RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Struggle

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:24 pm

(Oh Geez, I did'nt even know that you spell it that way xDD so sorry.)

(I'll edit now.)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Harvey wrote:
Name: Cleo
Species: Persian (I think that's how you spell it.)
Appearance: Has a light blonde coat with red eyes. Her charm on her head (what is it? I forget) is unusually a light shade of blue
Personality: Very bold, and yet shy. She is very caring, but you do not want to see her get mad.
Biography: Cleo was her trainers pride and glory. He trained her until she couldn't grow any stronger. Suddenly, he started training her harder and harder. It came to the point where She was being beaten if she messed up. One day, when he was taking her to a gym, she ran out of the building once he let her out of her pokeball. She has been on the run ever since.
Other: She makes a good leader, but prefers to keep to herself.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:15 pm

(Yea. Sorry. I fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:18 pm

(Oops! Sorry, keyterlize was logged on my computer and I forgot to log out for her. My bad)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 pm

((No worries! It could be better, but then again, nothing's perfect. In!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Cleo padded around a forest. She was tired and bruised from her last fight with a Pikachu that she ran into. She sat down on the roots of a near oak to rest.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:07 am

((kyterlize, you going to do something? You're the only one who hasn't RPed yet. But there's no problem, just wondering...))

Akafire gazed straight ahead as they neared the city. Not once had they encountered a wil Pokemon; maybe they knew that they didn't stand a chance against a whole group. It made her wonder where the bullies were... but of course, she didn't want to run into them. Oh no, that would be a turn of events.

As the forest got closer and closer, she veered to the left, skirting the trees on the edge of Viridian City so that they would not be spotted. "Over here," she whispered to the others, and ducked further into the undergrowth, keeping her eyes out for someone in the city.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:21 am

(sorry!)

Eclipse ducked out of the alleyway they were in and jogged out into the sunlight. She wandered over to an old oak tree and saw Cleo sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:26 am

Cleo saw an Evee come out of an alley way. She growled, slowly standing up. She was still weak from that last battle, but she would fight if she had to. "What do you need from me?" She meant to sound menacing, but she just sounded scared.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:43 am

Eclipse stood still for a second then continued walking towards Cleo
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:48 am

[b]Cleo took a step back from Eclipse, feeling the presence of the tree trunk.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 am

((Is Cleo blind? If so, you should have said that in her form.))

Akafire growled, "Eclipse, don't get yourself into too much trouble!"

She confronted the strange Persian along with the young Eevee. "We mean no harm. We are just passing through to Viridian Forest."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:04 am

((No. I said that she saw an Evee. She is just really weak and thinks that they're challenging her.))

Cleo took another step back, now feeling he bark on her fur. "I didn't know that other pokemon were around here." She winced as she looked around, her bruises aching.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 am

((You said she felt the presence of the tree, so it was misleading.))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:11 am

((Sorry, it's just that, I always feel the presence of something and I'm not blind so.....))
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:15 am

Eclipse bowed her head and took a few more steps forward
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:19 am

Cleo let out a muted growl. "Do you know where I get get some herbs to make my scars feel better?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Damashi followed Akafire and came to the new Pokemon. Shaking his head, he answered the question.
"I'm not really the herbalist of this clan, so you can ask Akafire. She'll probably know."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Kitunra wandered through camp aimlessly, feeling strange currents of electricity running through her fur. They were quite irregular today, and she was growing irritated with herself. Occasionally she would go up to a tree and rubb on it, but that mostly just made the currents stronger. Fed up, the Luxray plopped down on a patch of soft moss.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:33 pm

((I didn't accept you yet... can you repost your finished form, please?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:27 pm

|H|o|l|l|y|-|p|o|o|l| wrote:
Name: Kitunra
Species: Luxray, baby! (I wanted Suicune, but... xDD)
Appearance:Average appearance for an almost full-grown Luxray. Thick, whipped up black fur on the top, blue hind paws and face, bandages behind the forelegs, and yellow insides of ears. The only difference between her and a normal luxray is her star, and the face that she has a row of tiny gold hoop earrings on her right ear. Her tail star has 8 points, instead of 4. 4 are the golden yellow of the normal luxray, and 4 are the same blue as her legs. [link]
Personality:Serebii is your true blue Luxray, but with a dash more 'fire'. She is stubborn and fiesty like most of her species, and can be very aggresive. Wit the added 'fire' in her personality, she is also daring, and over self-confident. she often ignores the judgement and opinion of others.
Biography:As a younge Shinx, she grew up in the wide forests on the northern half of the region. Most trainners searched for Shinx at a special time of year, (usually spring,) and she evaded capture for many years, untill a pokemon scientist saw her evolving into a Luxio. She was inevidibley (sp) taken away, while evolving, so she could'nt see where the scientist had taken her. After 4 years of tests and documents, Serebii planned an escape. It was'nt untill the last few minutes of her being there that she witnessed the scientists battling various pokemon to the death, for 'research'. Now that she has made it out about half a year later, she has found herself with much more power than a normal Luxray should have. BUt she does'nt know how to control it yet...and she just assmues that it is purely from all of the tings that the scientist did to her when she was younger...
Other: None.

(Sorry about that. I thought you did.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm

((Well, I reserved you... but anyway, re-accepted. Sorry about that. ))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Cleo nodded. "I see." She paused for a minute. "Do you mind if I see her?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 pm

"What's slowing you down?" Akafire padded up to the Persian. "Oh, this newcomer. Well, we're just a pack who are against the 'Bullies' and the cruel humans. We're trying to stop it."

She nodded towards the forest. "There are Oran berries up there, but nothing else much. We're heading there now, if you want to come with us."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 am

Cleo hesitated, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Struggle   Pokémon: Struggle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Struggle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next