay! I'll RP too! I'll be at the Dragon Cave, not knowing anyone yet..))

Karen sat on the white and smooth scaled back of her dragon, Ice Swirl. She stroked Ice Swirl's head like that of a cats, and smiled at they approached the Dragon Cave.
Ice Swirl landed with a silent beat of her wings, and Karen hopped off. Her curly and untamable brown hair bounced around when she moved, and she looked around.
She then noticed it, their were other people here. Karen wondered if they would notice her, as well.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:19 pm

"Let's go then." Luke nodded, calling Mercury. His liquidy scales glinted in the sunset's pale light as he rode across the sky on his newest mission, then landed in a run. He jumped off of his dragon's back but kept one hand on its side, looking side to side. Figures were stirring in the darkness of the cave behind the bunch of abandoned eggs at the entrace. He could not make then out in the thin light, so he had Mercury set aflame a branch covered in ash on the cave floor.
"Greetings, I am Luke and this is Mercury. Zero is right there with Chaos," he said, signaling towards where the duo stood. "We come for a Valentines Egg for the DCR. And you are?" he asked, motioning toward the people standing there.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Lilliana's violet eyes flashed and she grinned, "I am Lilliana Marie Aradilia and this is Violante."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:26 pm

"Jacob Rivendell." Jacob said smiling. Not thinking any harm of Luke and his Dragon

I am Evermoon. Evermoon said sending the message through the group of people and Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 pm

"Hello." said Luke, nodding to them. "So, what are you--" but he cut off as a Valentines' egg was dropped from the talons of a dragon. Luke dove towards the egg to catch it, but it splattered all over the ground. He grabbed his hair and kneeled, frustrated. "You lost one, Luke..." he murmered, but Mercury nuzzled him and calmed him. Luke got up and turned to face the people. "As I was saying..." he went on, "now that you know our special mission, what are you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Lilliana smiled, "If it's a Valentine's egg you are searching for then here." She brought out the speakled egg from her pack and handed it to him, "It's already cracking."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Luke's mouth opened in awe. "Well, this was much easier than I expected!" he said, cradling the egg. "How in the world were you able to get this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Lilliana looked at Violante and she showed her teeth projecting to everyone, I was hunting one afternoon and I found it abandoned under a cherry blossom tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Cave Rescuers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next